General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

, , @Count Paradox, , @Krystal, and @Starshine... Thanks for all the happy b-days, guys.

Just your everyday religious nuts. Instead of focusing his energy on practising what his religion really teach, he tried to challenge anything that even remotely not agreeing with his pitiful theories

He's on my profile comment page now.

Wait, what happened?

That'd be lovely. 

, You like Carrot Top, yes? Question The Carrot!

omg she's so cute in a sweater. I like the art style.

whats everyone's favorite movie?

Toy Story 1, by far.

• Brohoof 5

Guys, you're gonna have to hear me out on this, and I need you to actually take me seriously:

I just suffered from the worst of all first-world problems: A broken computer. And when I say broken, I mean a busted hard drive. It means that everything that I had ever worked on is now inaccessible until I even have the power to even buy the parts for a new computer.

Yes, I know that I've been working on it, but the truth is, my folks have borrowed so much money, I CAN'T EVEN BUY A COMPUTER ANYMORE!!!

This is extremely depressing, and if you don't see me again, you'll know why.

This wasn't the first time this happened; It happened back in 2010, and I had to resort to using my brother's computer. Now I have to resort to that again...

Even worse is the fact that I can't type on Qwerty keyboards so whatever computer I feel desperate to use, I can't even type on it; I'm using a Qwerty to Colemak translator by the way.

This is a horrible time, especially when I still need my computer for my final project...

I might just cry myself to sleep tonight because of how powerless I feel, so don't try to even taunt me about anything. It's the worst thing to happen to me in the past two years...

I can't be without a computer for any longer than even eight hours, and now I can't even use my own...

I don't even know if you guys would even react, if you can even react at all... But this is a hard time for me...

I'm on ml last $300 and I need about another thousand dollars to even get the rest of the parts if I'm to get them all in one wave...

I can't operate without a computer, and my brother ain't gonna want me borrowing his computer for the next five weeks...

I hopet I have gotten through to you...

Um, those two are leaders of their respective teams.

You can always expect Velma or even Daphne to lead the group when Fred is gone, though. Not really sure about Twilie...

<godamnit brain>

Should I bring her along?

It's up to you I guess. She can always jump back home when something bad happened, right?

Thanks for all the happy b-days, guys.

Fucking late, poncho :V

Don't worry about the religion thing, the threads are already gone

I honestly thought you meant the big tough guy when you said "Big Guy".

It's more like "that guy who always knows what best thing to do." Since Lapis and Sandy aren't the best pony when it comes to physical stuff, I guess we need one.

@, While I can sympathize somewhat, having been without my computer for a few weeks while the power cord was broken, there is not much I can do to help. Good luck. Gosh, that doesn't sound helpful at all....

My dad let me have this egg nog with bourbon, rum, and whiskey in it since I'm turning 18... It was pretty good, actually.

Everyone seems to. 

Because it's damn good.

Fucking late, poncho :V

Don't worry about the religion thing, the threads are already gone

>"Thanks for all the happy b-days, guys"
>Fucking late, poncho :V

I was confused for a second.

All I got was that it was some religious nut ranting about something... I can see how that could cause problems.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 1

Since Lapis and Sandy aren't the best pony when it comes to physical stuff, I guess we need one.
Yes, a bruiser, a tough guy, a strong arm. Someone who can do the dirty work of protecting the intellectuals.
She can always jump back home when something bad happened, right?
Yes, that is one of her spells. She can teleport home, but only to her hometown. Very useful when things get bad. 
  • Brohoof 1

It's like Fred in the Scooby Doo gang. Twilight Sparkle can almost fill the role too. Can't really remember a better example TEUUc.png

While not exactly leader of the team, everyone can rely on the Big Guy to set things right when shit happens.

I'm no leader...

And those two are leaders, actually.

Hmmm, I'm going to have to man up and learn how to go against my normal ways to RP as my character once I finish him...

This. Is going to suck. :x

Thanks for all the happy b-days, guys.

