General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

ewwwww no snow. XD

Snow sucks, it snowed yesterday, cinny hate hate hate snow. -falls over- I'm tired, but it's too early to sleep. D:

What's happening?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Just downloaded some music that I might use for future vidprod.

Sounds fun. I really am tired, but I dunno if I will be able to sleep yet. xD I wanna sleep in but I won't be able to if I go to bed this early. xD Uuuugh.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

So ummm....

Hello :3

Hellllo. I guess. xD What's up? I just woke up not long ago, and it seems not much is going on here. I have things I need to do today, but meh.

Who else is here? How is everyone's day going?

siggeh163.png

I walked across half the town's commercial/historical half. In 80-degree weather.

It was 80 degrees there? Luucky. xD It was nice but chilly here, I want it to be summer now! Winter is meh meh, and dead meh.

siggeh163.png

Where the heck is everyone?

I dunno, it's been dead in here for some reason. I guess everyone is busy or something. -shrug-

siggeh163.png

I dunno, it's been dead in here for some reason. I guess everyone is busy or something. -shrug-

yea, and some of us have just disappeared completely. *cough*haven*cough*

Also I just found out how to put gifs as my wallpaper on my nook.

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

yea, and some of us have just disappeared completely. *cough*haven*cough*

Also I just found out how to put gifs as my wallpaper on my nook.

Yeah it seems so, I dunno why everyone has been so gone lately, I guess it's because the new season of ponies hasn't come out yet, just wait until the new season airs, this place might get some more activity.

siggeh163.png

Where the heck is everyone?

Better theory: in the toilet.

Been too busy with other things, like watching Happy Wheels.

How good would Cinnypony's driving skills be, if in a situation where he had to drive... Something?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Yeah it seems so, I dunno why everyone has been so gone lately, I guess it's because the new season of ponies hasn't come out yet, just wait until the new season airs, this place might get some more activity.

maybe. But I kinda doubt it.

Better theory: in the toilet.

Been too busy with other things, like watching Happy Wheels.

How good would Cinnypony's driving skills be, if in a situation where he had to drive... Something?

HAAAAAAPPY WHEEEEEEELS!!!!!!!

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Well I am a fine driver, but my anger issues can get in the way of that. I always drive so yeah. xD I hope that they would be good, but it depends on my mood and my anger. So yeah. Why do you ask? xD

siggeh163.png

Jacksepticeye eyeball robot doing cartwheels of death.

Or the toilet run where you get squished by spikes at the end?

woo jackie boy! One of my fave youtubers. Edited by Count Paradox

Well I am a fine driver, but my anger issues can get in the way of that. I always drive so yeah. xD I hope that they would be good, but it depends on my mood and my anger. So yeah. Why do you ask? xD

What situation would warrant Cinnypony to drive halfway across Equestria?

woo jackie boy! One of my fave youtubers.

Jack's take on toilet run's my favourite; from Happy Wheels episode 2. That and Subway Rampage.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

What situation would warrant Cinnypony to drive halfway across Equestria?

Why would I want to be in Equestria? xD But if that were to happen I dunno, just me wanting to drive? I mean I do drive for the heck of it all the time, so yeah. xD So I guess the situation is.. Cinny is bored, Cinny wants to drive, Cinny has money.. Soo.. I know! I'll drive across the country! There's your situation. xD

siggeh163.png

What situation would warrant Cinnypony to drive halfway across Equestria?  Jack's take on toilet run's my favourite; from Happy Wheels episode 2. That and Subway Rampage.

eh, they're ok...

I really like his turbo dismount stuff more.