General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

WANT SOME TWILIGHT FLANK? AS YOUR AVA?

Only if it's a Luna VnCRQ.png

I can see that. It's more human-like, in a sense. I guess if they were going for a more anthro look, then sure. It just annoys me when they're clearly NOT supposed to be anthro, and the legs are bent at wonky angles.

Well, at least they're not standing on two long, slinky hindlegs :o

AINjD.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I wish more people portrayed her as her Lyre playing one...

This.

So I disappear for one night, and the whole chat breaks into Lyra talk?

Wut is this?

• Brohoof 1

Wut is this?

Something about barnacles BA8og.png

Nah, we were talking about Haven wanting his OC to be somepony like Lyra, then things goes from there

Nah, we were talking about Haven wanting his OC to be somepony like Lyra, then things goes from there

I guess I missed that half of the page, there was still a bunch of Lyra images anyways. It's hard to talk about Background ponies, unless you're talking about design or applying pictures. Everyone has their own idea of how they act, and the fanon way for a character to act seems a bit... ehh.

Wut is this?

Happened to me twice when there was talk of Pinkie Pie...

I guess I missed that half of the page, there was still a bunch of Lyra images anyways. It's hard to talk about Background ponies, unless you're talking about design or applying pictures. Everyone has their own idea of how they act, and the fanon way for a character to act seems a bit... ehh.

Tsah, it's also applies to all canon characters. There are sooo much different interpretations of the mane six that everyone started to see Equestria as a base of multiverses just to explain all the fanon :wacko:

Pinkie Pie?

g1gk0.jpg

She produced enough static electricity to fluff up her mane... Do you think, if we feed her right, she would generate enough electricity to power a house?

• Brohoof 1

I see that happening a lot, Lyra a lot less... unless I start it or post an image dump.

There are sooo much different interpretations of the mane six that everyone started to see Equestria as a base of multiverses just to explain all the fanon

All of the shipping fanfics that change their characters dramatically over a small period of time. So much character development happens, so people can mold and shape the characters how they see fit. We wouldn't be fans if we just accepted characters how they were, and didn't think of what they could do with the characters in certain situations.

Do you think, if we feed her right, she would generate enough electricity to power a house?

Only one way to find out!

feed_me_by_coffeechicken-d5li1yb.jpg

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 3

At least it's not about questionables itself :V

Touche.

This.

Wut is this?

You should know about this. It's the GCT, everything can be missed in even just hours.mellow.png

I see that happening a lot, Lyra a lot less... unless I start it or post an image dump.

You can always start now

kFeZT.png

16088__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_eating_p

Oh gosh, Pinkie! Close your mouth when you're chewing D:

• Brohoof 2

-Feed Me Pinkie Pie-

inb4 Pinkie Pie turns out to be an alien that likes the taste of blood and fresh meat.

• Brohoof 1

After a marathon of our first viewing of all of Season 3 with Vexx, I've come to the conclusion that Babs Seed reminds me of John Connor from Terminator 2. 

8J42p.jpg

That would explain the rebellious badassery.

• Brohoof 2

So, how does this look? I made a request yesterday, and this is the result. Just keep in mind that Asteria's eyes are supposed to be gold. Not sure if I can get someone to fix it... Maybe if I can get it vectored, then the person doing it can make sure the eye is the right color.

Is it weird to want to hug your own OCs?

• Brohoof 1

After a marathon of our first viewing of all of Season 3 with Vexx, I've come to the conclusion that Babs Seed reminds me of John Connor from Terminator 2.

8J42p.jpg

That would explain the rebellious badassery.

The lack of a killing machine from da future still left unexplained

inb4 Pinkie Pie turns out to be an alien that likes the taste of blood and fresh meat.

I fail to see how this is a bad thing

77723__safe_pinkie-pie_alien_xenomorph_r

Is it weird to want to hug your own OCs?

It's normal, considering you have invested so much time on them.

• Brohoof 1

It's normal, considering you have invested so much time on them.
But that's not why I'd want to. The way they were drawn makes them seem cute... 

But that's not why I'd want to. The way they were drawn makes them seem cute... 

Now... Imagine if that was a drawing of some other random ponies (the same body, but different colors and different names), would you hug them? ohmy.png