General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Posted Image

Posted Image

Near the site where I left my old message is a skyscraper made entirely out of text. Unfortunately, its base was obliterated by years of textbombing. However, the rest of it still survives.

I only climbed it once.

I just realized something...

That Electrobo @Electrobolt typed over one of my older messages at the beginning! >:(

Edited by Hven

P.S. the reply system thingy broke. Sometimes the reply won't appear instantly

I've actually had this problem for a few weeks now...

Screwloose is loosely insane :<

Well, you'd be barking like a dog with rabies, except less doggyness and more uncontrolable, sick rage. :P

Religion. That's what.

Pffft, that's a lie. I'm pretty sure the whole diagram would fuse into one at some point with all those words, buck Google search. If only the buddhists are happy, then, well, if the end of the world DOES come, then they'll be the last to die...or the last to know they did. Who knows, blissful ignorance is blissful.

That's what.

You're no fun Posted Image

Well, you'd be barking like a dog with rabies, except less doggyness and more uncontrolable, sick rage. :P

What

Rabies doesn't equal barking, you know. It would be more like perpetual thirst and partial blindness

Pffft, that's a lie. I'm pretty sure the whole diagram would fuse into one at some point with all those words, buck Google search. If only the buddhists are happy, then, well, if the end of the world DOES come, then they'll be the last to die...or the last to know they did. Who knows, blissful ignorance is blissful.

THERE WAS JOKE.

And then you murdered it.

You're no fun

no u

What Rabies doesn't equal barking, you know. It would be more like perpetual thirst and partial blindness

Dude, I know. :lol: I'm just using the case on what would be a completely extreme case. Because when one of those happens...yeah, you don't wanna be nearby. At all. Either you're on the floor, your body in perish, or yourmind got completely messed up because of it and you're a not-so-adorable bundle of unpredictableness.

I havent looked into it a whole lot music wise, but I did try and rap it to what I already had. It needs to rhyme more and flow better.

Yeah...there's a problem with me on that fact. I can't rhyme, and not somehow make it poetic. I have no idea how, but I mix the two...and I have no idea how to fix that. (Unless you're actually talking about yourself and I just wasted letters in the post...).

THERE WAS JOKE. And then you murdered it.

Me...murdering a joke...huh...that's a first. I actually thought you'd laugh. Oh well, epically failed joke on my part. Better luck next time .
  • Brohoof 1

My kittens are weird. They run around my bed meowing, licking, and biting each other.

That's called playing. It's what they do.

post-2047-0-07471900-1353912019_thumb.png

Looks like my people's got something in common with Buddhists. :3

I'm trying to figure why 'hot' is one of the suggestions. :o

And you're Mormon?

Neat.

How would you know? You don't have a cat.

It's called Youtube. Google it.

Looks like my people's got something in common with Buddhists. :3

Me...murdering a joke...huh...that's a first. I actually thought you'd laugh. Oh well, epically failed joke on my part. Better luck next time.

Posted Image

Yeah...there's a problem with me on that fact. I can't rhyme, and not somehow make it poetic. I have no idea how, but I mix the two...and I have no idea how to fix that. (Unless you're actually talking about yourself and I just wasted letters in the post...).

Aaah, I see.

Hmmm, I can try and tweak it in just the spots where it needs and attempt to leave it as close to the original as possible. I'm no rapper, though, so I'm not sure how well that will go.

How would you know? You don't have a cat.

Cause I've been around them before.

Not hard to figure that out, silly.

And as Ganny said.

I'm hot. I'm a mormon. Ergo, mormons are hot.

#infalliblelogic

Pics or its not true!

So...I was trying to look for the "Why is..." with our names...but when I did mine, it only took to write "Why is Ar" and first thing I got was "Why is Argentina so poor"...........................................I could not feel anything else but depression right then and there. :(

I'M NOT MEAN! i..i

Don't worry, we know you're not. :)

Aaah, I see. Hmmm, I can try and tweak it in just the spots where it needs and attempt to leave it as close to the original as possible. I'm no rapper, though, so I'm not sure how well that will go.

Did you add the part of the mods that I wrote before (I don't remember if I actually added it myself...), but anyway, OK! I can agree with that. Show me the work afterwards. :D
  • Brohoof 1

Sometimes, the drama in OOC thread is much more entertaining than the actual RP itself

[Flat]: Why am I not surprised?

I can pretty much banish him out of our RP if needed, too. Or rather, we can all collectively whip him into shape so much, that he becomes less than a triangle.

So...I was trying to look for the "Why is..." with our names...but when I did mine, it only took to write "Why is Ar" and first thing I got was "Why is Argentina so poor"...........................................I could not feel anything else but depression right then and there.

That's why I used at least three letters in my previous searches...