General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What is the danger level for going after Dusky?

Right now... Fairly low... 

Why did Dusky appear out of nowhere?

Hehehe. There is a good reason. But it can't be known for now. Over time, you will begin to suspect. I think.

Should I have gone after Dusky in the first place instead of staying for the show?

Nope... Trust me. Would've been bad. Springer saved Lapis's life.

What would have happened if Ambrosia had opened the door?

What happened to Key and Electrobolt. Only Daylight was still eating dinner, so.... You know.... 

I ask because I hail from a forum called Equestria Forums, and I've been RPing as Doctor Whooves over there. However, the RPin in that forum has been slowing down immensely, and I wanted to find somewhere else to play Doctor Whooves to fill the void (I also have OCs, if anyone's interested in hearing about them)

Hm... Not sure if there is any Doctor-related RP going right now, but I guess you can always check the OOC subsection of RP world. There is a ponyville Slice-o-life RP going if you like :3

Makes perfect sense. And I actually see you writing a character like Sandweaver.

But you can be certain my OC will have much more development.

Yeah yeah :V

Huh, I guess I'll have to create another OC. Something better than a lava-melting unicorn :x

Weird how people see things so differently from me...

Me a weird people, me doesn't count

Actually, not at all. While Lapis has the attitude of a not so social, stoic pony, his relationship with Asteria and his bottle of emotions can make Lapis have much more reactions than one would imagine, effectively making Lapis a more interesting character rather than a true stoic, emotionless pony. With those qualities, Lapis can turn  into a somewhat unpredictable pony, and as such, could adapt to more RP's, IMO.

I love how people see meaning in my characters and their relationship. I don't remember creating characters like that... Truly an accident all of it. Seriously, I made Lapis Lazuli Ore for the sole purpose of directly interacting with the pony world. Still don't know where Asteria came from.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah yeah :V Huh, I guess I'll have to create another OC. Something better than a lava-melting unicorn :x

Hmmm...introverted unicorn with glee of speaking of his job and life despite being +40 years old, which could lead to hilarious situations of showing said abilities, not forgetting the snarkyness he may ensue...nah, I think he can do plenty fine. ^_^  

• Brohoof 1

Actually, not at all. While Lapis has the attitude of a not so social, stoic pony, his relationship with Asteria and his bottle of emotions can make Lapis have much more reactions than one would imagine, effectively making Lapis a more interesting character rather than a true stoic, emotionless pony. With those qualities, Lapis can turn into a somewhat unpredictable pony, and as such, could adapt to more RP's, IMO.

That's not what I meant :x

A flexible character is like a partially blank paper. You can fill the needed details in the blank areas.

I never specifies Sandweaver's families so I can put a needed relative if situation calls for it.

I also never exactly wrote just how hot his magic can be, so I can use the alibi to pour molten rock on someone's skull.

You can say it's almost a porthole to equip some mcgubbins

• Brohoof 1

Hm... Not sure if there is any Doctor-related RP going right now, but I guess you can always check the OOC subsection of RP world. There is a ponyville Slice-o-life RP going if you like :3

I see. And I did notice the Slice of Life RP. I suppose that's fitting, it's pretty much the same type of RP I'm in over at EqF anyway. Hopefully they'll accept me

Edited by Jack0vAllTrades

I love how people see meaning in my characters and their relationship. I don't remember creating characters like that... Truly an accident all of it. Seriously, I made Lapis Lazuli Ore for the sole purpose of directly interacting with the pony world. Still don't know where Asteria came from.

Well, you did say that Lapis and Asteria represented parts of you in a way, so I'd think that such emotions could be seen by an outsider if well developed, which I believe you did. :) And it's also because of this that you might have put more effort as they were parts of you as well.

Plus, I'm SUPPOSED to be a good analyzer, might as well try an prove it right? XD.

• Brohoof 2

Right now... Fairly low... 
Well, I don't have a sidekick at the moment, so I'm rather afraid either way. Best get to it. In all honesty, I felt safer with Ambrosia than I've said.

