General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Ahh :P *boops your nose again* I'm just playing games right now x3

I would guess Nintendo games? -wiggles nose- Cinnypony like boops. xD

Do you even abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz?

He might mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewq. I dunno. I'm a Cinny.

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Oh, I have like one album and like one song. xD Not a bad band, but my favorite band might be going my way soon (summer), I wanna go see them in concert, my friend did and got to meet them, but I haven't been into a concert ever. xD

one of my top bands along with food fighters and metallica.

City's breaking down on a camel's back, amirite?

Which is ironic because my homesite's all about city simulation gaming and modding. Well think about it, the most predominant game is a game that should be dead two years ago, but in complete defiance of Electronic Arts, the greatest company ever</#inb6Sarcasm>, we've basically kept it alive well over its anticipated obsolescence date.

well, towards the end of the year, that might not be the only thing breaking the camels back.

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

one of my top bands along with food fighters and metallica.

well, towards the end of the year, that might not be the only thing breaking the camels back.

I seee. My favorite is Linkin Park, do you like them at all?

And that was from the song I like. xD Really the only one I like from Gorillaz.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Not much happening in here, I will be out fishing today though I would rather get home, I want to at least have a day at home to relax though. But meh I can't do that. So yeah. What's happening in here?

siggeh163.png

My home improvement day has been going really well.

Woaaaaah, What the heck happened to the drywall on your ceiling? That's wooow.

siggeh163.png

I dreamt that I was hungover, so I garfed down loads of water to stave off dehydration?

What? How does alcohol come into play again?!!

I dunno, why dream like that? Err, you dunno. xD I'm bored right now, ish. In a car on a road trip and tired, almost home, and my first day on the job is tomorrow. I hope it goes well. I know that I will have to take a drug test.

siggeh163.png

Just woke up a bit ago, have orientation here soon, gotta get going! xD At least the roads shouldn't be bad, the snow was meh! But it isn't snowing right now, which is good.

So who is here? This place been dead and inactive, seriously. xD

siggeh163.png

Just woke up a bit ago, have orientation here soon, gotta get going! xD At least the roads shouldn't be bad, the snow was meh! But it isn't snowing right now, which is good.

So who is here? This place been dead and inactive, seriously. xD

I'm doing interesting stuff on my other home site.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Do you live in the one part of the US/Canada that receives snow? 'Cause I don't.

kansas. We got a little bit of snow from the storm, but not much. Hopefully this next time she'all just completely but us. XD

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

I've heard of snow all around my area, but nothing here. At all. In fact, it was (apparently) supposed to snow today, but we saw not even a flake.

...That's usually for the better, though, because it's either not enough snow to stick or just enough that the power gets knocked out.

146c36943d.png

I does the chiptunes.

Links to my stuff: YouTube | Soundcloud | Twitter | tumblr

I've heard of snow all around my area, but nothing here. At all. In fact, it was (apparently) supposed to snow today, but we saw not even a flake.

...That's usually for the better, though, because it's either not enough snow to stick or just enough that the power gets knocked out.

I've been hoping for snow for years; last time it did was in December 2008. I think.

a0AgWVX.png

<>