General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Tabbies are the striped cats, you can often see them in the wild. I like tabbies, too bad tabbies around my place are snobby as fuck

Ooooh, I see now. Let me amend that then. One of my cats is a tabby, judging from the Google image search.

My cat looks sort of like this. Note, this is not my cat, it is a picture I found.

23482957_1.jpg 

Flutters_and_Dash.png

282341__safe_sweetie-belle_meme_sandwich

I'll take five on the go

Did anyone see what happened to Kevin Ware? That has GOT to hurt...

Some brilliant guy in a certain site has an opinion

kfY9I5O.png

To be serious... Legs shouldn't bend like that ;_;

My cat looks sort of like this. Note, this is not my cat, it is a picture I found.

As long as she got the trademarked stripes, albeit subtly, she is definitely partial tabby :P

is she doing good there?

She stole that Spongebob pillow, we didn't give it to her.

That's a cat all right ZlCHy.png

Any explanation on why she seemed to love that yellow box so much?

k3v45pe.jpg?1

That's a cat all right ZlCHy.png

Any explanation on why she seemed to love that yellow box so much?

I guess since it was the perfect size for a cat bed, I dunno.

She hasn't slept on it in a long time, though (I showed you an older picture). She likes sleeping in the dining room chairs now...

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

is she doing good there?

Leo is a boy cat.

But he's fine. Very docile. You could pick him up and hold him. He doesn't like it, and he will meow a lot, but he doesn't squirm as much as my other cat, Zen.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Since we are talking about cats right now

azcaAZh.jpg

I guess since it was the perfect size for a cat bed, I dunno.

She hasn't slept on it in a long time, though (I showed you an older picture). She likes sleeping in the dining room chairs now...

Maybe something or someone drooled on it and she liked the smell? :V

Dining chair? Yep, she likes the smell of someone in your house there, or maybe just the bottom part.

Leo is a boy cat.

But he's fine. Very docile. You could pick him up and hold him. He doesn't like it, and he will meow a lot, but he doesn't squirm as much as my other cat, Zen.

Ah :x

That's definitely a good pet material. Would love to pay good money to have someone like that... What's with Zen? Scratching type?

• Brohoof 6

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Since we are talking about cats right now

Aw, so cute.

That's definitely a good pet material. Would love to pay good money to have someone like that...

Here is a picture of Leo. Please excuse the quality. I only have an iPod to take pictures with.

2013_04_03_21_21_54.jpg

What's with Zen? Scratching type?

He's generally a bit more troublesome. He climbs onto anything, and he's not as easy to hug. He squirms a lot. 
  • Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I'm not too fond of my current cat, he just seems to want to eat and sleep. He's got a king's bed, because anything smaller and he wouldn't fit on it. We're trying to find someone to take the cat, but no luck so far.

I had a cat from long ago, he escaped the house and met his end. It was quite sad. Then I had another cat who was with us for most of my life, more sad stuff.

Cats are awesome, the end.

• Brohoof 1

VHerT66.png

10/10 would hug and spoil

He'd like that. Just don't spoil him too much. A fat kitty is an unhealthy kitty. Also, he likes to sit on sleeping people to wake them up so he can be fed. Zen might have starved without Leo... sad.png

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Woah.

So I just got back from a family gathering at my aunt's house, and I found something rather interesting.  My aunt has 6 year old child who has his own playroom (wealthy family) apart from his own room.  On the walls near the door are many of the ponies' names written scribbley in crayon:

(not in order)

Twilight Sparkle

Fluttershy

Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash

Applejack

Princess Selestia (Lol)

Princess Luna

Apple Bloom

Sweetie Belle

babs (I don't why it's not capitalized D:)

I know for sure there were more, but I can't remember them.  I don't remember seeing Rarity on there either.  :(

Now, after the initial happiness that my cousin watches MLP (boy), I noticed something else.  A couple feet to the right and up about a foot on the same wall was 'Twilight Sparkle' written quite nicer than the previous list.  It looked liked a girl's handwriting. 

I have a 17 year old cousin living there as well, and it's not uncommon for her to have friends over (no, I don't have any interests in them either). 

