General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I just woke up, I made it home last night, and I have the house to myself for a couple days. -yawn-

What's happening in here? Seems a little dead, I am still waking up, and I need to pick up my doggy.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

I just woke up, I made it home last night, and I have the house to myself for a couple days. -yawn-

What's happening in here? Seems a little dead, I am still waking up, and I need to pick up my doggy.

Welcome to the land of the dying/dead living :>

also, I WAS listening to two awesome sons on infinite loop but I guess I'm now listening to Cuban radio...

Whatever

And now I'm just filling my stomach with junk :|

What a day...

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

Welcome to the land of the dying/dead living :>

also, I WAS listening to two awesome sons on infinite loop but I guess I'm now listening to Cuban radio...

Whatever

And now I'm just filling my stomach with junk :|

What a day...

I'm not doing much, just picked up my dog and cashed my paycheck. My phone is starting to get to the end of it's data limit. It resets the 7th, which is still a ways away.

So yeah. Not much with me! Gonna be an interesting couple days. I'm gonna be at home all by myself while my parents are still out and gone.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Dog?!! #inb6Cute

I'm not doing much, just picked up my dog and cashed my paycheck. My phone is starting to get to the end of it's data limit. It resets the 7th, which is still a ways away.

So yeah. Not much with me! Gonna be an interesting couple days. I'm gonna be at home all by myself while my parents are still out and gone.

#inb6HomeAlone 

So my mouse picked today out of all days to stop working. I currently using my laptop. I have to wait until tomorrow when everybody opens to get one. Leason Lerned don't buy a cheap mouse.

I thought you said that your house stopped working. Never read things the moment you wake up at 12:20.

The worlds that my dreams create are the best for exploration.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

inb6? I need to upgrade, I'm still using the inb5.1.2 beta.

inb6. You know, like IPv6, but for inb4 and not IP addresses. That way, you can have up to a gajillion computers connected to the Internet, and not the current limit of 4.2 billion.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Ganaram Inukshuk is Confused.

Ganaram Inukshuk is confused....It hurt itself in confusion.

That's exhaustion, though.

You and I both, my friend. You and I both

It can get worse, though... There are a lot of things that can ruin your sleep. Earthquake, forgetting to pee, loud noise, nuclear bomb, hallucinations, congestion; take your pick.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

That's exhaustion, though.

It can get worse, though... There are a lot of things that can ruin your sleep. Earthquake, forgetting to pee, loud noise, nuclear bomb, hallucinations, congestion; take your pick.

I usually suffer from hallucinations and congestion

That, and getting up at 2:30am to work all the way around the clock and then some

Fuckin ice delivery, man

And it doesn't help that the summer bug never really left Florida

Our Christmas was in the mid to high 80°F range

We still haven't caught up on the fill ups yet and new years is coming

Can you guess what the temperature will be then?

DLnfvWR.png

#HugWoona

Our Christmas was in the mid to high 80°F range

We still haven't caught up on the fill ups yet and new years is coming

Can you guess what the temperature will be then?

No, but people unfamiliar with Fahrenheit will call you Superman for being able to withstand living in a desert. And deserts get freakin' cold. It's, like, 50 degrees in my area.

Scratch that, now I know what the temperature will be in your area. Will it be... 81 degrees? (I was trying to make a pun about a right angle being the temperature...)

a0AgWVX.png

<>

No, but people unfamiliar with Fahrenheit will call you Superman for being able to withstand living in a desert. And deserts get freakin' cold. It's, like, 50 degrees in my area.

Scratch that, now I know what the temperature will be in your area. Will it be... 81 degrees? (I was trying to make a pun about a right angle being the temperature...)

Actually, in terms of fahrenheit, you'd be right

It is unseasonably hot over here

On the bright side though, my next check will be outstanding

I can't wait :D

DLnfvWR.png

#HugWoona

Actually, in terms of fahrenheit, you'd be right

It is unseasonably hot over here

Well, Florida's that close to the Caribbean Islands, and therefore, only a couple hundred miles from the Netherlands. Therefore, seasons are close to being nonexistent. I'm far up north enough to have winters that have up to a 60-degree difference between the hottest possible summer temperature and the coldest possible winter temperature. (Though, one time, that difference was, uhh, a right angle.)

Meanwhile in Canada, and for the record, this was the bane of at least one Canadian I know of.

QGUQLoa.png

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I woke up, wanted coffee and some food, all I got left to eat is cereal and kraft dinner.

.....roommate drank the rest of my milk...I told him specifically not to drink it too..the only food I have in here to eat both require milk, and now I can't make coffee.

Ugh.

Edited by Vulture

6ohanq.png

I woke up, wanted coffee and some food, all I got left to eat is cereal and kraft dinner.

.....roommate drank the rest of my milk...I told him specifically not to drink it too..the only food I have in here to eat both require milk, and now I can't make coffee.

Ugh.

at least...it's not raining?...

pinkie_shrug_by_semehammer-d48harf.jpg

What's happening in here? I woke up to see my water piping setup in the garage burst, water got everywhere but surprisingly didn't damage anything.

I'm starting to get sick. >.< But I plan to clean a bunch today. I got a few more days by myself.

siggeh163.png