General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

lol, but seriously, I have a big law project due tomorrow which I haven't even started, a physics report due tomorrow as well, two tests on Tuesday and I hardly feel anything. Am I seriously this chill?

But, on the same tone, why the hell would I want to know and corrupt myself further?happy.png  

CKUiO.jpg

Well, goodnight everypony.

Night!

lol, but seriously, I have a big law project due tomorrow which I haven't even started, a physics report due tomorrow as well, two tests on Tuesday and I hardly feel anything. Am I seriously this chill?

You need a motivation, try to eat something filling :V

Well, when I said "the chicken" I meant Scootacool...unless you were talking about something else and I just missed it.

If I ate Scootacool, I'd have indigestion for a very long time. Not to mention the cannibalism and the fact that it would take a long time to finish it off. I was thinking the comment was about the hanging, so that's why I was confused.

If I ate Scootacool, I'd have indigestion for a very long time. Not to mention the cannibalism and the fact that it would take a long time to finish it off. I was thinking the comment was about the hanging, so that's why I was confused.

CANABALISM IS PERFECTLY FINE IF IT IS TOWARD A CHILD!

Well, goodnight everypony.

Night Betez!smile.png

You probably don't fall to nervousness that easily. Either that, or your heart came out telling you that you don't give a single buck if you fail. Hope it's the first one.laugh.png

I see what you did there. Using Rarity because you know she's my fav pony...BUT IT WON'T WORK!

What do you mean?

Lack of motivation can be caused by lots of things, one that is often ignored is hunger. Try eating some fruits :V

@, dude, knock it off with the caps lock :/

If you want to chat, then chat along, don't be all clamorous like that

Edited by Twinkleshine
  • Brohoof 2

Ah.......now I understand. Confusion cleared. Level 2. START!

• Brohoof 1

Lack of motivation can be caused by lots of things, one that is often ignored is hunger. Try eating some fruits :V

Why am I not surprised you recommended fruits?tongue.png

6p3inn.jpg

I see what you did there. Using Rarity because you know she's my fav pony...BUT IT WON'T WORK!

O rly?

2n6cdtv.jpg

No, Shankveld's OC Eris Nova, and my OC Nightfall (Nightfall Starline).

Just read the thread minutes ago wacko.png

say, is there ever any actual death in the RP?

• Brohoof 3

No, but I have a feeling Nightfall will be very badly injured, Obsidian Winter may get pissed/out of control/sad then pissed, and chaos will ensue...

We can only wait until Shank wakes up (from a nap), Obsidian wakes up (from sleep), and (eventually) I wake up (from sleep).

O rly?

*stammers* I-it won't work!

Also, BRB going to make a thread about a PMV idea, that if nodody if yet I would be very, very surprised.

• Brohoof 1

6p3inn.jpg

O rly?

2n6cdtv.jpg

Raging Judge? That thing is in BOII as the Executioner. Wow, I guess Treyarch did do some of their research :P. And that comment :lol:.

Also, I love using Vanny pics for certain situations, mostly greeting new people ^_^.

uHn30.jpg