General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

How much? Very little. I don't mind rap nor hip-hop, but they aren't really what I hear. So I know very little about those.

And I know it fits! But...I dunno, it may sound too weird-y musically speaking. It really depends on the rhythm. You tell me, you probably know about rap and hip-hop more than I do. Sorry I can't be more specific. :blush:

Aah.

And some 'weird-y' music is loved by some. Things being off beat can be a good thing when done right and can show skill/talent.

Idk, I guess it depends on how much you listen to and mess with music. Cause it doesn't sound odd to me at all, but since you made the lyrics Ill try and find something better.

And you're fine! :)

It's a Sunday. Monday Night Football is a day later and I like warming myself up for those big games with cartoons. It used to be a whole bunch of shows like Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh back in the day, but ever since January it's been ponies and it's been pretty fun. Lately I lost that spark with ponies but a break should fix that.

As dramatic as I might sound, the truth is that I delved too far into the community and put unnecessary pressure on myself in an attempt to prove something to everyone of the sort, instead of staying within the boundaries that allowed me to actually enjoy the thing for what it is.

Also mass posting on here... it can tucker you out :wacko:

Cartooons...pre-American football day?...Seems like a nice "ritual" :lol: Still, I get what you mean though. If what I said on your status wasn't enough, eh, I don't think you're dramatic. What might be "drama" for some, might be serious stuff for others. Kind of like in Lesson Zero, when you think about it. :) Just take a break, and see you when the pony spark gets restored. just don't be afraid to come back, or else we'll ask Feld0 to friggin hack your account and drag your flank back over here. :lol: We'll miss you in these few days though. :)
  • Brohoof 1

...what is this, the Corrupt a Wish thread? x3

It used to be the corrupt a wish thread, but then the Fire Nation attacked. While that was going on, the thread took a silver arrow to the knee.

The chicken.

Fixed that for you! :3

• Brohoof 5

@, Actually, I can totally see several members of GCT being characters from SGT. Frog.

Like Libby can be Natsumi...

I can see that.

I can see that very well.

We need to actually use avvies and siggies showcasing this.

• Brohoof 2

Aah.

And some 'weird-y' music is loved by some. Things being off beat can be a good thing when done right and can show skill/talent.

Idk, I guess it depends on how much you listen to and mess with music. Cause it doesn't sound odd to me at all, but since you made the lyrics Ill try and find something better.

And you're fine! :)

I mean...the oddness of it is great! But...for some reason, I think that synth could use a different rhythm...I dunno. I hate making you "work" because of me...then again, if it were work, it wouldn't be enjoying music. :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

It used to be the corrupt a wish thread, but then the Fire Nation attacked. While that was going on, the thread took a silver arrow to the knee.

I might add that "20% cooler" motif in the list of overused internet jokes sometime.

• Brohoof 1

I might add that "20% cooler" motif in the list of overused internet jokes sometime.

Maybe the thread became 20% cooler after taking the arrow to the knee?

• Brohoof 2

It used to be the corrupt a wish thread, but then the Changeling Nation attacked. While that was going on, the thread took a silver arrow to the knee.

Fixed because ponies. :P
  • Brohoof 1

By the way, one's jawbone has more than weight: It has mass. Weight is relative to gravity, and weight is the force that gravity exerts on something, and the higher you are from the earth, the less force, or weight, you have.

That's why it's never reliable to use kilograms as a unit of weight, unless you properly divided by gravity along the way.

wat. Oh, my signature.

I mean, if I would have said "You are now aware your jaw has mass," people would have been like "No shit, everything has mass." Putting "your jaw has weight" makes people aware of the force pulling down on it.

I linked in my post an old forum game where we think of a scenario that's worst than the last. For example, you get blown up by a bomb, then get sent to a hospital with poor management, then a multi-ton chandelier falls on you.

I need to make a forum game like that, the same way I made the "Find a use for the object above you" forum game.

I mean, if I would have said "You are now aware your jaw has mass," people would have been like "No shit, everything has mass." Putting "your jaw has weight" makes people aware of the force pulling down on it.

You'd probably need to define matter.

How about this? Everything was 20% cooler until the Fire Nation attacked with over 9000 arrows to the knee. Making overused memes...JOIN TOGETHER! WOO! B):P
  • Brohoof 2

How about this? Everything was 20% cooler until the Fire Nation attacked with over 9000 arrows to the knee. Making overused memes...JOIN TOGETHER! WOO! B):P

Pics or it didn't happen.

:3

• Brohoof 2

How about this? Everything was 20% cooler until the Fire Nation attacked with over 9000 arrows to the knee. Making overused memes...JOIN TOGETHER! WOO!

Now imagine an innocent waterbender with one leg clean gone from having too many arrow impacts. And he's infuriated.

I mean...the oddness of it is great! But...for some reason, I think that synth could use a different rhythm...I dunno. I hate making you "work" because of me...then again, if it were work, it wouldn't be enjoying music. :lol:

lol its not work until it lasts too long and becomes no fun!

I've only had that happen once so far! :lol:

So no worries! ;)

Just ate my first meal in two days, scrambled eggs never tasted this good~♪

Posted Image

Do remember, Sargent, that you're not the highest ranking member here.

Posted Image

Dear heavens... Scootacool has broken

• Brohoof 1

Cartooons...pre-American football day?...Seems like a nice "ritual" :lol: Still, I get what you mean though. If what I said on your status wasn't enough, eh, I don't think you're dramatic. What might be "drama" for some, might be serious stuff for others. Kind of like in Lesson Zero, when you think about it. :) Just take a break, and see you when the pony spark gets restored. just don't be afraid to come back, or else we'll ask Feld0 to friggin hack your account and drag your flank back over here. :lol: We'll miss you in these few days though. :)

Yup. You remember the airing of The Last Roundup, don't you? Simply put, it was a frigid day in mid January and I was getting ready to see the Patriots take on the Ravens in Foxborough, MA a day later. It really soothes the soul and takes off some stress you would otherwise feel when watching the game.

A week before, it was the Baby Cakes episode. That was pretty funny and then a day later my team ended up destroying their opponent.

I can see that.

I can see that very well.

We need to actually use avvies and siggies showcasing this.

Maybe. But first, let's assign some people to characters.