General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

never said you couldn't, but it's one part of it i'd like to learn, too.

i will admit that i suck horribly at instrumental knowledge though.

Understandable. If you're an aspiring metal head you should definitely get one.

I'm probably not much better, and I've been playing for 5 years.

talking guitars here?

Nope, drums.

Edited by bluetrace

@JayBee, here's the rest of my room:

lXQIT.jpg

this neat little stereo is located to the left of my desktop. it's not the best sound-quality, but it works pretty solid, anyway. plus you can play cassettes on it, and insert 3 CDs into it. didn't cost me a thing, too, because it was residing in the school basement my dad works in, and they didn't care at all that he took it home.

sXSRa.jpg

shelf over the stereo. lots of music and games here... and cans.

C8ljd.jpg

this mess is located to the back of where my computer desk is. here you see a USB-record player, a stereo (which i need an amp for, so i can plug in the record player into it and play all my stuff on), a bunch of records in the back, and a tin box filled with... bouncing balls.

4ZIxJ.jpg

stuff over the mess from the previous picture. lots of big box games, glass cabinet with deodorant and shit, plus a lot of other priced things i have, and even more records and games... and glass bottles.

YbZlI.jpg

located over my desktop. CD rack filled with CDs, some old NES and C64 games plus ponies.

vzdRg.jpg

another filled rack with CDs, plus my wolf poster. located to the right of the previous picture.

7Pmmp.jpg

ANOTHER rack filled with CDs. located between my desk and the stereo.

7DUsph.jpg

also above my computer desk. a shelf filled with, you gussed it, CDs. plus some cassettes and clay figures on top.

• Brohoof 2

lol, i'm not really a metal head. i know shit about metal. :P

I'm not really into it.

It's odd though, that you want to learn double bass and you don't listen to the genre of music that makes use of it the most...

It's odd though, that you want to learn double bass and you don't listen to the genre of music that makes use of it the most...

actually, i have a lot of metal in my playlist. i just am not that knowledgable about metal in general. i think i know about what basically constitutes as trash metal, speed metal, groove metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, metalcore, etc., but it's only really on the surface and not very in depth knowledge.

tdaeE.png

Took this fandom somewhile to connect this joke :V

This day is getting hotter and hotter qbTOj.gif

I still don't get it. :x

*wasp looks at the username*

*dies inside*

me: She's here D:

You say that like that's a bad thing...

Well, this version is...

You have to store the important images in an album for that 3lnNF.png

Aah, thanks for telling me that!

woops, thanks for notifying me by that. a lot of my images have been bumped off from the account now, i've noticed.

Eeyup. It does that.

Use an album for the important stuff, says Weyland.

I still don't get it. :x

Okay y0Qnc.png

woops, thanks for notifying me by that. a lot of my images have been bumped off from the account now, i've noticed.

The images should be still accessible, though. They are just pushed back from the available 4 pages