General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Aah. So like ideas for what could happen to the party down there?

Any ideas you got. But really, it'll be a while. You and Arcanel are still untrained. Unless you want to dive in now, which I do not advise, the GCT RP won't happen for some time.

Shame, I actually like the Ask Molestia tumblr.

Considering I am new to the site, I do not know how powerful THIS Molestia can be. o.o...And honestly, I do not want to test the theory.

You and me both, bro.

You don't.

I know for a fact you don't.

Also, welcome to the forums! :3

• Brohoof 1

>Lurk mode activated

>Not signed in anonymously

You're doing it wrong.

The youngling has much to learn.

Screw anonymity.

more like this:

*snip*

I wish I had one of those when I was little...

And damn, you have a tiny ass room. I guess that's expected when you live in an apartment though...

"People say that I'm slow...wait a minute...THAT'S AN INSULT!" I loved The Simpsons Hit & Run game. :mellow:  

That game was the shit.

in all seriousness, though, here's a more proffesional looking shot of me:

*snip*

Nice stache.

Guys, Youtube has changed their design... Yet again... And this video best describes my opinion of this new design...

It looks about the same to me.

Yeah, it doesn't look any different now. It does seem to change temporarily sometimes though... Like they're testing things, or something.

Thanks to a special geographical condition here, it's rather impossible for any kind of typhoon to get in my town

Do you live underneath a giant geodesic dome?

Edited by bluetrace

4? What four? My two and my student's OCs? I plan to involve other people from GCT. Like the avid roleplayers.

Also, I don't like that idea all that fondly. Have any adventure ideas? Like going on a quest? Finding ancient stuff? Learning an important lesson about life?

I guess there will be more people then? VnCRQ.png

Hm... We still need to get a scenario to gather everyone first, I suggest someone played the 'host' role and all other OCs gathered around him/her, preferably for something public like a seminar or a party celebrating something. Then suddenly everyone start disappearing one by one err scratch that.

Honestly all idea I got is having a freaking squad of Zeppelins from human world invaded Equestria, and everyone must run the fuck away from them n3WKz.png

<I'm not good at getting ideas like this>

*snip*

Okay, now that is an idea. One must come together with other peoples to formulate all the fine points to make it flow. Like how did they end up there?

You and me both, bro.

You don't.

I know for a fact you don't.

Also, welcome to the forums! :3

Thanks, and glad to see another fan of the Ask Molestia tumblr. xD

You know, I might test Molestia, but yet again, to scared of her powers...She has ways of breaking the hardest of men and ponys alike.

• Brohoof 1

And damn, you have a tiny ass room. I guess that's expected when you live in an apartment though...

I can feel Viscra's pain entirely, considering my room's just as small. And not even in whole HOME you could get something like a small set. Because neighbors and space. Buck me...

Considering I am new to the site, I do not know how powerful THIS Molestia can be. o.o...And honestly, I do not want to test the theory.

Wise man...and welcome to the forums too! :) 

That game was the shit.

I'll replay it sometime...bad part is, I have it in English spoken. The Latin American is more hilarious to me. ^_^ 

Do you live underneath a giant geodesic dome?

Good thinking.

Hm... We still need to get a scenario to gather everyone first, I suggest someone played the 'host' role and all other OCs gathered around him/her, preferably for something public like a seminar or a party celebrating something. Then suddenly everyone start disappearing one by one err scratch that.

Lapis Lazuli Ore. Perfect excuse. Now, time to combine ideas. @Arcanel, I'm sick. Please do it for me?

• Brohoof 1

True pm on fb maybe on sunday would be great. But the best day for me would either be the 13 or the 14th 

I can't lie.

I'm completely baffled by the first part of the first sentence. :wacko:

I'm guessing you mean move it over there?

The only problem with the 13th or 14th is I never know when I'm getting off work. Sunday, however is also fine.

Any ideas you got. But really, it'll be a while. You and Arcanel are still untrained. Unless you want to dive in now, which I do not advise, the GCT RP won't happen for some time.

Nope. and nope.

I'll finish my training or at least get further in it before diving in head first.

• Brohoof 2

Don't typhoons come from the ocean, though...?

No idea EVShg.png

If there is ever any typhoon, it will always take a sudden turn to Java instead of Bali, something about the wind current and other planet magics.

Say, have you two do some RP posting in the PMs? If I may, I would love to see some of your posts VnCRQ.png

Okay, now that is an idea. One must come together with other peoples to formulate all the fine points to make it flow. Like how did they end up there?

Well, each pony would come through different sources, but I'd like to knnow, is that each pony is looking for an specific treasure, or that all characters look for a common reasure, in which they end up looking to like three groups to different places, ending up conveying in a single place afterwards. Since forests and treasures normally indicate the "hard to reach" level, somepony coming by boat through a river and then on hoof, another by travelling through the outskirts of the forest and then on hoof, another by pegasus-pulled carriage (think of it as if it was either a favor or a sort of "travel agency"), another by non-flying pony-pulled carriage and so on and so forth.

Say, have you two do some RP posting in the PMs? If I may, I would love to see some of your posts
That's a negative. Haven is supposed to be writing a mock RP post though.

I wish I had one of those when I was little...

Nice stache.

here's the thing, though: i got that kit when i was in 6th grade. 6TH GRADE. so yeah.

my room is the smallest one in the whole apartment. a shot better than my dad, though, which currently has no room of his own. when my big brother would move out, though, i'll get his room, which should give me room for at least one keyboard and drumkit.

and thanks. :3

No idea EVShg.png

If there is ever any typhoon, it will always take a sudden turn to Java instead of Bali, something about the wind current and other planet magics.

Say, have you two do some RP posting in the PMs? If I may, I would love to see some of your posts VnCRQ.png

We have not.

Actually, that might not be a bad idea once I finish my OC fully...

Lapis Lazuli Ore. Perfect excuse. Now, time to combine ideas. @Arcanel, I'm sick. Please do it for me?

I'm not sure how could I combine them, unless it was the background for each pony to initiate the "expedition"

No idea EVShg.png

Well, in theory, Trace is right. But what you say make sense as well.

And Star, I just started two days ago!...and yesterday I did nothing as I was reading about tulpas and such. All I said right now I made it up on the spot.

Edited by Arcanel

I can't lie. I'm completely baffled by the first part of the first sentence. I'm guessing you mean move it over there?
  >.< whoa i just noticed that! *I just don't know what when wrong*.... 

I meant message me on facebook sometime in that post xD! 

• Brohoof 1

Well, each pony would come through different sources, but I'd like to knnow, is that each pony is looking for an specific treasure, or that all characters look for a common reasure, in which they end up looking to like three groups to different places, ending up conveying in a single place afterwards. Since forests and treasures normally indicate the "hard to reach" level, somepony coming by boat through a river and then on hoof, another by travelling through the outskirts of the forest and then on hoof, another by pegasus-pulled carriage (think of it as if it was either a favor or a sort of "travel agency"), another by non-flying pony-pulled carriage and so on and so forth.

That's up to you. You come up with some ideas, get some from the other people, combine them, then I slap some rules on it and we'll be ready to go. Of course, we are not ready to go. I still need to teach you and Haven...