General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

That look nothing like Ditzy.  :wacko:

That's clearly someone's OC. Her name is Cherry Twist.

The only difference is her hair, eyes, and cutie mark.

*She also might be a different color. I seriously can't tell completely though... :blush:

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty

The only difference is her hair, eyes, and cutie mark.

What?! You are speaking nonsense and are clearly so obsessed with Derpy that any pegasus looks like her. Seriously, this little creature looks nothing like Ditzy.

Cherry Twist

cherry_twist_id_by_cherrytwist0-d4acqod.

Derpy

derpy_by_nabbiekitty-d5kswpc.png

• Brohoof 1

What?! You are speaking nonsense and are clearly so obsessed with Derpy that any pegasus looks like her. Seriously, this little creature looks nothing like Ditzy.

Cherry Twist

Derpy

Berry, darling, he might have a hard time telling them from each other due to being slightly colour-blind.

• Brohoof 1

Cherry Twist

cherry_twist_id_by_cherrytwist0-d4acqod.

Derpy

derpy_by_nabbiekitty-d5kswpc.png

Read le edit. I seriously can hardly see a color difference on them. Cherry just looks darker... Which was actually why I said that.

Other than that, still seems like a recolor with some changes made.

Dashie looks nothing like Ditzy and I know this. So no, not every pegasus looks like her.

Though, I can't argue with the obsessed part...

Berry, darling, he might have a hard time telling them from each other due to being slightly colour-blind.

But it's not about the color... He even said Cherry was a recolor of Derpy. I mean the designs look different. And Cherry is a teenager while Derpy is most likely an adult.

Other than that, still seems like a recolor with some changes made.
Not at all... Their manes and tails look nothing alike, and their eye designs are different as well. Also, Cherry is younger than Derpy. 

But it's not about the color... He even said Cherry was a recolor of Derpy. I mean the designs look different. And Cherry is a teenager while Derpy is most likely an adult.

i honestly don't see THAT much of a difference in design, myself. had i been unable to see pink clearly, myself, i might have mistaken her for being Derpy, too.

They have ages?

And the color is what kicked the whole thing off for me. Not to mention the pose.

Bleh, whatevs.

Not at all... Their manes and tails look nothing alike, and their eye designs are different as well. Also, Cherry is younger than Derpy. 

There are also different eye designs and not just the basic one?

As far as I could tell, the hair and tail was the same color, but I did acknowledge the fact that they were in different styles.

i honestly don't see THAT much of a difference in design, myself. had i been unable to see pink clearly, myself, i might have mistaken her for being Derpy, too.

Well I do. It's pretty obvious actually. Derpy's mane looks like RD's, and Cherry's is nothing like it at all. It's all poofy and spikey. Hard to miss actually. Sheesh....

They have ages?
It says Cherry Twist is a teenage on her ID page. 

Well I do. It's pretty obvious actually. Derpy's mane looks like RD's, and Cherry's is nothing like it at all. It's all poofy and spikey. Hard to miss actually. Sheesh....

It says Cherry Twist is a teenage on her ID page. 

I actually never noticed that Derpy has RD's mane...

Oh.

There are also different eye designs and not just the basic one?
You used the Pony maker, as well as watched the show. Not all the ponies share the same eye design. Look at Fluttershy and Rarity.

fluttershy_by_makintosh91-d4phooo.pngrarity_by_uxyd-d5gdbgj.png

I did acknowledge the fact that they were in different styles.

Then you shouldn't have thought it was a recolor of Derpy. I think you just want me to make a image dump of Derpy, don't you? All you had to do was ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

I actually never noticed that Derpy has RD's mane...

Oh.

You clearly have Derpyitis. You didn't realize their manes were the same, yet you said this...

Dashie looks nothing like Ditzy and I know this.

just for fun, i decided to grayscale both images to compare how they look like then.
Honestly, I can't see how someone would confuse the two. 

You used the Pony maker, as well as watched the show. Not all the ponies share the same eye design. Look at Fluttershy and Rarity.

fluttershy_by_makintosh91-d4phooo.pngrarity_by_uxyd-d5gdbgj.png

Then you shouldn't have thought it was a recolor of Derpy. I think you just want me to make a image dump of Derpy, don't you? All you had to do was ask.  ;)

Oooh, that eye design. I really should pay attention more often as I didn't notice that, but thought you meant like the inner eye and whatnot where the color is.

lol actually no, thats not it at all. :lol:

My thinking was more like "They changed two minor things and called it something different, the buck?".

Not to mention I had no idea it was an OC.

You can make a Ditzy dump if you want, but that was not my intention at all.

I still think Bon Bon is married to Lyra

Lies and slander, lies and slander.

if I ever play D&D again I will be a Bard, and sing Jethro Tull songs exclusively

The mightiest flute player in all the land.

• Brohoof 1

You clearly have Derpyitis. You didn't realize their manes were the same, yet you said this...

Honestly, I can't see how someone would confuse the two. 

Cause they are different colors!

Derpy and Cherry's hair both look the same color, so I figured they just changed it a bit to make it different!

Believe it!

Cause I just did.

They changed two minor things

What two minor things?

You can make a Ditzy dump if you want, but that was not my intention at all.
Oh Haven, you don't have to hide your true intentions from me. I doubt anyone would actually confuse the two. They look absolutely nothing alike.

commission__derpy_hooves_gala_dress_by_jderpy_hooves_by_martybpix-d4256fd.pngcommission__derpy_doo_by_jadenkaiba-d4lpderpy_hooves_by_blitzkatze-d3lfk03.pngderpy_hooves_xmas_by_furboz-d4irxwl.pngderpy_hooves_by_skatergirl8888-d4ne6hu.pderpy_hooves_ninja_by_xeroseis-d4jnx8e.pderpy_hooves_by_shiro-d3bcoff.jpg

• Brohoof 2