General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Because sometimes, when you want to use an overused meme, Arrow to the Knee simply doesn't cut it.

I can't find a reaction gif that fits my passively aggressive sigh reaction right now.

• Brohoof 3

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

IT'S MORTIMER FROM TWISTED METAL TWOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Not really my favorite to use but it was still alright :3

How are you today :)

Just woke up. Yeah i'm fine. And you?

BTW, yes, mortimer from TM2, my favourite and the i stomped midget ass with.

28 Dragon Coins, got like 1 per 5 days, and I need 160

img-1042921-1-TuFsG.gif

That's what you get from partying all night img-1042921-2-G16t5.png

Or maybe it's just a typo

Anyway, good night to you too

Do you still have some plan left for the night? :o

Dunno, hahha.

f3e947f4e815bd778e9905b.gifOh Yeah! Da Great Escape!

i woke up ay 6:40 PM today.

yeahhhhhhh...

Nite? At 8 AM?

img-1042909-1-bro-what-the-fuck-is-wrong

everything?

http://mlpforums.com/topic/44035-who-is-your-favorite-princess/

>fave pony princess

>in general discussion

>the same thread has been created long ago in February

the answer is obviously Viscra. c:

+1 for using foobar.

lessthanthree

foobar is indeed awesome. the main reason i switched from Winamp to it is that foobar actually CAN handle over hundreds of gigabytes of songs loading up. :v

oh, and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Mh115sj4w

I know this feel all too well.

I can never offer anyone any consolation other than "get well soon" because I can never think of the right words...

;_;

Despite my wish to help people out, I honestly can't. I cannot form any useful words. Inaction may be worst than doing anything, anything at all, but it is unfair to force myself to try and help people. I just can't do it... I'd love to help, but all I can do is draw a blank. 

For me or for you?

just letting whoever's in need that you actually care about how he/she feels can help a lot more than saying nothing at all. just so you know. i'd rather people try to make me feel better than being too afraid to say anything at all.

In my opinion it's a good thing. When people start to see this thread as an actual chatting place instead of being lagoon-y crazy with no direction whatsoever, I'm okay with that img-1043283-3-EVShg.png

it IS a good thing. this place is indeed random, but you're still getting serious replies whenever you need to get them here, rather than it being shoehorned off with more random. this is how a chat thread SHOULD work like. i remember there being a similar thread on this forum called YAF (that i'm sure i've told you of before), and there was only ONE person in that place that actually cared that i felt depressed (guess who said person is: hint - he appears in every post i make)

How did you ever figure that one out?

But yeah, you got me. Don't look at my post history.

go to zdoom.org, and click the forum tab. search for Princess Viscra Maelstrom there. see if you can read every post i made back in 2008. see how much i have changed.

we've all been nubs, buddy.

• Brohoof 1

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

Because sometimes, when you want to use an overused meme, Arrow to the Knee simply doesn't cut it.

I used to be an adventurer like you, then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

i woke up ay 6:40 PM today.

yeahhhhhhh...

Holy sh!t!!!

Oh, don't you hate it when you have to go to the bathroom when just a few seconds ago, you didn't have to?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Hola GCT hoy I bring with me 

sufganiyot-hanukkah-jelly-donuts.jpg

May the jelly be with you!

Yeah, well look what I've brought:

sugarplums1.jpg

A picture of myself.

• Brohoof 4

755cde9892.png

*dat food*

... I can't... even tell what that is...

Which is kind of good and bad at the same time... 

Edited by Shinobu
  • Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

Nope. As much as I used to Google cheats and such i don't think ive come across this place. And I've only been a part of two forums so far.

Youve said once before in here that you used to use green text on a different forum. And you love Deadmau5, so that part was obvious. Odd how I remembered that small detail, but ill forget much bigger and more important things in the blink of an eye. Guess I subconciously pay attention to certain things more than I thought.

And I just realized this. Guess ill have to make one eventually then.

Also, I notice it has cod and halo as subforums, but no fucking Gears.

What the fuck is this goddamn bullshit? :lol:

Even if it happened before Gears 1, they should have added a damn forum for best Xbox game ever. <_<

Damn, I don't even remember saying that myself.

Are you really going to make an account there? lel.

The subforums are bullshit, they should just get rid of all of them and keep everything to a general gaming board. I've tried telling them this but the admins must have a fetish for those games or something. Did you see how active they were? They weren't at all, is the thing.They're just taking up space.

It's not about the tripcode jerks, it's the avatar-forcing part.

A chan is an imageboard, the image slot should be used to accompany your post, not to establish some kind of pesudo-identity

The tripcode does the same thing, really. And even though it was an imageboard, no one really used it like an imageboard... Like you said about ponychan, it was more of a forum (it was, in essence, an offshoot of ponychan, but not like ponychan at all besides what I just mentioned). And if I did need to post an image other than Carrot Top for some reason, I would just do it... I didn't really care if people didn't know I was the Carrot anon so it's not like I was a complete attention whore.

Now, if you go around using an avatar/trip on 4chan, then you should stop. 4chan is supposed to be anonymous.

Shit... I know that feel The difference is my small circle actually made our own small forum just for ourselves. Unfortunately we picked a wrong guy to be our leader ._.

Is it odd if I've actually done something similar? Me and a group of friends have our own mini forum for just us.

We actually tried doing this too... Except we never used it. We talk on Skype 90% of the time, now...

foobar is indeed awesome. the main reason i switched from Winamp to it is that foobar actually CAN handle over hundreds of gigabytes of songs loading up. :v

oh, and...

just letting whoever's in need that you actually care about how he/she feels can help a lot more than saying nothing at all. just so you know. i'd rather people try to make me feel better than being too afraid to say anything at all.

go to zdoom.org, and click the forum tab. search for Princess Viscra Maelstrom there. see if you can read every post i made back in 2008. see how much i have changed.

we've all been nubs, buddy.

Winamp came with a bunch of pointless bells and whistles that annoyed the crap out of me, so I went on a search for something that would play my music, and only that... Because that's all I needed. Foobar does just that, and I love it.

>that song

An IRC date? Shit, no wonder... that video came out in 2007. No one uses IRC anymore.

But just saying "I hope you feel better soon" feels... I dunno, devoid of any real meaning. Speaking of ponychan, this is the exact reason why people hated it: people would go there looking for life help, and the best response you'd get out of the users there was a bunch of *hugs* with no other real advice. They called it a hugbox because people would put on this fake air of caring, or if they really did care, you couldn't really tell. That's kind of how I feel about just saying something with no substance behind it like "get well soon." Makes me feel like I'm not contributing at all.

And no shit, you think I didn't know that? I did a lot of hard nubbing myself back in the day, and I watched the friends that I made on that forum do the same thing. All of us are totally different now.

• Brohoof 2

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

I do not remember the things I have done ._. maybe you erased my memories somehow?

this is not good.... this is not good at all  :blink:

Like this:

men_in_black_movie_image_tommy_lee_jones

• Brohoof 2

Ah told ya not to drank too much sweet tea! Ahn naw ya gotta go ahn peah!

This is usually my face when someones at the bathroom just when i'm about to pee myself:

spongebob-gif-spengbab-o.gif

• Brohoof 1