So, I'm now faced with the possibility that there is a brony (pegasister for you uptight freaks) that visits the household.  I don't go over there that often, and I only thought to respond after I left.  I'm thinking of writing a name up there myself (Derpy or Vinyl) to see if I can confirm it.  If not, then I probably won't get anything in return.  But, if I do, I'll need to get in touch with this person.

#mildlyexcited

• Brohoof 1

LVDLKhp.png

"Dumping someone is like throwing a kitten into a pool of lava." - Day[9]

'I see!' said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

2EbAm5O.gif

He'd like that. Just don't spoil him too much. A fat kitty is an unhealthy kitty. Also, he likes to sit on sleeping people to wake them up so he can be fed. Zen might have starved without Leo...

That last part might be a bit too extreme :z

I just want to spoil the cat bad enough that he wouldn't be able to run too far away from home. I've heard there are a lot of cases where homegrown cats went rogue at night and carried diseases with them when they came home :c

k3v45pe.jpg?1

I just want to spoil the cat bad enough that he wouldn't be able to run too far away from home. I've heard there are a lot of cases where homegrown cats went rogue at night and carried diseases with them when they came home :c

Wouldn't be able to run too far? As in too overweight to run, or crippled? Nah I'm probably looking too darkly into a non-dark subject. Spoil so much that he couldn't bear leaving his loving family behind, that works a bit better.

I have a terribly fat cat, but the thing can still jet when he wants to. He's always sneaking outside, but he always comes back. All of my cats have been like that, well except for the one that got away. I still don't remember much about him, but I have the memory of looking out the window. Such a sad sight to see, so very sad.

VHerT66.png

Hey guys, talking about cats, eh? :3 Not meaning to change the subject, but I took the Pony Personality Test... Just wondering what you got if you took the test tongue.png

I'm a Pinkie Pie/Rainbow Dash combo. What the heck did you get?

By the way long time no see general chat. I have been busy with youtube stuffs. I became one of those dreaded partners and actually talked with a marketing expert person on getting famous relatively quickly sooooooo soon I will be the next big youtube  comedian dork and THEN THAT HELICOPTER THAT THEY OFFER PARTNERS WITH ENOUGH SUBS WILL BE MIIINE TO USE!!!

but yeah no I'm currently too stressed from making a whole bunch of crap. How have you folks handled?

• Brohoof 1

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

Wouldn't be able to run too far? As in too overweight to run, or crippled? Nah I'm probably looking too darkly into a non-dark subject. Spoil so much that he couldn't bear leaving his loving family behind, that works a bit better.

I have a terribly fat cat, but the thing can still jet when he wants to. He's always sneaking outside, but he always comes back. All of my cats have been like that, well except for the one that got away. I still don't remember much about him, but I have the memory of looking out the window. Such a sad sight to see, so very sad.

Spoil her rotten until she can no longer bear to eat anything else other than the foods from my hands :3

A fat yet fast as hell cat? Now that's crazy... Cats can pretty much survive in the wild, pretty sure the lost one is having a good time somewhere.

Hey guys, talking about cats, eh? :3 Not meaning to change the subject, but I took the Pony Personality Test... Just wondering what you got if you took the test tongue.png

That test ain't legit... I took it few times with some months apart inbetween, the results varies greatly

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Me, I'm mostly Pinkie Pie with a splash of everypony else tongue.png Here's the pic if you wanna see for yourself

img-1336346-1-f161188203315900b836bef.jp

I just took it again out of curiosity and still zero percent like Fluttershy!

post-3194-0-41863900-1365042758_thumb.jpg

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

Some sites are going nuts over the two allegedly missing NK subs that may or may not be carrying nuclear warheads are on their way to US coastline

Either way, this gonna be good

198689__safe_oc_animated_solo_tongue_pop

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

That last part might be a bit too extreme :z

Well, I might have forgotten to feed them if Leo didn't make sure their bowls are full when necessary. Also, Leo poops and pees on the guest bed in my if I forget to clean out the box. >.>

He's a smart cat. He knows what to do to make sure I do my cat chores.

Also, Leo never ever tries to run away. But Zen is always darting out the door... 

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Hmm, I don't fully remember what I had back then.

I guess I might as well retake it. be right back.

7Crdz3K.png