Shit. I forgot about that...

Happy belated birthday!

please don't hate me. :x

Guys, you're gonna have to hear me out on this, and I need you to actually take me seriously:

I just suffered from the worst of all first-world problems: A broken computer. And when I say broken, I mean a busted hard drive. It means that everything that I had ever worked on is now inaccessible until I even have the power to even buy the parts for a new computer.

Yes, I know that I've been working on it, but the truth is, my folks have borrowed so much money, I CAN'T EVEN BUY A COMPUTER ANYMORE!!!

This wasn't the first time this happened; It happened back in 2010, and I had to resort to using my brother's computer. Now I have to resort to that again...

Even worse is the fact that I can't type on Qwerty keyboards so whatever computer I feel desperate to use, I can't even type on it; I'm using a Qwerty to Colemak translator by the way.

This is a horrible time, especially when I still need my computer for my final project...

I might just cry myself to sleep tonight because of how powerless I feel, so don't try to even taunt me about anything. It's the worst thing to happen to me in the past two years...

I can't be without a computer for any longer than even eight hours, and now I can't even use my own...

I don't even know if you guys would even react, if you can even react at all... But this is a hard time for me...

I'm on ml last $300 and I need about another thousand dollars to even get the rest of the parts if I'm to get them all in one wave...

I can't operate without a computer, and my brother ain't gonna want me borrowing his computer for the next five weeks...

Shit, man. :/

You can't settle on something cheaper just to use for now? At least then you won't be without a computer of your own.

I know how you feel, Id normally flip crap over my xbox when it would break or be taken away.

Same for my computer, more so when I joined here.

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty
  • Brohoof 1

Trial and error man. When I finish teaching you, you shall be ready to at least do the GCT RP. It shall be your test. And I will try to guide you along the way.
  • Brohoof 2

*snip*

While I completely understand how you feel (I'd probably freak out if I didn't have access to a computer as well), there's really not much we can do besides wish you good luck in getting everything back in order.

So, good luck.

Edited by bluetrace

@

Oh, dang man... I hope things turn around for you real soon... *hugs*

While I completely understand how you feel (I'd probably freak out if I didn't have access to a computer as well), there's really not much we can do besides wish you good luck in getting everything back in order.

So, good luck.

I'm gonna need a lot of it; It's gonna take forever for my folks to repay every cent they've ever taken from me...

My dad let me have this egg nog with bourbon, rum, and whiskey in it since I'm turning 18... It was pretty good, actually.

Try some beer floats if you can buy some G16t5.png

>"Thanks for all the happy b-days, guys"

>Fucking late, poncho :V

I was confused for a second.

All I got was that it was some religious nut ranting about something... I can see how that could cause problems.

Ah... Sorry, my mistake there! I mistook your birthday with someone else's, his was three days ago AhGSr.png

It was just someone ranting about Evolution and stuff. You can check my my profile comment page if you're curious who it was

Yes, a bruiser, a tough guy, a strong arm. Someone who can do the dirty work of protecting the intellectuals.

Yep, that one!

Hmmm, I'm going to have to man up and learn how to go against my normal ways to RP as my character once I finish him...

You don't have to if you're not comfortable with that... VnCRQ.png

Hm, maybe Arcanel can do?

Trial and error man. When I finish teaching you, you shall be ready to at least do the GCT RP. It shall be your test. And I will try to guide you along the way.

I don't like tests. :x

Both of your OCs are just pieces of you, right?

Like, they both act the same as you would if you were in their spot?

How does one just simply do something they normally wouldn't? It seems so odd...

Try some beer floats if you can buy some G16t5.png

Ah... Sorry, my mistake there! I mistook your birthday with someone else's, his was three days ago AhGSr.png

It was just someone ranting about Evolution and stuff. You can check my my profile comment page if you're curious who it was

Yep, that one!

You don't have to if you're not comfortable with that... VnCRQ.png

Hm, maybe Arcanel can do?

