General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Over and out is never officially used, because 'over' implies you're finished with your message, and expect a response. 'Out' means contact between the persons is now finished until further notice.

The term 'over and out' originated from the use of 'Over, and when you're done, I'm out.'

Don't care.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

@ or anypony who can answer:

Can you find something odd in: http://derpibooru.org/281474

Yeah, those Southern Water Tribe ponies and that Air Nomad pony are blocking Derpy.

Original Fiction: http://mlpforums.com/topic/69008-hawkmoths-fiction/

לְעֵת תָּכִין מַטְבֵּחַ מִצָּר הַמְנַבֵּחַ.
אָז אֶגְמוֹר בְּשִׁיר מִזְמוֹר חֲנֻכַּת הַמִּזְבֵּחַ.

Just posted a new RP topic after my last one died.

Part of me is thinking "I wonder how that'll go..." while another part is thinking "There's no way I could keep up..."

Dang... I don't think I'd keep up...

Yeah, those Southern Water Tribe ponies and that Air Nomad pony are blocking Derpy.

Pegasus Katara.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

@ or anypony who can answer:

Can you find something odd in: http://derpibooru.org/281474

I got it! They saved the wrong pony! They were obviously supposed to save Derpy. Btw haven't watched Avatar in forever, so I don't even remember when/how he get's saved/wakes up/whatever happens.

Edited by ~aRegularPony~

I got it! They saved the wrong pony! They were obviously supposed to save Derpy. Btw haven't watched Avatar in forever, so I don't even remember when/how he get's saved/wakes up/whatever happens.

Or maybe...

One day, some sort of Alicorn-level magic got scrambled and reset the entire world, giving everypony elemental bending powers.

And Derpy's the only survivor from before that era.

Very first episode of Avatar, Katara and Sokka got stranded on an iceberg, Katara got upset, and uncovered Aang's iceberg.

And if you've been seeing somepony whose signature says DEERRRRRRRRRRRRP on it, I inadvertently made that sig for them.

This was the inspiration: http://derpibooru.org/168313

a0AgWVX.png

<>

My uncle from my father's side died just a few minutes ago

The same uncle that used his influences to kick me out of my previous home, the same man that also ignored my pleas for help when my father broke down

He died of lung cancer, which is according to an article he should have been writhing in an indescribable state of pain until his last breath

I'm so happy you wouldn't believe it

k3v45pe.jpg?1

My uncle from my father's side died just a few minutes ago

The same uncle that used his influences to kick me out of my previous home, the same man that also ignored my pleas for help when my father broke down

He died of lung cancer, which is according to an article he should have been writhing in an indescribable state of pain until his last breath

I'm so happy you wouldn't believe it

Sounds like fate bit him back in the ass.... Er, lungs.

• Brohoof 1

nniUD9E.gif

Your lips are now glued to the mare's. Before you can begin to comprehend the gravity of your situation, the "mare"'s head suddenly opened, revealing a set of jagged teeth, lining from the forehead to the base of the neck. It swallowed your head whole in less than a blink of an eye.

shiiiiit.

oh well, i guess i better enjoy my fate then. :3

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

>>> Imagine Octavia sitting on a bench, crying, with Vinyl on her side, with an indifferent look on her face. And in the background, Lyra and Bonbon are spying from afar.

(This was an image I saw some time ago that I'm too lazy to bring up._)

a0AgWVX.png

<>

well, they exist in our imagination and that's enough for me

Unexistence can't be declared if we make them exist via imagination or some other force, like a library. We'd have to resort to Ingsoc-level censorsh!t to achieve unexistence.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Unexistence can't be declared if we make them exist via imagination or some other force, like a library. We'd have to resort to Ingsoc-level censorsh!t to achieve unexistence.

funny you should mention something from my fave book XD

funny you should mention something from my fave book

It's called a memory hole. Once something falls a memory hole, it never existed, and for those who threw it down the hole,... Throw what down what hole?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

It's called a memory hole. Once something falls a memory hole, it never existed, and for those who threw it down the hole,... Throw what down what hole?

funny you feel the need to explain to me something that I obviously know, having read the book so many times, thus becoming my fave