General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I saw the other day a catpony, right when I was thinking bat ponies...

Ponies for everything. Meeh. Even browser ponies! Really! What's that for? xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

On a slightly unrelated note, I'm sat here wondering if I was a food or drink pony, what type I would be

Potato chips. Depending on the region, the flavours could range from ketchup, fish and chips, bacon ranch poutine, cappuccino, mango salsa, or wasabi.

Must've been dunk on soda or sumthing

a cat pony o.O 

What about fused? Fooda Pony o__o

Yes, a catpony. Don't ask where. It was weird.

If you have a food-soda pony, then he'd really need a bathroom.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Ponies for everything. Meeh. Even browser ponies! Really! What's that for? xD

I actually once contemplated ponifying the various NAM plugins that exist within the NAM, but figured that'd take forever. Though RHW and NWM would be like big brother and little brother. They'd be quite young because they've only been out for a few years, though the other was out for longer.

Then you have ponifying the NAM developers, and I didn't do that, it was another NAM Team Pony who did.

Also, what's the average density of a potato-soda mush?

I am so lost 

So what have you all been up to?

Questioning the anatomy of a soda pony and overthinking the failures of fiction writing. And overquestioning the anatomy of a soda pony.

Also, English doesn't have a plural you, so we have to use "you all", "you guys", or something like that, whereas all the other languages of the world have a plural you.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I am so lost 

So what have you all been up to?

Not up to much right now. Kinda bored, but I should head to bed sometime soon. xD

Seems like now things got more active. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Questioning the anatomy of a soda pony and overthinking the failures of fiction writing. And overquestioning the anatomy of a soda pony.

Also, English doesn't have a plural you, so we have to use "you all", "you guys", or something like that, whereas all the other languages of the world have a plural you.

Yeah it is kind of well how would that work? 

That is true.

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

Weird thing: can you possibly imagine doing something like what John Green did and blenderising a happy meal from McDonalds, but instead blenderising something that isn't radioactive and trying to eat-drink it?

And what would Cinnapony/Ganapony/Airbournepony/Sodapony/Potatochippony/Bowlteepony/Jabeyepony eatdrink?

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Not up to much right now. Kinda bored, but I should head to bed sometime soon. xD

Seems like now things got more active. xD

I'll probably will be doing the same soon as well. 

I know this place used to be the best place on the forums...

Weird thing: can you possibly imagine doing something like what John Green did and blenderising a happy meal from McDonalds, but instead blenderising something that isn't radioactive and trying to eat-drink it?

And what would Cinnapony/Ganapony/Airbournepony/Sodapony/Potatochippony/Bowlteepony/Jabeyepony eatdrink?

Are you talking about that guy that blends everything? That will it blend dude? 

That is a question I could never answer o.o

Are you talking about that guy that blends everything? That will it blend dude? 

That is a question I could never answer o.o

No, I'm talking about this:

Apparently, that also entails licking a cat.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I'm always a Cinnapony, all the time, forever. xD But since my pony body would be different then this reality body, I'd eat different things then here, and I wouldn't know. -shrugs-

I'll probably will be doing the same soon as well. 

I know this place used to be the best place on the forums...

What do you mean by that?

siggeh163.png

*Sneaks back into the thread disguised as a pizza pony*

Good god I could really eat some pizza right now

Oh goodness yes, pizza would be so awesome to have right now. I can only imagine that there would then be a battle over what kind of pizza to get.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

@@Ganaram Inukshuk

I feel so bad for that guy having to drink that 

What do you mean by that?

It used to be so much more active than it is now 

h goodness yes, pizza would be so awesome to have right now. I can only imagine that there would then be a battle over what kind of pizza to get.

Papa Johns for me or Little Ceasers

It used to be so much more active than it is now 

Things always change. I think that this fandom is just getting less active. Though I doubt it would ever die. Plus when there are no new episodes things die down. Sad fact but yeah.

On other terms, I'm not a fan of rotating signatures, I like to keep just one.

siggeh163.png

Pizza hut. Which is like the first thing you call when you know you're alone in the house and you wanna call the authorities for help.

So a sodapony would have a pretty high volume?

I have a friend that works for them, though I have heard of something like that. xD

Was there a story behind that and such?

siggeh163.png

Pizza hut. Which is like the first thing you call when you know you're alone in the house and you wanna call the authorities for help.

I worked at Pizza Hut as a Delivery Driver for about a year when I was living in another state about a year ago... Not a fun job dangerous as well. They don't pay your gas, not great tips... but I was desperate for a job during the time. 

I worked at Pizza Hut as a Delivery Driver for about a year when I was living in another state about a year ago... Not a fun job dangerous as well. They don't pay your gas, not great tips... but I was desperate for a job during the time. 

I just need a job. I hope to get one soon, one that I would enjoy. But ya know.. A job is a job...

siggeh163.png

I have a friend that works for them, though I have heard of something like that. xD

Was there a story behind that and such?

I was in summer school at the time and apparently found my old journals. I'm gonna read off the relevant quotes:

"Renown, no re-adjective"

"'My back broke my fall.' More like my back broke, period."

"shines with the intensity of the sun before short-circuiting half the city's power grid aftewards".

"'Did my flamethrower work?' 'Yes, you burnt the neighbourhood down.' "At least the mosquitoes are gone...'"

I can't believe I still have the journals from that time; they're so full of nonsense you couldn't believe. I have to transcribe them.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I just need a job. I hope to get one soon, one that I would enjoy. But ya know.. A job is a job...

Yeah a job is a job sure enough but doing a delivery job make sure you have a car that is decent on gas that is for sure if you want to make bank.

I was in summer school at the time and apparently found my old journals. I'm gonna read off the relevant quotes:

I can't believe I still have the journals from that time; they're so full of nonsense you couldn't believe. I have to transcribe them.

Journals for what?

Yeah a job is a job sure enough but doing a delivery job make sure you have a car that is decent on gas that is for sure if you want to make bank.

The tips are the key. Getting good tips, are a way of getting good money. xD

siggeh163.png

"Renown, no re-adjective"

"'My back broke my fall.' More like my back broke, period."

"shines with the intensity of the sun before short-circuiting half the city's power grid aftewards".

"'Did my flamethrower work?' 'Yes, you burnt the neighbourhood down.' "At least the mosquitoes are gone...'"

Ah wow that is interesting 

Journals for what?

The tips are the key. Getting good tips, are a way of getting good money. xD

This our pizza hut was right next to an air force base and you could usually get 5-7$ tips on those runs. 

The biggest tip I made was 40$ I delivered to this company and they had this huge order. It was raining and I backed up my car to the door and brought it inside. But that was like one of the only times I had a tip like that. Our town was split into certain areas in which you knew you would get tips and others that people could careless.