Missa inte chansen

Nu är vi här med

Caramelldansen

Oo-oo-oa-oa

Oo-oo-oa-oa-a

Oo-oo-oa-oa

Oo-oo-oa-oa-a

• Brohoof 1

Good idea. I've been playing Sapphire and having a good ole time putting my old team back together. Just caught me a Skarmory and I fangirled so hard at having one of my fave Pokemon back on the team.

I did this as well to give my old team the proper respect it deserved. ^^

Im actually going to restart after beating the pokemon league and maybe a little bit of legendary hunting and start over with a new team. Its gonna have Jirachi as a starter, Flygon, Milotic/Sharpedo, Steelix (maybe), Magneton/Electrode, and maybe a Grumpig. Its not fully set in stone other than my Jirachi. <3

• Brohoof 1

why ìñdééd?

But nah, I just accidentallt added it. XD

Why does English have more sounds than letters? I mean, we have sounds that would be represented by ð, þ, æ, ü,ī, and so on, but we only have 2wenty-6ix letters, and at least three of them are redundant.

Why does English have more sounds than letters? I mean, we have sounds that would be represented by ð, þ, æ, ü,ī, and so on, but we only have 2wenty-6ix letters, and at least three of them are redundant.

dunno.

Also, I'm sure at least some of you trainers have felt this at some time.

The rage you feel when you're in a battle and your pokemon levels up and won't listen because its too high level now.

dunno.

Also, I'm sure at least some of you trainers have felt this at some time.

The rage you feel when you're in a battle and your pokemon levels up and won't listen because its too high level now.

Not since like, first and second gen at the beginning. Maybe 3rd. I doubt I did it in the 4th and up.

Probably the only person in general chat thread not playing ruby. I'm a full concert to the PS vita instead. Been playing Borderlands 2, fear Effect and atelier rorona plus. I have a ps vita grip, 32gb memory card hyper dimension Neptunia rebirth 1 and sword art online hollow fragment all ordered now I wait...

Impatiently.

I'm that one other guy not playing the new Pokemon games.  Anyway, still sittin here playing Team Fortress 2

Very few video games appeal to me, except for simulation, incremental, and god games, and certain RPG, puzzle, and tower defence games.

That means that Pokémon is outcasted. Count me in to the non-Pokémon group.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Omega Sapphire is kind of my reentry into the series. Last game I played was Sapphire so it's cool seeing all the new features and such. Not everyone can be on the Pokemon train I guess, but screw I'll be the conductor of this muthabucka.

Choo choo.

• Brohoof 1

Probably the only person in general chat thread not playing ruby. I'm a full concert to the PS vita instead. Been playing Borderlands 2, fear Effect and atelier rorona plus. I have a ps vita grip, 32gb memory card hyper dimension Neptunia rebirth 1 and sword art online hollow fragment all ordered now I wait...

Impatiently.

Count me as one of those people not playing pokémon

In fact, I'd go as far as to say I'm the only one here playing Borderlands the pre sequel...

By myself...

And having a blast with it

E33.png

Edited by Woona~

Omega Sapphire is kind of my reentry into the series. Last game I played was Sapphire so it's cool seeing all the new features and such. Not everyone can be on the Pokemon train I guess, but screw I'll be the conductor of this muthabucka.

Choo choo.

Ive been the conductor of the ORAS Hype Train for a minute, dude.

I don't mind you conducting with me, but you're not outright taking my spot. o3o

Also, Im about to do my second run through of this game (not counting post game stuff, which, there is actually a nice chunk of it it seems).

My new team is gonna be as follows: Jirachi, Sharpedo, Dusclops/Dusknoir, Flygon, Seviper, Cacturne.

Im pretty sure Imma use Dusclops instead of Magnezone or Steelix (mega) just to avoid double Steel types. I want both crazily, but I also want to be a bit more diverse incase I decide to actually train these things right.

Count me as one of those people not playing pokémon

In fact, I'd go as far as to say I'm the only one here playing Borderlands the pre sequel...

By myself...

And having a blast with it

img-3282874-1-E33.png

Pre sequel sucks though.

• Brohoof 1

Ive been the conductor of the ORAS Hype Train for a minute, dude.

I don't mind you conducting with me, but you're not outright taking my spot. o3o

Also, Im about to do my second run through of this game (not counting post game stuff, which, there is actually a nice chunk of it it seems).

