Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

Hey guys! Lately I've been looking for work and I think I have a couple solid leads on some jobs! :D I think once I get a job and some steady income, I'm gonna have some more pony merch. Specifically, I'd like to get some Luna and Fluttershy shirts. 

Something like this or this  :D

Among other stuff! Biggest thing will probably be this Fluttershy plushie

What do y'all think?

Edited by Space Woona

(edited)

I'm starting to like some of the gen 1 mlp villains...

Specifically this guy

Sure, he's more steroid induced in that image but honestly, he's still a badass even without being steroid induced :wub:

Well, I just learned that he was gen 3 and not gen 1

Oh well, y'all get the idea anyhow :muffins:

Good god I WANNA CHANGE MY NAME SO BADLY!!!

Why did I- o wate

I lost the heart in my name img-2641461-1-sadluna.png

I has many sads now img-2641461-2-sadluna.png

Edited by ~heartbroken Woona~

Good god help me I'm so bored I'm actually shitposting on /mlp/

>inb4 someone corrects to Celestia.

I'm scared :x

I'm am more scared.

>I watched the whole thing, I only skipped like 5 minutes tops.

I have questions where there are no answers.

[media][/media]

So I was going through the Bravely Default in game encyclopedia and I found my favorite monster description. 
The Succubus
tumblr_n0ramqg5WF1rcuekwo1_500.png

Ah, yes Nintendo... for kids!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

For some reason my smoke alarm keeps chirping intermittently, like every 15 minutes or so. It doesn't have a battery, it runs only on AC power, it's not expired, and it otherwise seems to be working properly.

I have no idea why, and even after 2 hours of internets searching, I still haven't figured out. It's driving me nuts. I'm about ready to give up.

haha

You have an adorable avatar!

sad, but adorable.

I second that!

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 2

Two things I just realised today: Among the pre-brony era bronies is not just Hank Green, but also Bill Clinton. And I just understood the meaning of the term "paper town".

Hey man haha how you been as of lately? 

Ive been better. :z

Ive been really wanting to get out of this shit job of mine, but due to a mishap, I kinda need to stay in it for at least a little while longer. >.>

And to make it worse since I wanna get to BronyCon again this year, Imma need either this job or two regular ones to pay for it. Unless I get a good job from the job fairy, thats not happening. :l

I also have my mother freaking out about stuff I owe her all the while. So, between me wanting to get to BC, wanting to collect anime figures, and my mom watching me like a hawk, my head is all but sane atm. x.x

I cant wait till the fall. Imma try and get back into school and get a regular job and see what comes of that. Not going to BC the year after that (unless I somehow get EVERYTHING paid for in time, yeah right. >.>) so I plan to work up and pay off everything as well as fix my car. Then I can shoot for either my own place to live or something, idk. I'll look at that bridge when I come to it and maybe cross it. \o/

How bout you, mate? How've you been?

• Brohoof 1

I'll look at that bridge when I come to it and maybe cross it. \o/

Maybe we can both be hobos around chatt town or something :P jk man times are tough at the moment and hope the best towards you as well. I have been working and saving money myself over this summer so I can finish up my two year degree myself. I might be going down to rome, ga with a friend of mine and possible room with him and finish up my college down there. I wanted to go to bronycon this year badly but as things go money is an issue and the timing of it is just really hard too for me to go so I guess I will just have to wait for another time once again. 

Best of luck to you however you know.

• Brohoof 1