General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Depends what you mean by "know about". I'm actually rather ignorant on the topic compared to a few people I know, who are like, really big in on it. 

artists, albums, and such. i have a couple of j-core albums, but i know next to nothing about the genre in and off itself. :x

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

holy shit guys, i just had an awesome moment right here: recording videos of fireworks going off sounds exactly like gunshots being produced for movies and video-games. i'm not kidding, it sounded more or less EXACTLY like a generic gunshot I've heard circulate in so many games before.

Real gunshot would sound a bit different than your normal guns in any games :wacko:

Is there any girlish scream heard along with the loud fireworks?

Skip to 28:30. o; Best thing evar. srsly

Dude you can't simply skip songs like that 3lnNF.png

OH STARSHINE

Did you see my OC?

If so.. wadja think of him? :3

Well, for a concept it has some potential, but I will have to see the full background and other stuff before I can say anything VnCRQ.png

Shooting guns is fun! :D

Not if you're on the wrong end G16t5.png

BHaMk.png

• Brohoof 3

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Dude you can't simply skip songs like that

Since it's a set, it's more like just changing the track. :U

artists, albums, and such. i have a couple of j-core albums, but i know next to nothing about the genre in and off itself. :x

lolno

I know nothing about albums. Artists, a little bit. I know a few. I follow them on Soundcloud and stuff, but that's about it. It's not like I'd ever be able to buy a J-core album if I even wanted to (which, I don't :V)

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

img-1042610-1-nbToi.jpgIt's already 2013 here since 13 hours ago :VNo plain old beer? :xFor some weird reason I couldn't stand anything fancy like champagne.Hmm. To be fair, that video does sounds great img-1042610-2-lEJ9q.png
Yeah, sure, why not. :3I've never had either, so it'll just be more for me to try. X)

Not if you're on the wrong end.
I partially know just feel. ._. Edited by TGAP Haven

7Crdz3K.png

Since it's a set, it's more like just changing the track. :U

Oh DrVv5.png

Listening to it now~

I've never had either, so it'll just be more for me to try. X)

Better buy some beer and use the rest of the money for extra food Vbrgu.png

There. Can we stop the unnecessary, big celebrations now..?

No

JfU34.jpg

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

I have chips and guacamole, and I'm washing it down with my last bottle of porter, the remnants of a bottle of rum, and some scotch. Also got a little bit of fudge in the fridge that might be gone before the night is through.

• Brohoof 1

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

Real gunshot would sound a bit different than your normal guns in any games :wacko:

Is there any girlish scream heard along with the loud fireworks?

well, this sounded more artificial gunshot than real-life gunshot. if tweaked a bit, i bet i could come up with a pretty good gunshot sound created by my own.

no screams or anything. i can hear my family talking, and of course the endless frenzy of fireworks being everywhere. it should be possible to filter out some of that noise, though.

lolno

I know nothing about albums. Artists, a little bit. I know a few. I follow them on Soundcloud and stuff, but that's about it. It's not like I'd ever be able to buy a J-core album if I even wanted to (which, I don't :V)

ah, that's a shame. i'd really like to get to know a bit more about the music in the asian territories, since most of what i've heard from is pretty western-like music.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

ah, that's a shame. i'd really like to get to know a bit more about the music in the asian territories, since most of what i've heard from is pretty western-like music.

Just go on Soundcloud. Tons of stuff is on there. You already have one. :U You can easily find more and more artists to follow and whatnot as you move along. And they're always posting crossfades of new albums on their profiles, so there's that, too. 

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

I drink Chocolate Milk when partying

I'm such a badass

Happy new year everypony :)

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 2

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

I drink Chocolate Milk when partying

I'm such a badass