General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Um, okay. Never pay attention to that. I just post 'em.

I know that. :P I just wondered if it was a cover or an actual page inside. Probably the first.

Not true. Scary, horrific pictures are not cute. I'd post an example that was safe, but it may frighten the weak of heart.

Well, neither pony does in its entirety. :mellow:

both actually :3

...................considering how easily I get sunburnt....um...O.O...
  • Brohoof 1

I agree with you all the way Berry. And if I DID need to fight, I'd learn a defensive martial art, like Aikido, so instead of me atacking it's the other that has to move...although before I tended to get upset WAY more easily...and sometimes blind rage would take over me...(sigh).

Thankfully, all blacks know the secret martial art of WhoopYoAss

Sadly, this varies greatly from person to person.

Me getting the short end of the stick.

Well, I am harmless... I'm not all that strong, and I can't fight all that well. I'm a pacifist.

I'm in the same basic boat as you. Not a lot of strength, no real know how in fighting, and I'd rather not fight to begin, unless im just that ticked off.

SHOW SOME TEETH THEN...DO IT FILLY!

and I'm not surprised at all, actually light colored eyes, looks better on blacks than on whites, because on whites is so mainstream.

;_; But i dont like smiling. ;_;

I only smile in pictures when I'm laughing. Otherwise, it just feels weird. :blush:

And I never knew that.

the picture in which you were holding a drink and the other one in which you were crouched in a water park place apparently.

I'm all bark and no bite.

Pictures Mentioned:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Well, neither pony does in its entirety.

I..I don't understand.
  • Brohoof 1

I deal with problems with logic, not force. Violence is not the answer... I tried it that way, never ends well...

I'm sure she won't be that bad a mother. There's gotta be a father, so he'll make sure the kid'll be alright.

You were violent at one point in time? :o

And im sure she will be a good mother......if it survives her normal activities and is actually born

...................considering how easily I get sunburnt....um...O.O...

the more you know :3

;_; But i dont like smiling. ;_; I only smile in pictures when I'm laughing. Otherwise, it just feels weird. And I never knew that.

I'm only buying that if you don't like to be taken pictures. but since that's not the case, because you take them yourself, so that's not an excuse! smile! Pinkie says so!

Thankfully, all blacks know the secret martial art of WhoopYoAss Sadly, this varies greatly from person to person. Me getting the short end of the stick.

Well, you don't like to pick a fight to begin with, so maybe it was destiny. :)

I'm all bark and no bite.

I..I don't understand.

I don't think you're menacing...just serious. :)

What I meant was that we can all go find that one pic that makes you say "OMG THAT IS SO FRIGGIN CREEPY!", ain't that the truth?

Thankfully, all blacks know the secret martial art of WhoopYoAss Sadly, this varies greatly from person to person. Me getting the short end of the stick.

the blacks in the US you meant, we have different cultures.

the more you know :3

I'm only buying that if you don't like to be taken pictures. but since that's not the case, because you take them yourself, so that's not an excuse! smile! Pinkie says so!

I make an exception for myself. I don't mind it every so often. Try and get me in one otherwise and you'll have a hard time. My mother knows that first hand.

But I might.

Just cause you asked. ;)

And Pinkie as well. :wub:

the blacks in the US you meant, we have different cultures.

Oh. :wacko:

Yea, lets go with that.

• Brohoof 1

What I meant was that we can all go find that one pic that makes you say "OMG THAT IS SO FRIGGIN CREEPY!", ain't that the truth?

I had a photoshop class a while back... creepy pics and good times were had.

You were violent at one point in time? :o

And im sure she will be a good mother......if it survives her normal activities and is actually born

No, not really. I just meant anytime I try to solve problem with violence, I usually end up worse off.

Oh, right. Um, somepony should keep an eye on her to protect the baby.

*comic*

I literally just posted that.

good to know, the first photo, I have to admit was a bit intimidating

Er, yeah... Well, good I guess. I think that was what I wanted. The picture is somewhat old.

I don't think you're menacing...just serious. :)

I am serious. But I'm also silly. That's why I had to make two OCs.

Yeah, very true.

• Brohoof 1

I had a photoshop class a while back... creepy pics and good times were had.

For some reason, I can see the teacher having to correct a LOT of creepy images. :P

Well, Panama is gonna be great for you when I get there either way it seems. :lol:

don't tempt meeeee!!! ;)

I make an exception for myself. I don't mind it every so often. Try and get me in one otherwise and you'll have a hard time. My mother knows that first hand.

But I might.

Just cause you asked. ;)

And Pinkie as well. :wub:

let me guess...hmmm...your mom grounds you for smiling too? if she did, then I would not be surprised at all, and I don't know what you are crying for, the pictures thread is my territory I peed on it and I know that you got a considerable amount of brohoof on both times you posted pictures, many people don't get any, and I have to brohoof out of courtesy not because I wanted to.

don't tempt meeeee!!! ;)

let me guess...hmmm...your mom grounds you for smiling too? if she did, then I would not be surprised at all, and I don't know what you are crying for, the pictures thread is my territory I peed on it and I know that you got a considerable amount of brohoof on both times you posted pictures, many people don't get any, and I have to brohoof out of courtesy not because I wanted to.

I could legit see her doing something like that.....

but, no. There's always a small back and forth over them.

And I'm not crying, I'm stating my hatred for smiling.

Hmmm, never looked at it that way.

Darn, I guess it overwrote the quote with my name in it...

But I thought Arcy was down there? :wacko:

Each OC representing each strong part of your personality, right?

Yup. It's actually kinda metaphorical. Like, if you psychoanalyzed them, you might draw some conclusions.

Each OC representing each strong part of your personality, right?

both of mine are strongly related to me as well

Bipolar Rarity... Bipolarity?

I love me some Bipolarity! me want!!! :o

Besides, I always wanted to visit Center America sooo...plus for me!

AH! :D

not putting Panama as the best shit but this is the best counry of Central America that you can visit if you don't want to get robbed, stabbed and murdered :x