General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I've seen worse style than that but get a fuckload of appreciation on Deviantart

Ya know, I never see this "bad art" people talk about getting attention despite its apparent poor quality. If something is bad, people usually ignore it.

That statement is god-tier. It is going in my sig.

Everything that guy says is quotable.

Wow...thanks? :lol: Second time something I said makes it to a sig...WOOO! ^_^

Well, at least my name will be immortalized despite the fact the context is that Urdnot would be an alternative to myself.

So, how y'all feeling in this moment of time on the planet Earth?

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... having a nice open backward with a pool is quite nice on a summers day but i don't leave my house much either. -_-

excuse me for being poor :(

I ALWAYS write a lot...you should know this by now, regardless of the thread. Why do you think I was never bothered by the character limit? :P

Aaaaand you me have that "I don't leave the house much..." in common with me. :mellow: But oh well. I too hope I can get past my mind's favorite hobby...kicking me to the ground over and over again. ^_^

yes I should know XD

Maybe the thing here, is that many people is attracted of what they don't have. My brother went to Buenos Aires for 6 months 2 years ago, and he said that everyone was ghost white, it was like going to Europe, blondes everywhere, big noses, but he said that having bad teeth was a common thing in there. If you were here, you probably might have everypony drooling XD, and if I went there probably the same would happen.

In here we have people of all flavors and colors, but your skin is really pale, even the whitest person here has a tanned skin due to the warm weather on here.

Funny thing, is that in the forums, no female has complimented on me, maybe shankie kind of did, but she maybe meant another thing. All my compliments comes from males XD.

• Brohoof 1

Wow..are the provinces really that different from the other? :blink: And what do you celebrate and do in Idul Fitri? :huh:

Yep. My country is more like a hundred of different smaller countries smashed together into one lump

About the Idul Fitri itself, you would know better if you open the wikipedia article. There are so much things to do I couldn't really do them all without my mother bugged me all day :x

Ya know, I never see this "bad art" people talk about getting attention despite its apparent poor quality.

You should go deeper in the deviantart. There are some small circles where a bunch of beginner artists (and some weirdos) showering praise to each other :wacko:

Posted Image

Who needs sunlight when you have the internet.

Don't want to be mean, but I like being white. And just saying there's a whole bunch of awesome things that aren't surrounding the internet.

Guys, I'm probably gonna start a thread over in Octavia's Hall for my story, but before I do so, I need some pre-readers for the first two chapters.

I'll be gone for a bit, so I won't be able to see what happens.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XMr0U2q_3IGWf2zxsFpup8D7XYiq0vV6kVlnI126IhA/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K8raqxfcq51SlwJRKC-uioVpzhgrCy2KJN1eAnn8Z-k/edit

And please, don't tell me to change anything big.

Don't want to be mean, but I like being white. And just saying there's a whole bunch of awesome things that aren't surrounding the internet.

Did you know that plants aren't the only things that photosynthesise? You photosynthesise a vitamin. I forgot what it is.

Yeah well living in a state like North Dakota you don't have much to do location wise and messing with people at retail stores just isn't cool, maybe some snowboarding would be good.

Edited by Guest

Everything that guy says is quotable.

Oh my...really? :blush:

Well, at least my name will be immortalized despite the fact the context is that Urdnot would be an alternative to myself. So, how y'all feeling in this moment of time on the planet Earth?

Oy, you'll ALWAYS be the first choice to look for when looking for cuteness, ya hear me? :)

And I'm okay. Just finished dinner in here about half an hour ago. So...Imma be fine! (though a little tired after tennis and Punp it Up).

Maybe the thing here, is that many people is attracted of what they don't have. My brother went to Buenos Aires for 6 months 2 years ago, and he said that everyone was ghost white, it was like going to Europe, blondes everywhere, big noses, but he said that having bad teeth was a common thing in there. If you were here, you probably might have everypony drooling XD, and if I went there probably the same would happen. In here we have people of all flavors and colors, but your skin is really pale, even the whitest person here has a tanned skin due to the warm weather on here. Funny thing, is that in the forums, no female has complimented on me, maybe shankie kind of did, but she maybe meant another thing. All my compliments comes from males XD.

