General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Good afternoon GCT! How are y'all doing?Posted Image

@, You know...I just realized something. If you combined yours and Feather Spiral's title, it would look like "Homo Erotis Pervertus Pegasus"..............I don't know whether to say "bad luck" or "PFFF HAHAHA!" I'm sure one or the other.Posted Image

Also, Star is missing...right after the episode...I'm worried the episode was too bad for SW and he just ragequitted.Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Night? It's daytime here Posted Image But doing alright

I am from the future i guess :D

Apart from spending hours and hours here in the thread.

What do you do? Any games?

Anyhow.

How is everyone this fine night?

This night? I'm yet to know, but my football/soccer team is playing an important match!

As for right now? Quite fine! (Just ate in McDonald's with an ice cream afterwards. Hell yes).

Also, Star is missing...right after the episode...I'm worried the episode was too bad for SW and he just ragequitted.happy.png

Ragequit the entire fandom over an episode? It's not impossible. I highly doubt it, even though I didn't enjoy the episode very much.

This night? I'm yet to know, but my football/soccer team is playing an important match!

As for right now? Quite fine! (Just ate in McDonald's with an ice cream afterwards. Hell yes).

Ahh!

Good luck on the game!

Gotta love MCdonalds Cheeseburgers.

Also, Star is missing...right after the episode...I'm worried the episode was too bad for SW and he just ragequitted.Posted Image

By Star, you mean Starweaver? Well... Lemme show you a quote from Ganny from his RP's OOC topic :P

Wait a second.

One thing noticed from observation: Star Weaver / Twinkleshine is never here on the weekends. If you expect a response out of him, you'll either need to wait until late Sunday or early Monday.

• Brohoof 1

Ahh! Good luck on the game!   Gotta love MCdonalds Cheeseburgers.

Oh, I'm not playing. I should have said, "the team I'm a fan of", I think.Posted Image (WOO GO INDEPENDIENTE GO!Posted Image )

And yep. Completely agreed.Posted Image

By Star, you mean Starweaver? Well... Lemme show you a quote from Ganny from his RP's OOC topic

............I had never realized this. And now I feel like a fool.Posted Image

Good Lord, you all post so quickly. I'm out of forum shape!

Haha, don't worry. It isn't USUALLY this fast...but it might have to do with the fact it's the weekend. Things can get fast in the weekends. That, and, in my case, I camp in this thread.Posted Image

@, You know...I just realized something. If you combined yours and Feather Spiral's title, it would look like "Homo Erotis Pervertus Pegasus"..............I don't know whether to say "bad luck" or "PFFF HAHAHA!" I'm sure one or the other.Posted Image

"<333

How can it be BAD luck"

is Fissy's response to that.

"<333  How can it be BAD luck" is Fissy's response to that.

I should have expected that.Posted Image By the way, did you see Jinx's drawing of your OC?

Haha, don't worry. It isn't USUALLY this fast...but it might have to do with the fact it's the weekend. Things can get fast in the weekends. That, and, in my case, I camp in this thread.Posted Image

That doesn't sound half bad, although I still think activity in this site is quite fast, at least for my chan-oriented skills. 

I wish I didn't have those skills. 

That doesn't sound half bad, although I still think activity in this site is quite fast, at least for my chan-oriented skills. 

I wish I didn't have those skills. 

This is my first forum, and I pretty much never went to any Chan sites so...maybe Chan sites devaluate your typing skills?Posted Image

yes. in fact, i sorta semi-requested it from him after he mentioned something about the hair of Viscra.

Just one thing about that drawing (which I already comented on it, which is great and cute). Dem glasses. Dem glasses. 

This is my first forum, and I pretty much never went to any Chan sites so...maybe Chan sites devaluate your typing skills?Posted Image

Perchance. What those places usually hinder is your ability to reply without writing textwalls or without shitposting every single time you've got the chance to do so.

Perchance. What those places usually hinder is your ability to reply without writing textwalls or without shitposting every single time you've got the chance to do so.

*shrugs* The Chan mysteries are various indeed. Some mysteries I'd probably like to left unvisited, unchecked and unresolved for the rest of the sanity that I have left in me, amen.Posted Image

Hey foolzies, hows yo day

Tis be a good day! (Unless of course my football/soccer team losses today, in which case, much disappointment will be had.Posted Image ). But other than that, great!

@, I gots another stupid noob question!

Is there anyway to change the difficulty in multiplayer?

And enable cheats?

Good Lord, you all post so quickly. I'm out of forum shape!

You get used to it eventually.

I'm lying, most never do...

@, I gots another stupid noob question!

Is there anyway to change the difficulty in multiplayer?

And enable cheats?

You get used to it eventually.

no idea about the difficulty. cheats might work if you enable sv_cheats 1. not sure, though.

i never get used to the tempo on here, but at least i ain't getting fat over it!

no idea about the difficulty. cheats might work if you enable sv_cheats 1. not sure, though.

i never get used to the tempo on here, but at least i ain't getting fat over it!

lol no idea where that is.

I actually do when im on my computer. My phone is a completely different story though.

Didn't we already all of the GCT members agreed that keeping with this thread's tempo is nigh impossible and shoudl left a mistery forever?Posted Image

Edited by Arcanel