General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Took me like two hours. x_x

Rest assured, your work was not at waste because your avvi is very cute Jade. :wub: (almost accidental rhyme...huh...).

WH40K came out later than WH, but it was IN SPAAACE! WH40K is much more grimdark and brutal imo, but WH fans might says otherwise

Well, to be fair, futuristic battles in space could allow for MUCH, MUCH more violence and grievance and stuff. Or so I think. Besides, that kind of discussion would happen everywhere, so I wouldn't even be surprised. ^_^  

• Brohoof 1

Hey jadefire see you are in the Christmas spirit too. 

Btw did you vector your oc?

I did not.

Rest assured, your work was not at waste because your avvi is very cute Jade. :wub: (almost accidental rhyme...huh...).

Danke. :3

No can't do :x

So you'll tell me? Double negatives and such.

I think we found your weakness.

Secrets and being in the dark about stuff! :D

Don't act like you didn't know already.

Ooo technicality. His grammar just went against him.

Aye, I guess I win this game. Sadly, he'll just ignore it. Eh, i'm sure it's no one important. Hopefully....

You'd be surprised how crappy my memory can be. :V

Yup, I might be. 

Sooner or later (maybe) he will make himself known here.

Now you definitely have me curious. I shall wait by the door in hopes of his arrival. Wonder who it will be....

And whoever they are, they shall get a welcome from me, simply because I was awaiting their specific arrival.

pinkie_pie_by_pinali-d497u4l.jpg

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

And whoever they are, they shall get a welcome from me, simply because I was awaiting their specific arrival.

Oh you and your Pinkie sajIQ.png

So, I was wondering, what did you do with Arcanel earlier? Hours ago you told him to get you in the PM

Sup, GCT.

Hello... You lost your ears? o_o

... Dang it, you too???!! I want a Christmas-y avatar of my OC, but I'm not a good artist... x_x Please tell me who did your avvie!!!

I made it. I spliced two images together and adjusted the colors.

Took me like two hours. x_x

Hey jadefire see you are in the Christmas spirit too. 

Btw did you vector your oc?

From one of my old images from Happy Tree Friends land, I took a predrawn Santa hat and affixed it to my current avatar.

This took me about five minutes.

capturesantification.png

• Brohoof 1

Ever been felt mindbroken because of the sheer length of something? Because I'm having that right now.

Like overly stressed about something? 

From one of my old images from Happy Tree Friends land, I took a predrawn Santa hat and affixed it to my current avatar.

This took me about five minutes.

capturesantification.png

Lol wut was that you marked in red :P

So, I was wondering, what did you do with Arcanel earlier? Hours ago you told him to get you in the PM

Can't a teacher and his student get some privacy?! :P

Like overly stressed about something? 

It's one of the possibilities, but no. It was because of the sheer length two OC character sheets...My mind wasn't just blown. It exploded. Twice. And then it fell into a Coma (Muse for the win!). And then it revived due to a handy voodoo doll that I had for emergences like this.

• Brohoof 3

Ever been felt mindbroken because of the sheer length of something? Because I'm having that right now.

What did you do? Tulpas, or RPs?

Made him go over his OC. But sadly, I needed to go eat, so little progress was made I guess. Also, after dinner, I played some video games. In conclusion, Arcanel told me about his pegasus.

RP's. Unsurprisingly, Scootacool's RP seems actually very interesting. But I also wanted to see the character sheet for his OC. Just curious. Since I remembered that Arlyett's OC was caled Artsy Dreamscapes I also picked that one too. And then I saw the length, Like I told you before. Mind = Gone. Also; I'm gonna start reading a bit of that RP as well, but I WILL read non-adcanced RP's of course. Thing is, I happen to like mystery stuff. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

RP's. Unsurprisingly, Scootacool's RP seems actually very interesting. But I also wanted to see the character sheet for his OC. Just curious. Since I remembered that Arlyett's OC was caled Artsy Dreamscapes I also picked that one too. And then I saw the length, Like I told you before. Mind = Gone. Also; I'm gonna start reading a bit of that RP as well, but I WILL read non-adcanced RP's of course. Thing is, I happen to like mystery stuff. ^_^

Yes, Pony Mystery Theater is an example of good roleplay.

• Brohoof 1

I have a rather short attention span, so I cut long things in manageable pieces and read them one by one. With reddit in-between AhGSr.png

Yeah, Scootacool's RP can be overwhelming

Can't a teacher and his student get some privacy?!

Made him go over his OC. But sadly, I needed to go eat, so little progress was made I guess. Also, after dinner, I played some video games. In conclusion, Arcanel told me about his pegasus.

Was expecting something... nice :x

So, is his OC good enough to go?

• Brohoof 1