Hey peoples, what should Lapis Lazuli do? Go after Dusky, go after Ambrosia and the others, go back to his room, or stay in the parlor?

• Brohoof 1

Hey peoples, what should Lapis Lazuli do? Go after Dusky, go after Ambrosia and the others, go back to his room, or stay in the parlor?

Go after Dusky... You know you want to...

:3 

• Brohoof 1

Also, while I have a good amount of OCs (four of them, to be specific), I haven't actually used any of them. I keep trying to, but I can't ever find a good place to use them. This means I haven't really gotten a good feel for their characters yet (I also don't have any art of them)

I try to be different with my OCs by making them all different species other than ponies (ponies are soooo mainstream B) )

Edited by Jack0vAllTrades

I think they work with the aid of gremlins, pizza, and the four horsemen of the apocalypse. 

DONT THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE ME FOR EVEN 5 MINUTES YOU CRAZY CHICKEN.

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

And I shall tie you down onto your bed,

And shove sleeping drugs down your throat.

In the most harmless and safe way possible,

And I will Force You to sleep!

• Brohoof 2

I think they work with the aid of gremlins, pizza, and the four horsemen of the apocalypse. 

LLjS7.jpg

I see. And I did notice the Slice of Life RP. I suppose that's fitting, it's pretty much the same type of RP I'm in over at EqF anyway. Hopefully they'll accept me

Pretty sure they will! AhGSr.png

Hey peoples, what should Lapis Lazuli do? Go after Dusky, go after Ambrosia and the others, go back to his room, or stay in the parlor?

Do this:

Seriously... DO IT FILLY!!!!

x)

rddyw.jpg

• Brohoof 2

That's not what I meant :x

A flexible character is like a partially blank paper. You can fill the needed details in the blank areas.

Oh...I think I had the idea, then discarded it. ^_^ Anyway, I get what you mean. But since for example, the parents of both Lapis and Asteria aren't exactly explained or something like that, relatives could still appear according to the situation. At least that's how I take it.

• Brohoof 1

DONT THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE ME FOR EVEN 5 MINUTES YOU CRAZY CHICKEN.

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

And I shall tie you down onto your bed,

And shove sleeping drugs down your throat.

In the most harmless and safe way possible,

And I will Force You to sleep!

I don't like this thought x)

:3

15 more minutes, mother.

I don't like what this conversation implies... 1R5Z6.png

• Brohoof 1

Keep voting! Our lines are open!

I can promise that Lapis will be both sane and undamaged. You see, Dusky is really a bit of a philosopher  If he knows that Lapis is intelligent, Lapis will be invited to breakfast with Dusky when the train stops in Ponyville. Just some coffee in the train's kitchen while discussing the nature of existence....

• Brohoof 1

Oh...I think I had the idea, then discarded it. ^_^ Anyway, I get what you mean. But since for example, the parents of both Lapis and Asteria aren't exactly explained or something like that, relatives could still appear according to the situation. At least that's how I take it.

I keep a mental log of their parents. Well, only two relatives have names. Asteria's mother's name is Starry Blaze. And Lapis has an older cousin named Silver Ore who was always jealous of Lapis. Lapis was sent to the mines at an early age, which is a sign of trust. Silver didn't receive that honor, and thought of Lapis as a little punk who didn't know what he was doing. That's one of the reasons Lapis loved the library more than anything else. Also, he just plain hates mining... Anyway, the library allowed him to get away from Silver and the oppressive cramped spaces of the family mines. In the library, he could just read and read, never once thinking of the toil and hard work back home.

• Brohoof 2

I can promise that Lapis will be both sane and undamaged. You see, Dusky is really a bit of a philosopher  If he knows that Lapis is intelligent, Lapis will be invited to breakfast with Dusky when the train stops in Ponyville. Just some coffee in the train's kitchen while discussing the nature of existence....

That all sounds rather suspicious... Like what you tell a child when they get scared by something. "You see Billy, the monster just wants to be your friend. He won't hurt you." But I have no choice. I chose to seek out the pony, I must follow through.

• Brohoof 1