My new team is gonna be as follows: Jirachi, Sharpedo, Dusclops/Dusknoir, Flygon, Seviper, Cacturne.

Im pretty sure Imma use Dusclops instead of Magnezone or Steelix (mega) just to avoid double Steel types. I want both crazily, but I also want to be a bit more diverse incase I decide to actually train these things right.

I've got the caboose then, homie. I'll throw any stragglers out onto the train tracks and let the swarm of Beedrill take care of 'em.

Nice. I'm still taking it slow, I haven't even gotten to the fourth gym yet. I approve of your team, though, a bunch of badass Pokemon. Especially Seviper, I can't wait to catch or trade for another one of him. He was my favorite poison Pokemon.

As for team diversity, I've thought about a few times trying to challenge myself and do a one-type team like the Gym Leaders and some trainers have. You know, like an all Dark or all Bug team. It would be difficult, but I'd like to try it one time to see how it works out.

I've got the caboose then, homie. I'll throw any stragglers out onto the train tracks and let the swarm of Beedrill take care of 'em.

Nice. I'm still taking it slow, I haven't even gotten to the fourth gym yet. I approve of your team, though, a bunch of badass Pokemon. Especially Seviper, I can't wait to catch or trade for another one of him. He was my favorite poison Pokemon.

As for team diversity, I've thought about a few times trying to challenge myself and do a one-type team like the Gym Leaders and some trainers have. You know, like an all Dark or all Bug team. It would be difficult, but I'd like to try it one time to see how it works out.

Have attem then, mate. \ o /

If you trained them right (stayed up to level par) and had proper covearge of moves, you'd be just fine. Id do an all water, ghost, or steel run through (if there were even that many to begin with of the last two) if I had actually thought of that before. I like doing single pokemon runs, but those are super easy since that one pokemon just outgrows everything so crazily.

Have attem then, mate. \ o /

If you trained them right (stayed up to level par) and had proper covearge of moves, you'd be just fine. Id do an all water, ghost, or steel run through (if there were even that many to begin with of the last two) if I had actually thought of that before. I like doing single pokemon runs, but those are super easy since that one pokemon just outgrows everything so crazily.

There should be enough Steel and Ghost types, but you're probably going to have to trade from previous games to have all six spots filled. I'd love to do an all Steel team, I already have my Skarmory and an Aron, but I'd have to trade to get more and I don't have any other Pokemon titles anymore. Good thing my homie plays this game, gonna see if I can get some Steel and Bug type Pokemon from him. He already told me he's gonna trade me a Froakie since I'm a pretty big fan of Greninja after playing him so much in SSB.

• Brohoof 2

I am on sobriety for 6 days everyweek. My PS vita is all that will keep me sane I gotta a couple jrpgs coming in the post. Some of you probably recall which ones ;)

I'm reading some comicmanga and hitting the sack soon. So take her easy my pony friends. I will enjoy my last night of mild drunkenness.

There should be enough Steel and Ghost types, but you're probably going to have to trade from previous games to have all six spots filled. I'd love to do an all Steel team, I already have my Skarmory and an Aron, but I'd have to trade to get more and I don't have any other Pokemon titles anymore. Good thing my homie plays this game, gonna see if I can get some Steel and Bug type Pokemon from him. He already told me he's gonna trade me a Froakie since I'm a pretty big fan of Greninja after playing him so much in SSB.

Trading mons around wouldn't be a problem at all. Ive still a chunk of my games around as well as an AR for easy pokemon making. ;)

Speaking of trading around, ive now started my second run of AS and I am currently working on trading my Jirachi up to X/Y for the pokebank and its final travel to AS.

While I'm doing this, I plan to do yet another run of original Ruby so I can get another Groudon and Rayquaza. This time, Imma make them shiny once they're on Black 2 just because shiny primals are fucking bad ass looking. No other reason. xD

I'm doing a single pokerun using Mudkip so I can blow through it as fast as possible. Shouldn't take too long when I actually focus on it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad they at least put a little challenge in OR/AS. After how I steamrolled X/Y with no problems (even without the Exp. Share on, the game's way too easy), trainers at least use four-six team Pokémon, whereas in X/Y, only the Champion and a fisher with Magikarp had full teams. I should be able to beat Flannery tonight with my team by tonight.

Edited by Kelldrick