General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You too :3

To be honest, the look of your OC (I assume that's your OC) doesn't go well with Octavia, since it's a shipping and all.

well you know what? maybe tavi wanted somepony more wild and crazy, seeing as she's lived with scratchy for so long.

aw yeah berry pie ;) nice nice nice I gusts this

epic, is it not?
  • Brohoof 2

well you know what? maybe tavi wanted somepony more wild and crazy, seeing as she's lived with scratchy for so long.

I'm not bashing your OC, I'm disapproving at how he doesn't even seem to regard Octavia or anything since it's a shipping and he has a determined look on him which doesn't fit at all IMO. If I were you I would get a different drawing of your OC to fit the whole shipping idea, but it's your signature in the end.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

It took me a minute to realize who you were xD

How are you brother?

Scootacool took about an hour to realize it :P

I'm good! Changing my name and my everything because i want to get some new breeze, and so far so good. Yourself?

I'm not bashing your OC, I'm disapproving at how he doesn't even seem to regard Octavia or anything since it's a shipping and he has a determined look on him which doesn't fit at all IMO. If I were you I would get a different drawing of your OC to fit the whole shipping idea, but it's your signature in the end.

oooooooooooh, ok, i'll go find ganny to see if he can do that for me.

the only OC I have made drawings for isn't even a pony OC, she's an Alicorn from a novel I wrote (she's Queen of the Unicorns because it seemed appropriate) though the character and name comes some weird present I got as a kid where you could get your childs name put into a story, my story was I was met by a unicorn and taken back in time to like Jarrassic Park and proceeded to name dinosaurs... then the unicorn got me cake, and brought the dinosaurs to my party...

I need to catch up with MLP. Watched the first Crystal Kingdom episode yesterday so gotta at least watch the second part, if nothing else, before I go home. (Sitting at McDonalds because no interwebz at home)

yup no wifi at home at McDonald's sounds like me a couple a weeks ago when I was at my house without wifi Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Lack of internet at home kinda sucks. It's especially going to suck since my Xbox Live months will be wasting away until I can get it. I just got Modern Warfare 3 and Resident Evil 6. Kinda need online to play them. :(

the only OC I have made drawings for isn't even a pony OC, she's an Alicorn from a novel I wrote (she's Queen of the Unicorns because it seemed appropriate) though the character and name comes some weird present I got as a kid where you could get your childs name put into a story, my story was I was met by a unicorn and taken back in time to like Jarrassic Park and proceeded to name dinosaurs... then the unicorn got me cake, and brought the dinosaurs to my party...

dafuq?

oooooooooooh, ok, i'll go find ganny to see if he can do that for me.

If you really want it, it could be said he is posing for her or something.

Though, I guess it would be best to have him in a different pose that acknowledges her like Scootabloom said.

Posted Image

Scootacool took about an hour to realize it :P

I'm good! Changing my name and my everything because i want to get some new breeze, and so far so good. Yourself?

Caught up with school and other activities, hence my inactivity.

Check out a new thread I posted in show discussion:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/40157-what-inconsistencies-have-you-noticed-in-the-show/

Though, I guess it would be best to have him in a different pose that acknowledges her like Scootabloom said.

nah, i just messaged ganny, asked him if he could make a good pic for me.

Check out a new thread I posted in show discussion:

Holly muffin... That thread will attract lots of speculators :wacko:

So, things have calmed down over there? I would love to see you in here again Posted Image

Anyone see the new Wii U? The system looks pretty advanced, it just blows my mind.

that link

Posted Image

I did my best. At least you got what I was trying to get across.
  • Brohoof 1

that link

I'll just have to tell you what it is then. It's an ebay listing for a cardboard cutout of the Wii U. 70 bids so far, and it's at $90,100 currently. I don't know why it's listed.

Here's a visual aid

Posted Image

Edited by Jinx
  • Brohoof 1

So....The World Ends With You on DS has some pretty awesome music. I can't get enough of any of it's regular battle themes. I seriously think video games need to use more lyrical themes instead of just being orchestrations. They always, always benefit from songs with lyrics no matter where I've heard them. Nier, Brutal Legend, The World Ends With You.....there's just so much awesome in it.

Example of TWEWY's music:

• Brohoof 1

So, things have calmed down over there? I would love to see you in here again Posted Image

For the meantime it isn't too horrible, but you never know when my schedule could just blow out the window. I think that I should be able to be a bit more active for the meantime.

• Brohoof 2