General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

In thirty minutes I will spend the rest of the week hang out with my friends. Can you guys promise me that this place will stays un-burned until Monday?

I make no guarantees. Plus, a Viscra-induced diaperfest is just as likely, just as it is likely for me to try to start up my nuclear reactor once more.

Oh, and Twilight has Repetitive Stress Injuries and her horn cracked.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk
  • Brohoof 2

Here he is, the little blue guy.

What exactly is this from, anyway? And did you just go through and make one for each person here?

Plus, a Viscra-induced diaperfest is just as likely

Hopefully I won't miss it next time...

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 2

Hey guys...to anybody who knows both, has anyone ever noticed how TheLivingTombstone and Christopher Eccleston (AKA, the 9th Doctor, for better reference), look a LOT alike?

Aaaaaaaand I'm going to sleep too. See y'all guys soon, and don't worry Star! If anything burns, we'll call Derpy!....Er...Rainbow Dash! :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

Needs less Rainbow Dash.

Secretly a fan, so openly bashes. You know it's true.

I'll be gone most of Tomorrow and Sunday, I'm already yawning too.

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys...to anybody who knows both, has anyone ever noticed how TheLivingTombstone and Christopher Eccleston (AKA, the 9th Doctor, for better reference), look a LOT alike?

Aaaaaaaand I'm going to sleep too. See y'all guys soon, and don't worry Star! If anything burns, we'll call Derpy!....Er...Rainbow Dash! :ph34r:

No, call Derpy! Or Dashie might not make it back a live... :ph34r:

And Hai!

Night!

Secretly a fan, so openly bashes. You know it's true.

I'll be gone most of Tomorrow and Sunday, I'm already yawning too.

Secretly a fan my ass! :|

It is not true and will never be true!

Nevar!

• Brohoof 2

What exactly is this from, anyway? And did you just go through and make one for each person here?

No, I only made 6. 3 male, 3 female.

It's from a PC game call Creatures Docking Station. The creatures I like to care for in it are called Norns. There exist 3 other types. Grendels, Ettins, and Geats. All of them are intelligent. AIs. Fascinating stuff. They are capable of simple thought. They make decisions on their own. If they do something stupid, it's not because the game was programmed for them to be stupid at that very moment. it was because they actively made a choice to do something stupid.

Holy shit, I just had the worst fucking charley horse ever.

I didn't even move my leg that much!

The pain won't fully go away either! D:

Hopefully I won't miss it next time...

He's gonna do it again to those he missed today.

So you're in luck.

What part of Pinkamena "Destroyers of laws" Diane Pie did you not understand? :o

Posted Image

Her powers are greater than thought!

We must all run now if we want to live!

• Brohoof 1

No, I only made 6. 3 male, 3 female.

It's from a PC game call Creatures Docking Station. The creatures I like to care for in it are called Norns. There exist 3 other types. Grendels, Ettins, and Geats. All of them are intelligent. AIs. Fascinating stuff. They are capable of simple thought. They make decisions on their own. If they do something stupid, it's not because the game was programmed for them to be stupid at that very moment. it was because they actively made a choice to do something stupid.

I usually make a lot of stupid choices, so I guess it's an accurate representation of me.

He's gonna do it again to those he missed today.

So you're in luck.

Yay.

• Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH-M1ILNP7s

So I'm bored... anyone else...

Very little.

I can't be bored with the pain in my leg right now...

That and RS is filling up my life as well...

I usually make a lot of stupid choices, so I guess it's an accurate representation of me.

Yay.

I just noticed your new siggy.

You sneaky bastard.

Thankfully, I didn't notice any weight.

Not sure if just cause it didn't work or if my leg is taking all the attention right now...