General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Oh mah goodness, Arcy. I both love you for this and hate you at the same time. Please, please, please, PLEASE don't make me change my name because of this fact. I do rather like it.
I am both repulsed and intrigued by this... Go on.
Me likey
Oh, and don't fucking encourage him! D:

But you have to agree those names are good
:| Good names or not, Me no want be shipped! Of any kind! :| Me thinks...

Why thank you Star! :D Still, Haven, let me explain you how this works.

Bari: Is a very unusual name, which makes it more attractive at the reader, and can work for it's certain poetic appeal too.

Starshine: This needs no explanation. A lot of the poetic things refer to stars. They are very poetic objects for poets to use.

Haven: You just happen to have a name that is both an object, AND the poetic feel. Tough luck brother.  :P

Ergo, you three can combine to make interesting things. And I swear, one of this days, I'll write a shipping fanfic with at least one of you involved... :ph34r:

• Brohoof 3

Where ya been?

Been attached to my Xbox... A lot.
And how ya been as well.

I've been pretty good :D

I really need to start editing some videos again. I feel like I'm abandoning my YouTube channel :P Edited by JayBee

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

hi everwun.

so.....

who wants to hear the story of final fantasy guy representin mlpforums?

Who is this ff guy, why does he want to tell us his story, and why is he representing ponies?

How does he even know about them?

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Ergo, you three can combine to make interesting things. And I swear, one of this days, I'll write a shipping fanfic with at least one of you involved...
All or none bro, that's the deal. 
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Sisterhooves Social is a hilarious episode - easily one of the best episodes of season two. Even if you aren't a pony fan, you'll find it to be dramatic and humorous at the same time.

• Brohoof 2

Why thank you Star! :D Still, Haven, let me explain you how this works.

Bari: Is a very unusual name, which makes it more attractive at the reader, and can work for it's certain poetic appeal too.

Starshine: This needs no explanation. A lot of the poetic things refer to stars. They are very poetic objects for poets to use.

Haven: You just happen to have a name that is both an object, AND the poetic feel. Tough luck brother.  :P

Ergo, you three can combine to make interesting things. And I swear, one of this days, I'll write a shipping fanfic with at least one of you involved... :ph34r:

No no no no no no no no no no no

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

As long as I'm not the one involved, then I don't care

7Crdz3K.png

Just made myself a peanut butter & jam sandwich. The peanut butter doesn't seem like peanut butter.
It's one of the 25% less fat jars. It spreads like wet sand, and it tastes like paper.

Wut...

• Brohoof 1

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

Sisterhooves Social is a hilarious episode - easily one of the best episodes of season two. Even if you aren't a pony fan, you'll find it to be dramatic and humorous at the same time.

Weren't you saying that you weren't interested in the show anymore, like... a few hours ago?

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Just made myself a peanut butter & jam sandwich. The peanut butter doesn't seem like peanut butter.

It's one of the 25% less fat jars. It spreads like wet sand, and it tastes like paper.

Yummy.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Weren't you saying that you weren't interested in the show anymore, like... a few hours ago?

No... I said I was just losing interest in it. It didn't die down completely. Sisterhooves Social made me chuckle heartily but I'm just not as pumped for ponies as I once was, is all.

Goodnight to y'all my good people! :D

Night!

Random Berry Punch~

img-1048563-1-5LVdz.jpg

Writing can be hard when some jerks gossiping around you :/

Someone's gossiping about you star?

Need someone to buck them up?

Ill buck 'em up real good!

Nah, I'm just pulling a Synth. :P

Whatcha writing?

My heart... It exploded, and then exploded again... JUST TOO MANY D'AAAAAAAAWS!!! X3

And with that, I am gone. NIGHT!!!

Night!

7Crdz3K.png