General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

If I may ask, which one is it?

The original Mystery Theater RP. You know, like the one I'm in now, except it wasn't on a train, it was in a mansion. It looked so intimidating. Ultimately, the RP fell into disuse. So it wasn't that big a loss. I swore from that day forth I would not chicken out a second time. When Scootacool opened up a new RP, I went and signed up. And I'm doing well in it, right?
  • Brohoof 1

She wants your cookies

Posted Image

Because it's four-year-olds and it's a freakin' nuclear reactor!!!

Disregard mutation, acquire babes

The original Mystery Theater RP. You know, like the one I'm in now, except it wasn't on a train, it was in a mansion. It looked so intimidating. Ultimately, the RP fell into disuse. So it wasn't that big a loss. I swore from that day forth I would not chicken out a second time. When Scootacool opened up a new RP, I went and signed up. And I'm doing well in it, right?

The original one? Now you mentioned it, I haven't got the chance to check out that one :x

imo you're good! Unfortunately it's the whole RP that is verily confusing

• Brohoof 2

Would you accept "everything"? Posted Image

Well, all will reveal itself in time. It's a mystery after all. One of them ponies is gonna kill Trixie, and I'm pretty sure it isn't going to be Lapis Lazuli. Also, weird stuff may be going on inside the train. I should be exploring the train, looking for answers. But you saw Lapis's flash back. That light was too dangerous. Investigation was not an option. And Dusky will probably not be found. Whatever is lurking around most likely ate him. Of course, that is all just speculation.

But seriously, just point to each thing one at a time, and maybe I can explain.

• Brohoof 1

But seriously, just point to each thing one at a time, and maybe I can explain.

What happened to Aureity and SteelForest?

Hm... I never took a peek on the OOC thread. Do I need to read it to fully understand the RP?

• Brohoof 1

I got nothing but this going on right now...

Posted Image

What happened to Aureity and SteelForest?

They became busy, so their characters died. Or something.

Hm... I never took a peek on the OOC thread. Do I need to read it to fully understand the RP?

Yeah, it helps a lot. Behind the Scenes type things are useful when you don't get what's happening on screen.
  • Brohoof 2

there was this thing why "OC's" were weaklings.

Because there was this whole "journey" thing they were supposed to experience before they became anything.

Today it's all pre-defined stuff. because fuck if kids got time to "journey" anywhere.

Too busy posting in RP's.

Added 6 more signatures to my rotator... Now I need 70 more so I can confuse everyone in the "rate ur sig" at the same time

Posted Image

I got nothing but this going on right now...

Today has been a busy day~ :P

They became busy, so their characters died. Or something.

That was anti-climatic :x

Welp, I guess I'll raid the OOC thread now!

• Brohoof 2

Don't ask me how much I've been facehoofing myself...

Um, why can't I? And why are you?

there was this thing why "OC's" were weaklings.

Because there was this whole "journey" thing they were supposed to experience before they became anything.

Today it's all pre-defined stuff. because fuck if kids got time to "journey" anywhere.

Too busy posting in RP's.

What in the world are you talking about?

Added 6 more signatures to my rotator... Now I need 70 more so I can confuse everyone in the "rate ur sig" at the same time

Yup, that's the plan.
  • Brohoof 1

Unless that thing can be played together in not a real-time, it's no good :x

It can.

Screw YOUR games.

Back in the olden days, we all have too much imagination. You can give us two dices and a few sheet of paper, suddenly everyone is in a castle and shit :P

That, or just two pixels that look kinda off.

THEN IT'S A FUCKING SHOWDOWN BETWEEN ULTIMATE EVIL AND GOOD AND THE VERY SPACE TIME CONTINUUM IS IN JEOPARDY.

'Cause it's fucking obvious those two pixels are mortal enemies.