General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Wrecked...

Or improved?

5-invader%20zim-wallpaper.jpg

Invader Zim... now I'm feeling nostalgic. It also doesn't help that I'm listening to emotional music, but whatever.

e903e0168e.png

Wrecked...

Or improved?

Wreckproved.

By the way... Is IZ 2001?

-----

By the way, question: If there are any asphalt roads in your area, are they dark as hell or sunbleached as hell? And if there are any concrete roads, can you describe them?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

By the way, question: If there are any asphalt roads in your area, are they dark as hell or sunbleached as hell? And if there are any concrete roads, can you describe them?

Hard to answer without some frame of reference...

Can I get some pictures of Hell for reference purposes?

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

4 non-brony EDM with th brony music it comes to about 5 and a half.

I have a day and maybe one hour or so with all of my EDM combined and maybe some random brony songs in there that aren't with a specific album. My Dubstep is 11 by itself, by far my biggest category that I'm trying to catch all my others up with.

I think maybe like, an extra 4 hours with the two main brony albums (100% No Feeble Cheering and Rainbow & Rooted) when added.

7Crdz3K.png

I have a day and maybe one hour or so with all of my EDM combined and maybe some random brony songs in there that aren't with a specific album. My Dubstep is 11 by itself, by far my biggest category that I'm trying to catch all my others up with.

I think maybe like, an extra 4 hours with the two main brony albums (100% No Feeble Cheering and Rainbow & Rooted) when added.

Well my entire ipod only has about 20 hours. I am very selective about my music. But I probably have more genres than the average person. K-pop, dubstep, J-pop, anime ost, video game ost, rock, metal, pop, opera, classic orchestra, metal orchestras, EDM, etc.

• Brohoof 1

e903e0168e.png

Well my entire ipod only has about 20 hours. I am very selective about my music. But I probably have more genres than the average person. K-pop, dubstep, J-pop, anime ost, video game ost, rock, metal, pop, opera, classic orchestra, metal orchestras, EDM, etc.

That seems like such a tiny amount of music to have. O.o

You've got me beat in genres as I only really listen to the normal ones: Rap, Rock and its variants, and Electronic with a bunch of its variants. Ive some VGMs and OSTs and like, two anime songs. Orchestra is not something I could just listen to on a normal day basis.

7Crdz3K.png

(edited)

That seems like such a tiny amount of music to have. O.o

You've got me beat in genres as I only really listen to the normal ones: Rap, Rock and its variants, and Electronic with a bunch of its variants. Ive some VGMs and OSTs and like, two anime songs. Orchestra is not something I could just listen to on a normal day basis.

I am that weird guy that loves genre and time period mash ups so orchestra mixed with dubstep is a really nice sound. I'm a sucker for inventive songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8En-59HDMrA

Strangest genre I have ever listened to and enjoyed: Argentinian celtic pagan metal

Bet you've never heard bagpipes and death metal playing along side before.

Edited by Ami Mizuno
  • Brohoof 1

e903e0168e.png

(edited)

fail of mine. nvm

Edited by Guest

The asphalt is black like toast. I never heard of SUNBLEACHED roads. Are they the same level as

SunBleached_Spongebob.jpg

GatherYourParty warns me that I might be trolled for wearing a 'fedora' in my video thumbnails. I advise them it's an English trilby,

I'm suprised how few people know the difference.

What's wrong on wearing a fedora? Are there Fedoranatis out there!? FEDORA NAZIS?! THEN WE'RE NOT SAFE ANYMORE!

1421.gif

(edited)

What's wrong on wearing a fedora? Are there Fedoranatis out there!? FEDORA NAZIS?! THEN WE'RE NOT SAFE ANYMORE!

img-2839220-2-1421.gif

He warned me that if the audience didn't like my video they would use it as something to pick on. Your gif is related because theTGWTG audience is the same. 

Basically the site owners are afraid if they turn away the morons, trolls, and keyboard warriors there won't be a mature discerning audience left. The truth is that <1% of visitors actually comment on big sites so whoever you get in the comments section isn't representational. If it where my site I'd moderate it, as it stands I'll sit back and let be a source of traffic, it's hard to find sites that have decent audiences that take on contributions from people they don't know, or their friends don't know.

