General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You can always try with your other family member

My mother doesn't want to play, and I doubt her boyfriend wants to either. I don't have anyone else....

Yes.

Natural 20 pls.

There is modifiers.

My head hurts. How about you be Queen of the Pixels and I just sit in the corner and watch you conquer the world?
  • Brohoof 1

Because I took it in that you thought that a two-monitor system was a BAD idea. I'm only grinding everything you say back at you.

Because he's right, you know.

Single large monitor IS better for work and for immersion in games.

Been using duals since god knows how long. That second monitor is pretty useless.

• Brohoof 1

Single large monitor IS better for work and for immersion in games.

If you can't stand others having a different opinion than you without saying that others are grinding you, then I suggest keep everything to yourself

Fine, you both win.

My head hurts. How about you be Queen of the Pixels and I just sit in the corner and watch you conquer the world?

Your corner is now Throne.

Oh, look, you own the world.

Have fun.

what the actual fuck

I "win" somehow.

Shove it up our ***

• Brohoof 1

Your corner is now Throne.

Oh, look, you own the world.

Have fun.

Surprisingly, I was aware of Dwarf Fortress beforehand. I was going to mention it after looking up Ultima. What is with you and pixels? Did people fail immediately after the first complex games were invented?

Surprisingly, I was aware of Dwarf Fortress beforehand. I was going to mention it after looking up Ultima. What is with you and pixels? Did people fail immediately after the first complex games were invented?

Goddamit kids, people failed AFTER they stopped making complex games.

Ultima series is fucking ultimately complex that is way more involved than anything since..

no u

At the end of the day, no matter how many monitors you get, you are still using one monitor and the others sit there like a bastard adoptee mostly unused running Task Manager and Anti Virus windows that work just fine minimized to taskbar.

Go figure.

What is with you and pixels? Did people fail immediately after the first complex games were invented?

It's not the people, it's just become harder to teach new generation of players how to immerse themselves in imagination when games become more and more sophisticated.

no u

Yes me :blush:

Yep, time for me to go now. See y'all later!

Have some fillies

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Goddamit kids, people failed AFTER they stopped making complex games. Ultima series is fucking ultimately complex that is way more involved than anything since..

Well, alright. My mind can't comprehend how video games as an industry failed so miserably. Of course, I have an actual example of degeneration of a series. *cough*Fable*cough*

It used to be pretty cool. Now it's lame...

Maybe what you say isn't crazy after all.

It's not the people, it's just become harder to teach new generation of players how to immerse themselves in imagination when games become more and more sophisticated.

Well, there is always Elder Scrolls.

Goodnight peoples...

• Brohoof 1

Imagine a security guard's job.

Imagine....

Organization.

It's not about teaching.

It's because people are given new things that break the immersion.

Games are games these days, not stories or words to live in.

Yep, time for me to go now. See y'all later!

Me too.

Magically.

Fable

Fable 1 is a glorified Hack-n-Slash.

Don't fool yourself, it's not a good RPG.

Well, there is always Elder Scrolls.

It's a ocean sized puddle.

Last good one was Morrowind.

And it was horrible.

I don't care what you're gonna say.

Then y u ask.

I could and do. Mainly I just don't, because there is no reason to multitask so hard that it becomes a pain.

to everyone in the thread: i had my Aphex Twin photoshoot today and am sitting on some 100 images of it right now. it went pretty well, but i think i ended up looking more angry and pissed off than sinister and menacing... fucknuggets.

to , i saw you mentioning me in the thread, but i can't find the post you mentioned me in.

to , i couldn't help but smile seeing one of your signatures in the rotator. :3

to everyone in the thread: i had my Aphex Twin photoshoot today and am sitting on some 100 images of it right now. it went pretty well, but i think i ended up looking more angry and pissed off than sinister and menacing... fucknuggets.

How so?

(I wish I had enough sigs...)