General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

lol of course Clarity hates it.

It has Derpy in it.

Derpy doesn't have to do a thing, but be in there and able to be seen/heard and she'll hate it. dry.png

She also hated the fact that the video was one big "AJ is background pony" joke. I guess this is why me and her are so close sometimes :P.

I don't get the whole "Applejack is a background character" joke...she's in the freakin' mane 6...

Its cause she seems to have the least of a personality when compared to the other mane 6 and doesn't stick out like them either.

Something along those lines.

I would like to chat in this thread but I never know what the hell is going on...

Meh, look for a topic, and if nothing comes up, then come, buckle up and come along for the ride. I'm sure you'll find something in the midst. Or you fall. I'd rather it was the first one.laugh.png But don't worry. Those who come may not knnow instantly what's going on. It's matter of practice.mellow.png

I don't get the whole "Applejack is a background character" joke...she's in the freakin' mane 6...

Some random weenie one day thought it was funny to make a joke about how she's a background character due to how little screentime she had and how little people like her, and it spread pretty quickly. Terrible for me, 'cause you know how it is.

You like those characters? I never knew that.......

Also, I would love to able to handle that "AJ is a background pony" joke, but I hate it on an extreme level. For instance, BlackGryphon or whatever his name is made one of those "Licious" vids called "Applelicios", but that whole "She's a background pony" joke basically overtakes the entire vid and AJ barely gets any screentime at all. Gettin' constantly interrupted by Mac and I think Derpy. Was NOT amused one bit. Very pissed off afterwards, actually. Clari wasn't amused either, of I'm correct. Thankfully, he said he'd make a legit Applelicious vid (He DID make one, right?), so I guess it fixed things. Still, I hate that joke, and there's nothing that any of you can say to make me appreciate it one bit.

I haven't seen Blackgryphon video in a while, but I don't think he has been able to, being in the navy and all. But yeah, he IS going to make a legit AJ video, so don't worry.smile.png

I haven't seen Blackgryphon video in a while, but I don't think he has been able to, being in the navy and all. But yeah, he IS going to make a legit AJ video, so don't worry.smile.png

He's in the Navy? Well, mah respect just went up for him tenfold, but I'm still a little bitter towards him after he made that vid.

Also, I would love to able to handle that "AJ is a background pony" joke, but I hate it on an extreme level. For instance, BlackGryphon or whatever his name is made one of those "Licious" vids called "Applelicios", but that whole "She's a background pony" joke basically overtakes the entire vid and AJ barely gets any screentime at all. Gettin' constantly interrupted by Mac and I think Derpy. Was NOT amused one bit. Very pissed off afterwards, actually. Clari wasn't amused either, of I'm correct. Thankfully, he said he'd make a legit Applelicious vid (He DID make one, right?), so I guess it fixed things. Still, I hate that joke, and there's nothing that any of you can say to make me appreciate it one bit.

never told you to "appreciate it". just taking it with a grain of salt. i have a number of interests that gets berated and hated on by a lot of people. hell, some core elements of myself isn't widely appreciated by a lot of people, as well.

but i've learned to step aside from things like that. there's no need to get upset over such silly schematics. i'll just keep calm and canter on, instead. if you don't find the Applelicious video to be funny, just fucking forget it and move on. why are you getting upset over someone's silly videos for? that seems like hell of a way to overreact.

tl;dr grow a thicker skin.

• Brohoof 3

more_bang_for_your_buck_by_pixelkitties-

, I feel your pain. Everyone keeps calling poor Berry Punch a drunk.

Also, don't reverse image search that last one (Them at the school).

Apparently its somehow related to rule 34.

What is this, I don't even...

How in the... What? And yet the image itself seems perfectly safe. Well, you know, as safe as ponies dressed as schoolgirls can be.

Hey everyone, go check out 8chan. It's a pretty cool place. Haven, you will especially love it.

• Brohoof 3

He's in the Navy? Well, mah respect just went up for him tenfold, but I'm still a little bitter towards him after he made that vid.

Yeah, he has been for a little while. He traveled through many places, hence why he has been able to make some videos from different parts of the world. But seriously, you need to cool down with that joke. It's just a joke. It's one to not like her, it's another to consider her background, which we know is a lie. Plus, we're gonna get an AJ chapter soon, and if what the synopsis says is any indication, I think we might be surprised.smile.png

No thanks, I like mah skin too much.

Also, you could use a better phrase than "taking it with a grain of salt".

but taking it with a grain of salt is how you should take it as. but fine, i'll humour you further: get over it. way simpler and less shrouded in figure of speech, and more bluntly to the point.

and i'm sorry, but if you're getting upset over such a thing, then you should strive to achieve a thicker skin. bitches love them thicker skins.

but taking it with a grain of salt is how you should take it as. but fine, i'll humour you further: get over it. way simpler and less shrouded in figure of speech, and more bluntly to the point.

and i'm sorry, but if you're getting upset over such a thing, then you should strive to achieve a thicker skin. bitches love them thicker skins.

No. Just, no.

What better phrase is there?

Thats, like, the only one to mean don't take things so seriously without sounding like an asshole.

"Don't take to things too seriously" isn't that douchy, IMO.

On 12/3/2012 at 11:33 PM, spas-ticShotty said:

No. Just, no.

so what, you're just gonna cover your ears when i tell you to be less sensitive about a fucking joke?

sure thing, then. you can enjoy your little tantrum.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

more_bang_for_your_buck_by_pixelkitties-

How in the... What? And yet the image itself seems perfectly safe. Well, you know, as safe as ponies dressed as schoolgirls can be.

Hey everyone, go check out 8chan. It's a pretty cool place. Haven, you will especially love it.

I know right? Completely unexpected. Eh, I still would have thought it would have a clean background even with the schoolgirl part.

I have no idea what the hell i just witnessed.

But it was pretty cool.

And the creator of the site is a pretty cool guy.

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty

so what, you're just gonna cover your ears when i tell you to be less sensitive about a fucking joke?

sure thing, then. you can enjoy your little tantrum, diaper baby.

Hey, you can't use any of Vanny's quotes! Only I can D:<

Also, I'm not sure if I should be listening to you. You're the one with the all-caps About Me that looks like something a 12 year old with the attention span of a peanut made. Not that it's a terrible thing, but still.....................

Edited by spas-ticShotty

I have no idea what the hell i just witnessed. But it was pretty cool.
What did you witness?
And the creator of the sight is a pretty cool guy.
He is? How so? 

that line was too golden not to use in a perfect scenario like this. and i can quote whoever i want to, sugarcube.

Atleast that proves Vanny-kins has awesome quotes to go along with certain situations. For instance, I can use that "You aren't from here, are you?" quote for greeting newbs.

What did you witness?

He is? How so? 

Some random video about something Japanese. 8man or something..Had an 8 on his chest... Like a really old and somewhat bad tv show from the past.

For creating this place/playlist. Thats how.

Also, I'm not sure if I should be listening to you. You're the one with the all-caps About Me that looks like something a 12 year old with the attention span of a peanut made. Not that it's a terrible thing, but still.....................

hey, i can be serious and un-serious whenever i want to. i have a decent understanding on when sarcasm is and isn't appropriate. besides, i'm not the only person that has a un-serious About Me page. i didn't even plan to have one until i decided to scrap up one for funsies. i like to be CAPS LOCK PONY and Viscra Maelstrom equally.