Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

i've heard that Skullcandy is kind of overrated in terms of durability in and sound quality. everyone should get Monoprice instead.

Ive no idea anything about that brand and im a fanboy of Skullcandy, so i must decline looking into them.

And no fair, me want cookies. D:

BOLTY! MAKE ME SOME COOKIES PLEASE!Jzbl9YR.jpg

Edited by Ditzy Haven Doo

Ive no idea anything about that brand and im a fanboy of Skullcandy, so i must decline looking into them.

And no fair, me want cookies. D:

BOLTY! MAKE ME SOME COOKIES PLEASE!Jzbl9YR.jpg

just ask me bout them then when you eventually break this pair. :3c

also, fuck you, they're mine. *nom nom nom* =3c

• Brohoof 1

Been a while since I posted art in here.

3IxvZ7K.png

Yes I'm working on it.

Unrelated: Nice avatar Haven. Art style looks familiar, somehow.

Edited by Collat
  • Brohoof 1

I now vow to never own a white car again. :l

Too much damn work to keep clean.

just ask me bout them then when you eventually break this pair. :3c

also, fuck you, they're mine. *nom nom nom* =3c

Lol its funny cause its inevitable.

If i dont spastically go out and buy another pair then i shall.

Godfuckingdammit, Viscra! Dont hog all the cookies! D:

i still don't even have a license. and even if i get a license, i'm dreading actually having to buy a car. i know nothing of cars, have zero interest in owning a card, zero interest in how it works, and i'd have to rely on it to getting anywhere? then there are all these different brands, models, etc., and people preaching their love about what car is the best.

it's completely and utterly discouraging. at least i have a dad who's savvy about cars, so i won't be completely blind in the decisions i'm making.

Been a while since I posted art in here.

img-1818762-1-3IxvZ7K.png

Yes I'm working on it.

Unrelated: Nice avatar Haven. Art style looks familiar, somehow.

Nice drawing.

And it came from an art present to the owner of a certain Inkie tumblr.

No idea who the actual artist is though.

• Brohoof 1

Nice drawing.

And it came from an art present to the owner of a certain Inkie tumblr.

No idea who the actual artist is though.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Reminds me of Terra. I like a lot of his/her art. Your avatar looks a lot like it. Especially the roundness and puffiness around the ears, and the corners made through the mane. But thanks anyway.

Of fucking course Best Buy is out of headsets today. Uugh, now ive to either wait or order offline....which will still take time. :l
Hopefully ordering is faster.

i still don't even have a license. and even if i get a license, i'm dreading actually having to buy a car. i know nothing of cars, have zero interest in owning a card, zero interest in how it works, and i'd have to rely on it to getting anywhere? then there are all these different brands, models, etc., and people preaching their love about what car is the best.

it's completely and utterly discouraging. at least i have a dad who's savvy about cars, so i won't be completely blind in the decisions i'm making.

I know next to nothing about cars at all, yet i love driving them. Really, all that crap about brand and shit dont matter. Just find one that goes vroom decently enough, in good condition, and looks good to you and your set.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Reminds me of Terra. I like a lot of his/her art. Your avatar looks a lot like it. Especially the roundness and puffiness around the ears, and the corners made through the mane. But thanks anyway.

Hmm, maybe they did it. Ill have to check it once i get home, but i do think i see what you mean, though, ive only seen a little of Terra's work.

Nah, it wasn't Terra who did it, but some newer artist who was just doing some fanart.

Edited by Ditzy Haven Doo

Viscra is pregna- oh wait that's right she already gave birth.

Lol how did you forget you already gave birth?

i'm still fat?

What the frick... Vissy was pregnant and nopony told me? Maybe I was too busy concerning over Jade's pregnancy... Bolty, you remember, right?

So what is up everyone? Seems this topic has been active. I just kind of want to wake up.

I woke up at 02:00, then again at 11:00. Yeah, weird and hectic day.

*glares*

*boops nose and runs off*

*also sneakily pokes belly once again before running off*

Doesn't pregnancy wreck your... Downside?

*gives Vissy a plate of cookies*

Whatthefrick, Bolty? None for me?

I am so tired and hot right now, I just mowed the backyard lawn and man that was very tiring. I hate why our backyard has a freaking hill on it, makes mowing it super hard!

So what is going on in here? I don't have much to do right now. At least I got that done.

Really? It was raining super hard in my area, and I wasn't even my area and what the frick, what the hell is a lawn?

i've heard that Skullcandy is kind of overrated in terms of durability in and sound quality. everyone should get Monoprice instead.

wha? do you think i'm some kind of easily-fooled filly?

...COOKIES! *runs off with plate*

Sennheiser. Don't ask why. And what the frick, Vissy, no cookies for me?

And no fair, me want cookies.

BOLTY! MAKE ME SOME COOKIES PLEASE!

Sennheiser. Don't ask why. And what the frick, Vissy, no cookies for me?

What do you mean?

Sennheiser. Don't ask why. And what the frick, Bolty, no cookies for me?

I now vow to never own a white car again.

inb6 That's racist!!!

Seriously, though, I had a music class and it talked about how music is colourblind to racial segregation. And all of our white cars were traded in for grey cars. Not because of chromatic superiority but because they didn't have white.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Of fucking course Best Buy is out of headsets today. Uugh, now ive to either wait or order offline....which will still take time. :l

Hopefully ordering is faster.

I know next to nothing about cars at all, yet i love driving them. Really, all that crap about brand and shit dont matter. Just find one that goes vroom decently enough, in good condition, and looks good to you and your set.

Hmm, maybe they did it. Ill have to check it once i get home, but i do think i see what you mean, though, ive only seen a little of Terra's work.

Nah, it wasn't Terra who did it, but some newer artist who was just doing some fanart.

Ah well. It's still very nicely done.

I had a fun day today, was completely unexpected of what I ended up doing, but I call today a success. xD

So what has been happening in here? Not all that much I see, but yeah.

Pretty good. Just recovered from a power outage. What did you end up doing today?

Pretty good. Just recovered from a power outage. What did you end up doing today?

Hanging out with friends. It was more of an impromptu thing, but sometimes those turn out well, and this one definitely turned out well. xD

I am tired but I do not want to go to bed right now. Gah. I really wish I didn't have to sleep. xD

I can so relate. So what did you do with your friends?

Hang out at a mall. Ran into two other bronies. But anyway yeah.

Power outages are never fun, I have had to deal with those, especially at night, even though I haven't dealt with one for a while.

I had a fun day today, was completely unexpected of what I ended up doing, but I call today a success. xD

So what has been happening in here? Not all that much I see, but yeah.

My place got rained on again. And also, part of my place lost power again.

Hang out at a mall. Ran into two other bronies. But anyway yeah.

Power outages are never fun, I have had to deal with those, especially at night, even though I haven't dealt with one for a while.

My place got rained on again. And also, part of my place lost power again.

I've gotten a few short ones in the past but this one lasted hours, ugh.