Compliments from males aren't a bad thing in your case now is it? ;) But you're probably right on the first thing. But I dunno about the ghost white...I mean...everyone I know is at least a bit more tanned than I am. :lol: And by the way...blondes and big noses everywhere in Buenos Aires.............wut? :blink: I don't even...just...wut? But also, you gotta remember you're super close to the ecuator. it would be surprising to see a ghost white guy over in Panama, ain't that right? :lol: And if I have people drooling over me then hoo boy it will be an experience I shall never EVER forget...maybe get traumatized, but oh well, it would be an anecdote anyway. ^_^
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

If you're talking about the 80's Indonesia, then yes, we are fucking traditional :P

Customs I'm not really sure... For each provinces have their own unique customs. What is acceptable in one town might be very blasphemous in others. The Biggest Holiday would be either Christmas or Idul Fitri (Eid al-Fitr).

yeah here its more if you live in Quebec you're a Canadiens fan and if you're elsewhere, a Toronto fan... unless you live in one of the few other cities that have a team, then its accepted you cheer for them

Yep! It's vitamin D. Celestia should be largely exposed to it because she has to be seeing the sun all the time, but she's white. >_>

Posted Image

yeah here its more if you live in Quebec you're a Canadiens fan and if you're elsewhere, a Toronto fan... unless you live in one of the few other cities that have a team, then its accepted you cheer for them

So... whenever you live, you will be automatically seen as a fan of certain sport team? Wow that sucks...

if you knew...

What's that mean? :huh:

Yep. My country is more like a hundred of different smaller countries smashed together into one lump

About the Idul Fitri itself, you would know better if you open the wikipedia article. There are so much things to do I couldn't really do them all without my mother bugged me all day :x

Huh...interesting...I guess even if went there saying "Okay, I'm not gonna make an ass out of myself and insult by accident" chances are, I probably will, won't I? :lol:

And I know. But one, I'm too lazy, and two, I like it when others explain to me. Hence why I pestered Libby in the same way before. :P

Yeah well living in a state like North Dakota you don't have much to do location wise and messing with people at retail stores just isn't cool, maybe some snowboarding would be good.

That sounds like fun. You're boundless to what you can do outside really. Just that the internet has so many things you can do too. : - )

So... whenever you live, you will be automatically seen as a fan of certain sport team? Wow that sucks...

Not so much for me.. I live in Southern Cali and I support the Dallas Cowboys and the New England Patriots.

Well, in Argentina it works somewhat similar. Since football/soccer here is almost a religion, people almost always assume you're a fan from a certain team, otherwise they will pester you until you say from which you are. This is one of the reasons my sister hates football. :lol:

Compliments from males aren't a bad thing in your case now is it? But you're probably right on the first thing.

of course not, I love it actually :3

But I dunno about the ghost white...I mean...everyone I know is at least a bit more tanned than I am. And by the way...blondes and big noses everywhere in Buenos Aires.............wut? I don't even...just...wut?

well yeah, Buenos Aires, is big, maybe he went to another area. And we have blondes in here, but it's very rare to have natural blondes that are 100% panamenian. And if we have a lot of blondes, it's because women loves to dye their hair in that color, and don't realize they look horrible.

But also, you gotta remember you're super close to the ecuator. it would be surprising to see a ghost white guy over in Panama, ain't that right? And if I have people drooling over me then hoo boy it will be an experience I shall never EVER forget...maybe get traumatized, but oh well, it would be an anecdote anyway.

I'm telling ya, everyone would think that you are European or from the US. They won't let you breathe! ;)

well, too bad for these bitches, you are about to get married :D

Posted Image

Huh...interesting...I guess even if went there saying "Okay, I'm not gonna make an ass out of myself and insult by accident" chances are, I probably will, won't I? :lol:

1. Dress like a tourist (Hawaiian T-shirt and khaki pants works best)

2. Bring a fuckload of money (US dollars worth eight times as much in here, if you can buy one cookie with one dollar in the US, you can get eight of it in Indonesia, get yourself pampered!)

That way everyone will automatically respect you (and you would hear a cashier sound with glowing eyes symbol from them)

people almost always assume you're a fan from a certain team, otherwise they will pester you until you say from which you are. This is one of the reasons my sister hates football. :lol:

I fucking hate soccer...

its Hockey, we Canadians don't take much seriously, but we are rather passionate about that

though I moved, I remain loyal to the Senators

Posted Image

1. Dress like a tourist (Hawaiian T-shirt and khaki pants works best)

2. Bring a fuckload of money (US dollars worth eight times as much in here, if you can buy one cookie with one dollar in the US, you can get eight of it in Indonesia, get yourself pampered!)

That way everyone will automatically respect you (and you would hear a cashier sound with glowing eyes symbol from them)

I fucking hate soccer...

I should go to indonesia... whats the food like there

I should go to indonesia... whats the food like there

Most of our food are either spicy-sour-sweet, or freaking spicy with a hint of sweet. There is a lot of traditional food you won't be able to find in anywhere else on earth, you need to travel around the country for twenty years to try them all. Pick your destination wisely :wacko: