General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

BLTEP.gif

Woudn't that be the Naga, though? Hmm...

Most of the time, Lamia is portrayed with half-top human, while Naga is half-top reptile humanoid.

What are you, a cat? I swear you died in here just the other day. You'll run out of lives eventually.

We have a respawner behind the fridge :x

Hoohah with a dingding?

Geez, we sure are mature around here. laugh.png

k4xLx.png

• Brohoof 2

No reason, I just like their designs. I've never liked Derpy, so I replaced her with a different pony.

I don't like thumbs, I tend to break them when I see them in this thread. Although creepy face draws attention away from the thumbs, so I won't break them today.

That's right, you and Kirby argue about that all the time...

Sorry, I'll only post hooves from now on.

Actually, he attacks me with that stuff. :x

What a cold and heartless person.

>Only hooves

Fina-bucking-ly!

//mlp/

Yep.

/me crosses his fingers

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 1

People seem to enjoy my Yotsuba B stickman reaction images...

Huh...didn't know they had a name...anyway, yeah, they're are hilarious. Especially because since you are one of the "stoic" I amagine you doing so, and it's even MORE hilarious!happy.png

What are you, a cat? I swear you died in here just the other day. You'll run out of lives eventually.

Meh, cats are overrated. I'll be a phoenix thank you very much.mellow.png 

Nah; He's on cheat mode...

YAHOO! Cheats for the win!tongue.png

Woudn't that be the Naga, though? Hmm...

Well, I think that aside from what Star said, I don't know how mythological are nagas, but I know lamias are mythological creatures, said to enchant men with spells and then devouring them.

Because there wasn't enough fan fiction or fan art of that, now it's canon.

By way of paint anyways.

I LOVED how they totally fooled us into thinking Twilight was able to do that. However, they introduced the fact that gender changing spells are existant, but only used by high power unicorns so...yeah.

HELLO EVERYPONY I AM THE LAUGHING MARE AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN ME IN SPREADING JOY TO THE WORLD THE FUN SHALL LAST FOREVER! THIS IS NOT AN EVIL PLOT TO TRICK YOU INTO SELLING YOUR SOULS TO A CULT!

Screw you I have a Heavy Bolter

bddaT.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Say, if this thread is actually a cafe or maybe night club in Equestria, and all of us are ponies, how would this thread looks like? wacko.png

T6ZNA.jpg

Hmmm...I see a random DJ getting threatened every day by a person to put whatever the music they wanted and whoever threatened him better, wins. Then I see strip poker going around some corners. Finally the bartender gives the strongest stuff he/she got without us knowing. Censor the strip poker when it gets really bad and it's the GCT.tongue.png

• Brohoof 2

Say, if this thread is actually a cafe or maybe night club in Equestria, and all of us are ponies, how would this thread looks like? wacko.png

T6ZNA.jpg

Id imagine this place to be more like a cafe than a night club.

It can be hectic, but not night club hectic.

Maybe if music was being played it might be like the back rooms of a night club, other than that I see it more of a cafe type thing.

• Brohoof 2

Actually, he attacks me with that stuff. :x

Attacks? Um... I'm sorry. Let's turn a new leaf apple, and let bygones be bygones.

applejack_happy_hugging_rainbow_dash_shi

I LOVED how they totally fooled us into thinking Twilight was able to do that. However, they introduced the fact that gender changing spells are existant, but only used by high power unicorns so...yeah.

In other words, Celestia and all of her other unfavorable incarnations. Goodbye cruel world, I'm gonna go hang myself in the corner.

What a cold and heartless person.

And thats why you should beat him up!

Violence begets violence, and the circle begins again.

• Brohoof 1

SCREW YOUR HEAVY BOLTER I'M PINKIE PIE BITCH!

Watch your mouth. :| Fucker.

Attacks? Um... I'm sorry. Let's turn a new leaf apple, and let bygones be bygones.

applejack_happy_hugging_rainbow_dash_shi

Well, I may have exaggerated a lot. :x

But yes, lets turn a new apple over.

Hmmm...I see a random DJ getting threatened every day by a person to put whatever the music they wanted and whoever threatened him better, wins. Then I see strip poker going around some corners. Finally the bartender gives the strongest stuff he/she got without us knowing. Censor the strip poker when it gets really bad and it's the GCT.tongue.png

Strip poker? That ain't work if you're a pony. You're naked most of the time damnit laugh.png

I could see Zoop dangling from a vent on the ceiling...

Id imagine this place to be more like a cafe than a night club.

It can be hectic, but not night club hectic.

Maybe if music was being played it might be like the back rooms of a night club, other than that I see it more of a cafe type thing.

Need more drunk mares

163358__safe_twilight-sparkle_rainbow-da

SCREW YOUR HEAVY BOLTER I'M PINKIE PIE BITCH!

Screw your fourth wall, my fist can punch through tanks

8dEwX.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Huh...didn't know they had a name...anyway, yeah, they're are hilarious. Especially because since you are one of the "stoic" I amagine you doing so, and it's even MORE hilarious!happy.png

Well, they really don't have a name, exactly. That light blue color you see in the background in most of them is from the "Yotsuba B" visual theme on 4chan, so that's what I call them.

I have a folder full of them from when I used to post there a lot, so I'm accustomed to use them for conveying emotions.

And thats why you should beat him up!

That wouldn't be very nice of me if I did that.