Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Anyone like my avatar? I made it myself, I vectored every frame and animate it myself, I've showed it on here before but I decided to set it as my avatar.

So what's happening in here?

• Brohoof 2

Anyone like my avatar? I made it myself, I vectored every frame and animate it myself, I've showed it on here before but I decided to set it as my avatar.

So what's happening in here?

It's Awesome, bet it took a while.

As for what's happening in here. Not much.....

It's Awesome, bet it took a while.

As for what's happening in here. Not much.....

It did take a while, I made it a long time ago, but it was 7 separate vectors for each frame. I wish I could make a very high-rez version of it, but I'm not sure.

It did take a while, I made it a long time ago, but it was 7 separate vectors for each frame. I wish I could make a very high-rez version of it, but I'm not sure.

Eh, your choice. Anything looks good with Applebloom in it anyway.

@

Here's what's nuts: I was just talking to someone, in my programming class not too long ago, about locating an animation software that I don't need to pay hundreds of dollars for. That process revealed my ponyness, my Minecraftness, and my SC4ness in the process.

It's been so long since I tried to learn formally on how to animate... Well, since I tried to draw anything, for that matter...

<>

Ah yes, the @ code doesn't work with non-alphanumeric characters. Ah well. Append.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

@

Here's what's nuts: I was just talking to someone, in my programming class not too long ago, about locating an animation software that I don't need to pay hundreds of dollars for. That process revealed my ponyness, my Minecraftness, and my SC4ness in the process.

It's been so long since I tried to learn formally on how to animate... Well, since I tried to draw anything, for that matter...

Ah yes, the @ code doesn't work with non-alphanumeric characters. Ah well. Append.

I just use photoshop to animate. And it was just a vector over a screenshot animation, I grabbed the frames from the shot, and I vectored each frame over each respective frame from the episode "Hearts and Hooves Day" and made the animation.

By the way I got Windows 8.1 Pro today, I got a student discount. So I have the new features. They seem to be nice, though.

Hey Fellas? Do you guys remember the news about Michael Morones, a 11 year old Brony who attempted suicide?

He has awoken from his coma ^^ He will be all right ^^ I almost cried seeing a picture of him in the hospital

But I'm glad he's improving ^^

Did you just say

Brony attempted to suicide?

Oh my, I hope he gets better.

What's happening? Anyone lurking in here? Doesn't seem this place had much activity.

I accidentally made a purchase 3 times, I at least got a refund on 2 of them. I only wanted to buy one copy of Windows 8.1 pro, not 3. xD But that gave some insufficient funds charges on my bank, gah.

I doubt the creators even know what's in the box :I

actually, the episodes were pretty much completed before the season started, they're working on season 5 atm, or getting ready to

super cute AJ is super cute

Oh yeah, that's just you being you... 

here I am folks, tooken with my front view phone camera.)

Didn't I mention I got a pony DVD lately? And then exposed my ponyness in real life as well?