Edited by Gamer Twilight

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

He warned me that if the audience didn't like my video they would use it as something to pick on your gif is related because theTGWTG audience is the same. Basically the site owners are afraid if they turn away the morons, trolls, and keyboard warriors there won't be a mature discerning audience left. The truth is that <1% of visitors actually comment on big sites so whoever you get in the comments section isn't representational. If it where my site I'd moderate it, as it stands I'll sit back and let be a source of traffic, it's hard to find sites that have decent audiences that take on contributions from people they don't know, or their friends don't know.

Is it a coincidence? Yeah I think so. TGWTG always have that audience hate or fan war. Let's reflect on AVGN vs NC. Now those two fanbase are duking out with one another since those times. Even though Doug and James are friends but the fans are another source of story. People like to be trolls. Anyone can be a troll. EVEN YOU!

YEAH THE ONE BEHIND THE SCREEN! You can be a troll too!

Is it a coincidence? Yeah I think so. TGWTG always have that audience hate or fan war. Let's reflect on AVGN vs NC. Now those two fanbase are duking out with one another since those times. Even though Doug and James are friends but the fans are another source of story. People like to be trolls. Anyone can be a troll. EVEN YOU!

YEAH THE ONE BEHIND THE SCREEN! You can be a troll too!

If I'm in a dickish mood I'll go to 4chan nobody there is inoccent everything is fair game. You'll gain people's repsect far better making informed discerning comments than being a prick all the time. Most people aren't video producers so they have nothing to lose by acting badly though.

If I'm in a dickish mood I'll go to 4chan nobody there is inoccent everything is fair game. You'll gain people's repsect far better making informed discerning comments than being a prick all the time. Most people aren't video producers so they have nothing to lose by acting badly though.

4Chan? Innocent people in 4chan? IF the internet has taught me anything and some people in 4chan are not well. :D You know NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!

• Brohoof 1

4Chan? Innocent people in 4chan? IF the internet has taught me anything and some people in 4chan are not well. :D You know NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!

That was my point nothing of value is lost when the insults start flying on 4chan. Video producers actually deserve to be treated well.

Also I wouldn't generalize 4chan every single board is widely different and most boards are SFW they are colour coded. The people on /mu/ are pretentious the people on /b/ are basically nothing but the worst tumblr scum. /v/ is full of 95% morons and 5% of people looking for new game information a fraction of that % also wants legit disuccison. /mlp/ is an absolute toilet worse than you could ever imagine. But it's a good source of fandom news epecially drama.

Seriously go to /mlp/ sometime you will never be the same.  :lol: 

That was my point nothing of value is lost when the insults start flying on 4chan. Video producers actually deserve to be treated well.

Also I wouldn't generalize 4chan every single board is widely different and most boards are SFW they are colour coded. The people on /mu/ are pretentious the people on /b/ are basically nothing but the worst tumblr scum. /v/ is full of 95% morons and 5% of people looking for new game information a fraction of that % also wants legit disuccison. /mlp/ is an absolute toilet worse than you could ever imagine. But it's a good source of fandom news epecially drama.

Seriously go to /mlp/ sometime you will never be the same.  :lol: 

tumblr_moao9p3tEO1rlcdpoo1_400.gif

tumblr_moao9p3tEO1rlcdpoo1_400.gif

This is an accurate representation on /mlp/

Parents are in France no contact details where left and recieved calls to tell us they are not wherever they reserved for tonight.

They have no mobile to call either. Typical. Otherwise all is well.

I'm off to sleep.

• Brohoof 2

http://global3.memecdn.com/it-says-youre-gay_o_152885.webp

I don't know where I was going with this. Maybe to the moon?

Ganaram, you might will never see this, but do know that I would like to apologize for what happened way back then. I know it took me way too long for this... and I'm not proud of what I did and what happened up to months after that

Life's too short to stay perpetually mad at someone, even if you forget why you're even mad.

However, I'd also like to apologise about me mistreating you. I know there was just far too many things beyond my control that I wanted to get back under control, but that's no excuse for me mistreating you.

That is all.

The asphalt is black like toast. I never heard of SUNBLEACHED roads. Are they the same level as

<>

Kinda; when I say "sunbleached road", think of a freshly paved asphalt road that's been in the sun for years and, due to general usage and being out in the sun, the black colour has faded into a boring, dull grey.

If you're in an area that's full of dust, maybe the dust had an effect on the colour of the road.

a0AgWVX.png

<>