General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hmm I see, now a Cinnypony understands. How's the picture going?

Cinnypony prepared for a road trip's been done, but not so much the vehicle, if that's what you mean.

I'll see what I can do about the vehicle; I've a good long weekend ahead of me.

@@Electrobolt, I almost forgot. You know how Pinkie Pie's real name is "Pinkamena Diane Pie"? And Ganaram Inukshuk's real name is Ganaram Darian Inukshuk? And how Nova Aster's real name is Nova Alexander Aster?

How would it be for Bowltee? Elliot Joseph Boltzmann?

Hmm that's interesting. I would be Cinna Cinny Cinna something, I dunno. xD

Cinnypony prepared for a road trip's been done, but not so much the vehicle, if that's what you mean.

I'll see what I can do about the vehicle; I've a good long weekend ahead of me.

Did you already show me the preview before? Or can I have a preview if not? xD

Erm... Wut? o.o No, Electrobolt is Electrobolt

x3 Hello! Whatcha up to?

Stuff. Cinny stuff. Being a Cinny. I dunno. I feel silly. xD Silly cinny pony of.. uhh...

• Brohoof 1

I meant the me thing, I'm not sure if the thing you showed me the other day was the thing for that or just a side thing, Cinny not sure.

I think I already showed it to you; I said I might have problems uploading it, but then I managed to upload it anyway.

Ahh :P *boops your nose again* I'm just playing games right now x3

I asked you if you forgot how to pee. Did you also forget how to queue? Or Tea? Or wye? Or yew? Or are? Or bee? Or sea? Or eye?

Ahh :P *boops your nose again* I'm just playing games right now x3

I would guess Nintendo games? -wiggles nose- Cinnypony like boops. xD

Do you even abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz?

He might mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewq. I dunno. I'm a Cinny.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I have like one album and like one song. xD Not a bad band, but my favorite band might be going my way soon (summer), I wanna go see them in concert, my friend did and got to meet them, but I haven't been into a concert ever. xD

one of my top bands along with food fighters and metallica.

City's breaking down on a camel's back, amirite?

Which is ironic because my homesite's all about city simulation gaming and modding. Well think about it, the most predominant game is a game that should be dead two years ago, but in complete defiance of Electronic Arts, the greatest company ever</#inb6Sarcasm>, we've basically kept it alive well over its anticipated obsolescence date.

well, towards the end of the year, that might not be the only thing breaking the camels back.

one of my top bands along with food fighters and metallica.

well, towards the end of the year, that might not be the only thing breaking the camels back.

I seee. My favorite is Linkin Park, do you like them at all?

And that was from the song I like. xD Really the only one I like from Gorillaz.

Not much happening in here, I will be out fishing today though I would rather get home, I want to at least have a day at home to relax though. But meh I can't do that. So yeah. What's happening in here?

I dreamt that I was hungover, so I garfed down loads of water to stave off dehydration?

What? How does alcohol come into play again?!!

I dunno, why dream like that? Err, you dunno. xD I'm bored right now, ish. In a car on a road trip and tired, almost home, and my first day on the job is tomorrow. I hope it goes well. I know that I will have to take a drug test.