General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What's funny about MLP:FIM is that it returned the franchise to the founder's roots, which was to make MLP accessible to people of all ages. Good thing it did. Because MLP might've been DEAD if it weren't for FIM.

Not really. Before G4 exists, MLP franchise still have its own fandom (albeit very tiny), and its own toy buyers. Little girls hardly care whether it's g3 or g4 Posted Image

Lemme say: one of the worst RPers I have known is dragon4111.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/37584-canterlot-college-dorm-life/page-23#entry960812

Everyone already knows that Posted Image

Now you reminds me... I haven't seen statistic dracongus for months now

DAMMIT,

The forums are almost DEAD D:

Feld0 forgot to feed the tumblbeast

Posted Image

http://mlpforums.com/topic/40686-this-forum-is-terrible/

Posted Image[/hr]

Edited by Twinkleshine
  • Brohoof 4

Real life Fluttershy appears.

Posted Image

Wat do?

So, a shy pink-haired human? Friendship!

Posted Image

That looks like my cat...

I beg of you...

Read this with an open mind.

What I am about to share has been kept a secret for far too long.

What I'm saying may seem absolutely ridiculous, but I swear to the god I'm not sure I still believe in... It is the complete and total truth.

This thing... Whatever the hell it actually is... Is called "Domtar".

I first became aware of it's existence in the summer of 2003, when I was on an expedition in Egypt, they had found a large cavern deep under the sands, and my archeological team was sent inside.

We climbed down the ladder they had installed, and entered a dimly lit room full of sand, with walls made of sandstone. There was a very faint smell in the air, one that smelled slightly of rot.

The first thing we did was clear the sand in the room, which took us about an hour. After looking around the area I cleared, I realized I had uncovered an inscription in the sandstone wall.

It said "ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn".

Probably nothing important.

I shrugged, and me and my team walked into the next chamber.

The next chamber had no features that differentiated from the other room we had been in, save for a small pedestal that rested in the middle of the chamber. (I have decided to use the word "chamber" again, because I currently cannot think of another synonym for the word "room")

I approached it as my companions started to clear the sand. There was a small statue on the pedestal, it depicted an equine creature similar to a one-humped camel. I say similar, because it had several tendrils coming from it's back, as well as multiple spines along it's back.

Quite obviously, this was not a normal camel.

Less obvious was it's meaning.

Perhaps it was just a decoration placed inside? When the ancient people of Egypt made tombs for their pharaohs, they usually placed inside furniture, food and decorations for their king to bring with him into the afterlife. 

Of course, I wasn't sure what the exact purpose of the tomb was at the time, so I didn't jump to conclusions.

And I would have dismissed it as just a decorative, had I not noticed the inscription on the pedestal holding the statue.

Before I tell you the following, I want you to know that I am very skilled at understanding hieroglyphs and various other ancient texts.

However, I could not understand what was carved into the pedestal what so ever. I alerted the others in my team about my find, and they did not know what the inscription said either.

After awhile, I gave up and my team and I decided to head on.

As soon as we entered the third room, the ground underneath us fell away, and we tumbled down into the darkness below.

----------

I woke up to the sounds of yelling coming from above. 

"Wha... What happened?" 

"Professor Bright are you okay?"

"I am not in any physical harm"

I yelled back up to the members of my team that  had not fallen down with me.

I started to stand, but a sharp pain shot through my back.

...Maybe I wasn't okay.

"We'll go get some rope, you stay there" they said, then left.

"Well, this sucks. I can't see shit" someone said to my right.

"Don't worry, there's a torch in my bag" someone to my left said as he searched his bag. When he found it, he lit the torch and it cut through the blackness a few meters in front of us.

I began to look at the area we had fallen into.

Unlike the room we were in before, this room was carved into the rock. The walls were oddly perfectly smooth. 

My companion passed me the torch, and I walked around the room for awhile, looking for anything that might be lying around. That's when I noticed an iron hatch in the corner of the room. I told the others to come with me, and they did.

I opened the hatch, and looked inside.

There was a ladder leading down. I picked up a rock from the floor, and tossed it down into the abyss.

All was silent for twenty seconds, then I heard a clang as the rock hit the floor and bounced around.

"Should we go down?" one of my comrades asked.

"No, we wait for the others, then we go down" I replied.

We waited and waited, and eventually they returned. They lowered down a rope ladder, and came down with flashlights and torches. They handed me a flashlight, and we climbed down the ladder, which eventually brought us to a long hallway. 

The scent I had smelled earlier was much stronger now, and the more we walked down the hall, the stronger the scent grew. It was unmistakable... The smell was of something dead. 

In fact... It was the smell of Multiple dead things.

When we arrived at the point where it was unbearable... I saw the source.

We had walked into a medium sized room... And were greeted by a pile of dead bodies...

There was cats, dogs, camels... And people. Oddly, some of the bodies were coated in fresh blood.

The moment everyone entered the room, the door I wasn't aware existed slammed shut behind us.

I cursed under my breath, then started looking for a way out. I found a hallway to the right, that was an option. Before we took that way however, I noticed a chest in the corner of my eye.

I bolted towards it, and opened it, revealing the gold ingots within. However, immediately after my hand touched the first piece of treasure, a loud inhuman shrieking resonated throughout the entire tomb and shook my very soul. 

All of my team members turned towards the door that had closed behind us, and listened. All was silent for a moment, until the sound of quick little footsteps came from the hallway behind the door.

A moment later, a clawed hand ripped through the stone door, and a pair of glowing red eyes stared at us through the hole.

"Oh shit..." I said.

End chapter I.

To be continued...

Da fuq did you just read?

This is a parody of lovecraftian shtuff, I guess. Written by me.

Sorry, not interested.

Hopefully it will have been worth the weight.

As in pounds and grams?

Now you reminds me... I haven't seen statistic dracongus for months now

http://mlpforums.com/topic/40686-this-forum-is-terrible/

Aye. Guess you scared him off.

And that's not cool man... Not cool....

the hands THE HANDS. i want them in mine~

I know, right?

Smile

Too bad that smile makes Fluttershy run away, you lose, you get nothing.

So, a shy pink-haired human? Friendship!

Good choice my friend, good choice.

• Brohoof 1

I run faster when I'm edgy that she do when she's scared

Creepy smile, and now running after her. Hopefully you don't do anything afterwards that you might regret.

Creepy smile, and now running after her. Hopefully you don't do anything afterwards that you might regret.

I will hug her like I never hugged anything before. Then I'll have a Fluttershy and you don't.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Thank you. Now, how is that a good answer?

I don't know how making a new friend would be a bad answer.

I will hug her like I never hugged anything before. Then I'll have a Fluttershy and you don't.

Lies, situation happens to everyone who reads it. No one gets left out, we all get one. That would be sad if it was any other way. Yours is just a bit more weary of you.

• Brohoof 1

I found a Twilight Sparkle figure in my couch today.

I have no idea where it came from, since I'm the only brony in my family.

Me gusta.

• Brohoof 1