General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm serious.

I don't feel like getting sick every time i visit the thread.

This is a pony forum, and some members are just 13 years old.

If someone want to discuss wierd fetishes, 4Chan or PM is the way to go.

Also, its not only diapers. Its worse things in some of the cases.

Totally agree with ya V-Man.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm serious.

I don't feel like getting sick every time i visit the thread.

we're not discussing fetishes. it's simply the topic of diapers popping up as a common theme on here.

hell, i didn't think it would catch on here that well, but people don't have a problem with it. there's only me and about 2 others that actually are into it. the rest just hooks up. they don't find it weird, the subject itself becomes less awkward to talk about, the taboo about diapers itself disappears, which there is far too much of pretty much everywhere, imo.

if people can treat it as just "another thing", then the whole "problem" will go away. i say "problem" because there really isn't any problem here. we're all (mostly) rational human beings here, all craziness considered.

• Brohoof 2

I'm good. Might put up Christmas lights soon. Not sure though.

How did you like the episode? :3

Lol, we decorated our house for Christmas already today. Yeah, yeah, super early and whatnot, but it was fun.

I really liked it, especially the new song.

• Brohoof 1

Lol, we decorated our house for Christmas already today. Yeah, yeah, super early and whatnot, but it was fun.

I really liked it, especially the new song.

That ain't super early!

Halloween is super early.

And thats normally when I decorate my room.

But I didn't this year.

God damnit...

I was supposed to be off of here 'till December 9th, but I seriously cannot get away. And I am happy as well. There's nothing to worry about except my volatile grades.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

Shouldln't be on the internet at that age~

imho.

And why did you jump to 4chan?

???

What else has been talked about in here other than diapers?

As much as I'm in here, i'm drawing a complete blank.

People are, the the rules should be followed.

Its details i don't want to go in on. Should be a few pages back where i think it got out of hand.

we're not discussing fetishes. it's simply the topic of diapers popping up as a common theme on here.

hell, i didn't think it would catch on here that well, but people don't have a problem with it. there's only me and about 2 others that actually are into it. the rest just hooks up. they don't find it weird, the subject itself becomes less awkward to talk about, the taboo about diapers itself disappears, which there is far too much of pretty much everywhere, imo.

if people can treat it as just "another thing", then the whole "problem" will go away. i say "problem" because there really isn't any problem here. we're all (mostly) rational human beings here, all craziness considered.

The people who don't have a problem with it don't say anything. Thats how it works.

Me and others find it to be very disturbing. And i don't want to see this continuing.

• Brohoof 1

While I believe in freedom of speech and freedom to be, does not mean we must always focus on one thing.

inb4 there's another chat thread war about diapers instead of .gifs this time

That's when we know the end of the world is upon us. Everyone grab your umbrellas, the sky's about to start falling.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

That ain't super early!

Halloween is super early.

And thats normally when I decorate my room.

But I didn't this year.

Some people... Decorate for Christmas... At Halloween? o.o That's odd.

Anyways, I be off for now. Dinner then movie. Cya everyone!

• Brohoof 2

People are, the the rules should be followed.

Its details i don't want to go in on. Should be a few pages back where i think it got out of hand.

The people who don't have a problem with it don't say anything. Thats how it works.

Me and others find it to be very disturbing. And i don't want to see this continuing.

could you specify where exactly it got out of hand?

and who others find it to be disturbing? i've only seen you (and now Berry Pie) to voice against that. and keep in mind, this thread has been having at least 1-3 moderators here. neither of which seemed to find a problem here.

While I believe in freedom of speech and freedom to be, does not mean we must always focus on one thing.

we're not always focusing on one thing. i said it was a common theme that got latched on to here, and people accepted it for what it is. we're still having decent conversations about other stuff in here.
  • Brohoof 1

we're not always focusing on one thing. i said it was a common theme that got latched on to here, and people accepted it for what it is. we're still having decent conversations about other stuff in here.

All fine and well. Do what you wish. :)

and who others find it to be disturbing? i've only seen you (and now Berry Pie) to voice against that. and keep in mind, this thread has been having at least 1-3 moderators here. neither of which seemed to find a problem here.

You often talk about you being naked. Or how little cloths you are wearing.

And i don't care if there are 5 or even 10 moderators in this thread.

My point of view won't change.

on another note, you probably don't want my panties i used today... like ever.

What were you implying? Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 1

15 pages back and I think I found just one thing that could possibly be the offender.

Nothing else.

On a side note, I just followed you on Soundcloud!

And I'm liking your minimix so far! :3

Oh, hey look! Vicke found what I was thinking of!

15 pages back and I think I found just one thing that could possibly be the offender.

Nothing else.

On a side note, I just followed you on Soundcloud!

And I'm liking your minimix so far! :3

Oh, hey look! Vicke found what I was thinking of!

Do you think that is the only thing i've seen?

You are dead wrong if you think that.

Nope.

I just didn't find anything else that could/would be seen as offensive. Not within the last few pages, mind you.

Does it matter if its within the last few pages?

Its something that has been done several times and i just want it to be stopped.

Regarding this situation, there's a part of me that wants to say, "There should be a line drawn on how explicit we can get in here because not all of us are into the same things/some people just don't like dirty jokes," and then there's a part of me that wants to say, "Get used to it or leave, because the rest of the internet is the same way, only worse."

Curse you brain.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 3

Does it matter if its within the last few pages?

Its something that has been done several times and i just want it to be stopped.

It does not.

Regarding this situation, there's a part of me that wants to say, "There should be a line drawn on how explicit we can get in here because not all of us are into the same things/some people just don't like dirty jokes," and then there's a part of me that wants to say, "Get used to it or leave, because the rest of the internet is the same way, only worse."

Curse you brain.

Im having the exact same problem.

Curse you brain.

The "Get used to it or leave" is clearly the part you should not listen to.

Because if that would happen to be the case then anything should be allowed. Just get used to it or leave.

• Brohoof 1

15 pages back and I think I found just one thing that could possibly be the offender. Nothing else.

The people that are in this thread all of the time don't find anything wrong with what we talk about in here. Implication is as far as it gets, people that actively post here are level headed and know when to stop a conversation. If people express discomfort, then the topic gets dropped.