General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well, funny for some. The freshmen at mah school found it hilarious, so I decided to share it here (And that was a very bad idea).

Yeah... I just took a look at the video in question. It quite clearly violated the NSFW rule. Sorry buddy :P

• Brohoof 3

Now i need to know! What video?!

Can't post it. Got 250 warning points for it :lol:.

Yeah... I just took a look at the video in question. It quite clearly violated the NSFW rule. Sorry buddy :P

Sometimes, I don't think twice.

Wait, you just saw it? I thought the post was deleted, though....

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

Yes, quite.

I should get back to work… I'm so close to finishing, but my groove has been thrown off due to weird temper tantrums by folks located halfway across the world from me.

Well I don't complain. I'm a good, quiet member.

I wish I could give you a box of cookies for being so nice. :D

• Brohoof 1

Can't post it. Got 250 warning points for it :lol:.

Sometimes, I don't think twice.

Wait, you just saw it? I thought the post was deleted, though....

Is it on youtube? Whats its called?

h8kt.png

Signature made by Kyoshi

Oh? Refresh my mind.

I point you in the direction of page 1000 and that general area. Be warned! That is the zone in which the dreaded Gif War took place.
  • Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

This is the thread I like the best. No dictating, no bickering, just fun fun fun (For me atleast).

i love this thread... one of the only ones that i really post in...
  • Brohoof 1

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

Is it on youtube? Whats its called?

It is. It's called "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Zombies Gameplay". This title is EXTREMELY misleading :P. You know it's the right vid when you this thumbnail of a guy who's shirtless and is making a creepy face. If you can't find it, well, maybe I can e-mail it to you?

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

I point you in the direction of page 1000 and that general area. Be warned! That is the zone in which the dreaded Gif War took place.

No way. Not going back there.

I'd rather stay here for now.

I went back a couple of pages, and all i saw was Star raging on Scootacool <.<

Some posts should be removed because its clearly offensive and no brain put to it at all.

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 2

h8kt.png

Signature made by Kyoshi

Out of nowhere? I was having a dialogue about the possibility of changing the name and one billion other solutions, but all I could get was screaming about how bad the staff sucks. I made a decision that was remarkably inconsequential (could have been reversed at any time without any problems) and the result of that was mountains and mountains of screaming angst. Frankly, I was rather disappointed. It isn't hard to type a civil response when you disagree with a decision.

Frankly, this has been rather distracting me from my RP post, which is already well overdue.

For everyone that doubts the amount of time that it takes to moderate and thinks that this is easy… I would like to draw attention to the fact that this particular bit of moderation required about two hours of my time. Please keep in mind that we are volunteers. Heaping scorn and abuse upon us instead of offering intelligent feedback does nothing to help anyone. It simply wastes our time. Frankly, dealing with controversy in this thread has been an enormous time sink. If further blowups occur, then it may be time for some cost-benefit analysis.

Yea, with all the anger that was happening, it is not a surprise that anything you were attempting to get done got ignored and flooded.

Maybe thats why he said "out of nowhere", cause he couldn't even remember you doing anything then...

Oh man, I totally hope this thread doesn't get nuked. :(

And sorry about all the shit going down in here lately.

• Brohoof 3

7Crdz3K.png

It is. It's called "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Zombies Gameplay". This title is EXTREMELY misleading :P. You know it's the right vid when you this thumbnail of a guy who's shirtless and is making a creepy face. If you can't find it, well, maybe I can e-mail it to you?

Sweet. Time to go watch it again!

Funny thing, I was actually looking around my history for it and I couldn't find it anywhere! :o

That's okay. I rarely leave CDC.

Oh, cool! Me either!

7Crdz3K.png

I'm now searching for a guy without a shirt.
  • Brohoof 1

h8kt.png

Signature made by Kyoshi