Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

But school trips are the besh part of school. Yeah, I'm looking at you, memories of high school senior excursion. The farthest away I've ever been away from my folks. Guess what?

My senior trip was perhaps the only memory of High School I thoroughly enjoyed.

Hey guys, made it to my destination, and it has wifi :3 Will set up in the morning though, too tired right now... G'night

Awesomeness I bet you are glad to be out of that car!

My senior trip was perhaps the only memory of High School I thoroughly enjoyed.

Story of my entire high school campaign. That and a lot of introversion.

Hey guys, made it to my destination, and it has wifi :3 Will set up in the morning though, too tired right now... G'night

Strange how just seven months ago, I discovered the magic of wifi, and out of all the times I travelled in the past, I wonder how I was able to even survive without any sort of Internet access for any longer than 48 hours...

Strange how just seven months ago, I discovered the magic of wifi, and out of all the times I travelled in the past, I wonder how I was able to even survive without any sort of Internet access for any longer than 48 hours.

Lmao I remember when the ds first came out and when I first heard about wifi... I remember always wanting to go find wifi at public places like panera bread and etc. to play online when I was little xD

Edited by Ticking Timebomb

Lmao I remember when the ds first came out and when I first heard about wifi... I remember always wanting to go find wifi at public places like panera bread and etc. to play online when I was little xD

I guess why I never had an immediate need for public wifi is mainly because I never had a device or lifestyle that prompted the need for such. Now I work so much through my computer nowadays that there's no way that I can ever survive without constant Internet access. I know the Universe is where I put all my stuff, but it's the clouds in specific where I put my stuff.

At least it's better than using my phone; data rates and sucky processing power and all...

I mean, "what the hell's a DS?" is one of the things I'd ask because I never had one...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Just finished some eggs, bacon, and toast. The cornerstone to an American breakfast. B)

I ate eggs and tortillas, guess that'd be a Mexican breakfast  :blink:

Story of my life this past week; at the least, there's always bacon.

Haven't eat beacon in a loooong time, I really want some right now  :(

How about Canada? Many a time, I've had Canadian bacon instead of "American bacon."

What the difference between Canadian and American bacon?  :blink:

American bacon is strips and Canadian bacon is like really weird ham.

Is this for real?  :blink: I thought they were not different at all, guess I've never tried Canadian bacon then

Yeah, it's weird man. It's not bad, it tastes quite nice actually (it's ham, so :P), it's just weird.

:P  I've got to try that someday, but for now, I really need a load of American bacon! 

What the difference between Canadian and American bacon? 

American bacon is strips and Canadian bacon is like really weird ham.

Seriously, how does one not know about Canadian bacon? (For the record, they're both delicious.)

I've also watched people build Canadian bacon in Minecraft and their concept of it is either a wooden circle or an American bacon strip with the Canadian flag hoisted up top.

Is anyone else celebrating Martin Luther King day?

My only means of celebration is, well, staying in my room all day because there's nothing on that day.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Is anyone else celebrating Martin Luther King day? 

The only holidays I celebrate are Halloween and Christmas and even sometimes I don't celebrate those.

New Years always sucks, I hate Thanksgiving because I have an extremely strict diet (for many reasons) which makes it so I don't eat anything on that day, Valentines Day? yeah right  :(

Edited by Rivendare

People actually celebrate this day? Wot.

*Facepalm* ...........  -_-

lol

To be fair, he prolly knows it's a national holiday but just thought it was weird that people "celebrate" it in the actual sense of the word.

Hola so what have you all been up to today?

People actually celebrate this day? Wot.

I know right? I respect MLK greatly as anyone else does. But holidays like this and Valentines Day and etc. are very easy to look past. Its just another f***ing day to me you know what I'm saying?