General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Oh come on! I go for just three hours and I miss all the conversions that happened in between!? ARGH!angry.png ....(sigh)...I should be used to this...oh well, GCT entered "interesting" chat mod, and I'm completely okay with this.happy.png

Haha, you missed all the weird stuff that happened. The weirdest being Viscra saying he prefers hard poo over soft poo.....

Haha, you missed all the weird stuff that happened. The weirdest being Viscra saying he prefers hard poo over soft poo.....

...blink.png ...my first thought equals the "dafuq?" train of thought, then I remembered who is the member in question and that this is the GCT.tongue.png

Look what I found on 0chan.

My only quesiton would be why is AJ missing in the last one.sad.png Oh well, at least, Derpy looks uber cute there.wub.png  

My only quesiton would be why is AJ missing in the last one.

Derpy replaced her, obviously. Background pony for background pony, seems like a fair trade to me.

what the bloody fuck.

i said i had soft stool.

do you have ANY idea how much of a pain in the ass is?

not to mention, did you miss the part where i said i was constipated for over 10 years?

what the bloody fuck.

i said i had soft stool.

do you have ANY idea how much of a pain in the ass is?

not to mention, did you miss the part where i said i was constipated for over 10 years?

I thought stool was poo. Eh, whatever.

My only quesiton would be why is AJ missing in the last one.sad.png Oh well, at least, Derpy looks uber cute there.wub.png  

Hey, WTF? Why isn't Applejack in the last pic, but Derpy is?! Fuck that artist.

First thought that came to mind after I noticed what appears to be PinkieDash. Wonder how Haven feels...

Look what I found on 0chan.

1314282493956.png

1314282911083.png1313775046250.png

1314281246204.jpg

animu_high_school_pony_girls_by_shutterf

, you might like these.

0chan is such an odd name...

Me likey.

All of them.

Hey, WTF? Why isn't Applejack in the last pic, but Derpy is?! Fuck that artist.

My only question would be why is AJ missing in the last one.sad.png Oh well, at least, Derpy looks uber cute there.wub.png

I'm guessing something to do with the fact that she didn't actually go to school in the show.

And you're right, Arcy, she does look uber cute! wub.png

In all of them! wub.png

That's the thing, I know poo IS stool, and I said that you preferred hard poo over soft poo, which is the same as saying you prefer hard over soft stool.

i prefer having a fucking stomach that doesn't fucking act up every now and then in the worst fucking case scenarios. if that results in soft or hard shit, i couldn't care less, but i hate having an unstable stomach. it's fucking hell.

Derpy replaced her, obviously. Background pony for background pony, seems like a fair trade to me.

Dude, don't use that joke. Being a massive AJ fan, it's the worst type of joke out there for the poor little country girl.

As for that artist, wow, what the hell. He had a nice peice and decides to replace AJ with Derpy as a "joke". Hope he had a pic which had AJ instead. If not........*sigh* forget it.

• Brohoof 1

First thought that came to mind after I noticed what appears to be PinkieDash. Wonder how Haven feels...

Umm, I noticed it, but didn't really pay it much mind.

Dude, don't use that joke. Being a massive AJ fan, it's the worst type of joke out there for the poor little country girl.

As for that artist, wow, what the hell. He had a nice peice and decides to replace AJ with Derpy as a "joke". Hope he had a pic which had AJ instead. If not........*sigh* forget it.

mlfw8475_large.png

Do you actually believe Jinx about that?

Don't pay him any mind as he is: 1. pointing that mostly at me and 2. only kidding.

• Brohoof 1

I enjoy inside jokes, I also like Applejack.

So a piece of art is ruined if suddenly the creator of said art makes a joke? Seems legit. All artists should create their art with every fan in mind, so they don't offend anyone.

Edited by Jinx

AJ fan notwithstanding, i'd suggest taking jokes with a grain of salt. you don't see me going head-over-heels about people berating the one-shot characters Pipsqueak and Babs Seed, do you?

You like those characters? I never knew that.......

Also, I would love to able to handle that "AJ is a background pony" joke, but I hate it on an extreme level. For instance, BlackGryphon or whatever his name is made one of those "Licious" vids called "Applelicios", but that whole "She's a background pony" joke basically overtakes the entire vid and AJ barely gets any screentime at all. Gettin' constantly interrupted by Mac and I think Derpy. Was NOT amused one bit. Very pissed off afterwards, actually. Clari wasn't amused either, of I'm correct. Thankfully, he said he'd make a legit Applelicious vid (He DID make one, right?), so I guess it fixed things. Still, I hate that joke, and there's nothing that any of you can say to make me appreciate it one bit.

You like those characters? I never knew that.......

Also, I would love to able to handle that "AJ is a background pony" joke, but I hate it on an extreme level. For instance, BlackGryphon or whatever his name is made one of those "Licious" vids called "Applelicios", but that whole "She's a background pony" joke basically overtakes the entire vid and AJ barely gets any screentime at all. Gettin' constantly interrupted by Mac and I think Derpy. Was NOT amused one bit. Very pissed off afterwards, actually. Clari wasn't amused either, of I'm correct. Thankfully, he said he'd make a legit Applelicious vid (He DID make one, right?), so I guess it fixed things. Still, I hate that joke, and there's nothing that any of you can say to make me appreciate it one bit.

lol of course Clarity hates it.

It has Derpy in it.

Derpy doesn't have to do a thing, but be in there and able to be seen/heard and she'll hate it. <_<

I don't get the whole "Applejack is a background character" joke...she's in the freakin' mane 6...

By the last chart I saw, Rainbow Dash has the least screen time.