General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well I had a tooth sawed in half yesterday, sure I was numb but that pressure was insane. I'd rate that about a 5, and that charley horse was at least a 9. I felt like someone took the muscles in my calf and twisted them around backwards and upside down.

Well, shit.

By the sounds of that I must be a pansy then. :x

The tooth part just sounds dreadfully painful. I don't even wanna imagine the charley horse if its worse than that. Nor do I wanna imagine what it would be like to have someone actually the muscles as you described...

just for you i typed this message with my foot.

Thats hot.

l feel special! <3

Edited by Hven
  • Brohoof 1

Well, shit.

The tooth part just sounds dreadfully painful. I don't even wanna imagine the charley horse if its worse than that. Nor do I wanna imagine what it would be like to have someone actually the muscles as you described...

Thats hot.

lI feel special! <3

Glad I'm hot making people er... ponies feel special.
  • Brohoof 1

The tooth part just sounds dreadfully painful. I don't even wanna imagine the charley horse if its worse than that.

The charley horse was about 5 minutes of intense pain, while the tooth took a bit longer to saw and get pulled out. I've got more painful stories to share than that. One of my personal favorites was where I tried to run backwards against someone and my foot went into a hole. It stayed facing that way, while my body turned the other way. I completely fractured it.

Thats hot.

I see everyone's got kinks in this thread.

• Brohoof 1

Well I had a tooth sawed in half yesterday, sure I was numb but that pressure was insane. I'd rate that about a 5, and that charley horse was at least a 9. I felt like someone took the muscles in my calf and twisted them around backwards and upside down.

Surgery... Not. Tooth removal? I unfortunately have firsthand experience with that... I was eight, I think... Overexercising? That's torture on your muscles for the next day. First days of college in a nutshell.

And I'm guessing you guys have no experience in drawing roads, or rather, the crap that goes on it, right?

The charley horse was about 5 minutes of intense pain, while the tooth took a bit longer to saw and get pulled out. I've got more painful stories to share than that. One of my personal favorites was where I tried to run backwards against someone and my foot went into a hole. It stayed facing that way, while my body turned the other way. I completely fractured it.

Damn. Mine was maybe only a minute or so.

Holy shit! You completely twisted your foot opposite to your body?! D:

That sounds like something from that show "Scarred" that used to show on MTV.

God, that had to hurt like a bitch from hell!

And shush you. You have no proof. You can't prove anything! :x

My sides hurt. That was hilarious.

You have an odd sense of humour. :V

Surgery... Not. Tooth removal? I unfortunately have firsthand experience with that... I was eight, I think... Overexercising? That's torture on your muscles for the next day. First days of college in a nutshell.

And I'm guessing you guys have no experience in drawing roads, or rather, the crap that goes on it, right?

I've never had surgery either. Or any broken bones of any kind, serious or non-serious. Nor overexercising either....

Eenope. Not at all.

@, Your norn is actually smart. And obsessed with the Pinkie Pie toy.

@, Your norn is average.

@@Jinx, And your norn might be the one with the lowest intelligence.

• Brohoof 1

Eenope. Not at all.

I think the worst childhood physical non-oral pain I ever had was slamming the car door on my hand when I was in the third grade, and before that was getting a scrape on my knee... When I was two.

Surgery always scared me as a kid, as did the idea of being on high places...

Oh and I also have a 7 inch scar across my stomach, that was a pain to get up the next few days. I had a fast recovery because I did laps in the hospital halls. I had my wisdom teeth out, that was fun too. The tooth had to be cut in half because it was a molar, and the filling fell out, so it had a big hole in it.

I can draw a path through the woods in flash, that's about it.

@Jinx, And your norn might be the one with the lowest intelligence.

Hooray for me.

Edited by Jinx

I think the worst childhood physical non-oral pain I ever had was slamming the car door on my hand when I was in the third grade, and before that was getting a scrape on my knee... When I was two.

Surgery always scared me as a kid, as did the idea of being on high places...

The worst pain I can remember as a kid was when I flipped off my bike and landed directly on my knee. Other than that its been mostly crotch shots from various things.

Heights scare me as well. Ive gotten better with them, but they still scare me in certain situations.

• Brohoof 1

Other than that its been mostly crotch shots from various things. Heights scare me as well. Ive gotten better with them, but they still scare me in certain situations.

I played soccer in elementary school... goalie. I eventually figured out that every shot against me wasn't trying to score, they were just aiming for crotch shots. (I don't know if that's actually true, but it sure seemed like it)

I haven't gotten better with heights at all, I can get on a chair but I won't set foot on a ladder.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't gotten better with heights at all, I can get on a chair but I won't set foot on a ladder.

Escalators scare me, and if I stay still for long enough, I will literally feel the building move, even if it's a two-storey building.

Take back what I said, this isn't accurate at all.

It just has your name. And that's about it. But I did pick a norn breed that fits what I know of your personality.