General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

How much did the heads run you?  He'll come around to it eventually.  Damn...  That's debatable.

I totally don't remember anymore. :x

You make Derpy happy :3[img=http://i.imgur.com/SB284.png]Is there any leftover spleen? I'm hungry [img=http://i.imgur.com/VnCRQ.png]See ya later!

And she makes me happy! X3 :wub:

Gonna check out this new sig in order to see if it's a viable replacement for the Battleship one I used to have.

I actually like this one a lot better.

Answer: she had this tendency (or hobby) to pranks others, while keeping her klutzy charade so she can get away with it

"I thought you was a cloud!"Dat AJ... me likey

Oh my!

Iove her thinking.

Oh... Okay.  Libby is now Santa Claus.

Libby Claus.

Its now canon.

Seems like what we have here is a plot addict.

I like that name.

Might adopt that for myself.

That's not bad, is it?

This show is just too awesome xD... The ending of that episode with trixie falling like that... There really isn't a cartoon as good as this one right now. 

That fall was pure genius!

It also completely ruined her exit, while also making it awesome.

• Brohoof 2

This show is just too awesome xD... The ending of that episode with trixie falling like that... There really isn't a cartoon as good as this one right now.

ditto

zwXo0.jpg

Libby Claus.

Its now canon.

Do you really want to see her descending from your chimney, wearing blood red coat and carrying a large brown bag?

Edited by Twinkleshine
  • Brohoof 1

I heard from someone that people are trying to get Charlie Brown to stop airing on TV. Simply because the cartoon gives an explanation for Christmas and what it is about, people are getting "offended".... Yeah I read a article on that a couple a days ago.

There are some really ignorant and annoying people in this world that ruin stuff that other people enjoy just because they want to nitpick about stupid crap... 

pisses me the hell off

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

Libby Claus.

I would have gone with Santa Libby.

Do you really want to see her descending from your chimney, wearing blood red coat and carrying a large brown bag?

If I get free stuff, sure!

I like that name. Might adopt that for myself. That's not bad, is it?

We might have to start a support group up for like minded individuals.

Who's up for joining PAA?

Plot Addicts Anonymous

Although thinking at it now, it wouldn't be very anonymous would it?

• Brohoof 4

Guys, which one is better?

18ueq.png or i4GtY.png

I heard from someone that people are trying to get Charlie Brown to stop airing on TV. Simply because the cartoon gives an explanation for Christmas people are getting "offended".... Yeah I read a article on that a couple a days ago.

There are some really ignorant and annoying people in this world that ruin stuff that other people enjoy just because they want to nitpick about stupid crap...

That's political correctness for ya...

At best she will lecture you how Christmas and everything about it was used to be a pagan tradition, then she gives you money for listening.

Yes. :x

wK1Fl.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I heard from someone that people are trying to get Charlie Brown to stop airing on TV. Simply because the cartoon gives an explanation for Christmas and what it is about, people are getting "offended".... Yeah I read a article on that a couple a days ago.

pisses me the hell off

>inb4rabid Ditzy fan agrees with you

Eeyup.

That makes no sense whatsoever. It's been there for how many years and they are just now pointing it out?

Those peeps need to gtfo NAOW.

• Brohoof 1

pisses me the hell off

Incidentally, some guy on Facebook said that his dad is thinking about selling his desktop (cost the kid $600+) because his rabbi (Jewish teacher) said that "all computers are hotbeds of sin". Yes, because mosaic laws totally apply in the modern era. Silly us, it must still be the bronze age where knowledge of computer technology is nonexistent.

• Brohoof 3

Okay, that sounds good enough.

YAHOO! I got the Berry sign of approval! :)

Libby is now Santa Claus.

The image that is right now trying to be conceived in my head gets a "DOES NOT COMPUTE" and "Error 404" all at the same time. Meanwhile, the sid eof my mind that ignores logic goes all "I just don't know what went wrong..."

Thank you Trace for making my poor head melt.

I laughed more at that picture than I probably should have. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

We might have to start a support group up for like minded individuals.

Who's up for joining PAA?

Plot Addicts Anonymous

Although thinking at it now, it wouldn't be very anonymous would it?

I don't need no damn support. :l

And no, it would not be. Except to those outside of it.

I would have gone with Santa Libby.

Santa Libby, Libby Claus, same damn thing.

Guys, which one is better?[img=http://i.imgur.com/18ueq.png] or [img=http://i.imgur.com/i4GtY.png]That's political correctness for ya...At best she will lecture you how Christmas and everything about it was used to be a pagan tradition, then she gives you money for listening.[img=http://i.imgur.com/wK1Fl.jpg]

Don't you look at me like that. :l

Im ok with free money...

• Brohoof 2

Guys, which one is better?

18ueq.png or i4GtY.png

I'm inclined to think that you'd choose the second one because feels. XD. But I think the first is a better one.

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 1

@,

8/10 for the Sweetie Belle avatar, and 8/10 for the Scootaloo/Luna sig.

Though I'd have to say that the sig and username are quite contradictory.

May I ask why? BTW, before you ask, make sure you know Scootabloom is NOT a mix between Scootaloo and Apple Bloom. There's a meaning behind it

I don't need no damn support. :l

The first step on the road to overcoming a problem is admitting you have one. Denial leads only to oblivion.

Although there's no problem with pony plots, so denial of such a topic is a fruitless endeavor.

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow is not amused

FEBJX.jpg

Who wouldn't want that?

... I guess I need to rework my priorities o_o

the 2nd one but honestly i like em both just fine 

I'm inclined to think that you'd choose the second one because feels. XD. But I think the first is a better one.

• Brohoof 2