Nah, this OC is supposed to be at least somewhat my opposite. Where I normally keep quiet in groups of peeps I don't know very well, I want him to be able to have fun and be lively. Where I stay to myself in said group and prefer staying to or by myself, I want this one to be all around the place, but not like Pinkie. Not super active, but more so than me.

• Brohoof 1

I have 3 computers...

my netbook cost like 250, just get one of those or something

though do know, it was rather hard to make jokes

anyone here ever see Salo?

UXZbg.png

Both of your OCs are just pieces of you, right?

Not really, I made Sandy from one part of me, not me as a whole.

And I hate glass D:

Where I normally keep quiet in groups of peeps I don't know very well, I want him to be able to have fun and be lively. Where I stay to myself in said group and prefer staying to or by myself, I want this one to be all around the place, but not like Pinkie. Not super active, but more so than me.

Sounds good to me G16t5.png

We can discuss about the Bruiser part later. Have you decided on his hometown and such?

• Brohoof 1

Not necessarily. Asteria's a lot like anti-IRL me. And anything I couldn't do as Lapis Lazuli, I might be able to do as Asteria. Socializing-wise of course. The two of them aren't exactly like me if you combine them, or even while apart. Like Lapis Lazuli is somewhat like me. But that would be extremely boring. I have to force myself to do things I wouldn't normally do. Identity is something very strange, and I myself barely understand it. So, I just say "What would Lapis Lazuli do in this situation?" as if he were real.
How does one just simply do something they normally wouldn't? It seems so odd...
It's all a part of the act. You are an actor, and a performer. But first you must be you before you can be anyone else. Do try and get to the writing prompt. I can't work with you to help improve if I don't know where to start.
  • Brohoof 1

I wish I started on this whole Christmas pony thing earlier, antlers are a pain to draw. I'll never be able to keep up with this thread again, that is if I want to accomplish anything at all.

Also, @, Happy somewhat late birthday. So an early birthday wish and a late birthday wish means I was right on time, right?

Edited by Jinx

Shit. I forgot about that...

Happy belated birthday!

please don't hate me. :x

's kay. I don't hate you

I'm never going to remember anyone else's birthday in here.

Try some beer floats if you can buy some

Ah... Sorry, my mistake there! I mistook your birthday with someone else's, his was three days ago

I'm not a big fan of beer, actually.

It's fine. I thought you were referring to me just finding about the bible bashing guy, actually.

You know, there are actually some pretty legitimate "proofs" on how a God is necessary for the existence of the universe. You know, all that philosophy stuff. I still really don't buy any of it though. Of course, that Eevee guy was going about explaining it in the entirely wrong way...

Also, @, Happy somewhat late birthday. So an early birthday wish and a late birthday wish means I was right on time, right?

It's not late, it's still only 11:00.

The early b-day present was more than enough, though.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Hence the somewhat.

That was the plan.

I have some more things up my sleeve, too bad it takes so long to create something of that quality for me right now.

UXZbg.png

Not really, I made Sandy from one part of me, not me as a whole.

And I hate glass D:

Sounds good to me G16t5.png

We can discuss about the Bruiser part later. Have you decided on his hometown and such?

I don't put up with those questions, or most typical relationship bullshit

It's fine. I thought you were referring to me just finding about the bible bashing guy, actually.

What the fuck n3WKz.png

You know, there are actually some pretty legitimate "proofs" on how a God is necessary for the existence of the universe. You know, all that philosophy stuff. I still really don't buy any of it though. Of course, that Eevee guy was going about explaining it in the entirely wrong way...

His arguments were all more like "Evolution is wrong because Darwin created it so he can become God."

He never really tried to take on others' arguments either. Weird one he is

I have 3 computers...

my netbook cost like 250, just get one of those or something

though do know, it was rather hard to make jokes

Yeah, not helping, as always. 

You do realise that every computer that I have ever had has never been powerful enough for my needs, right?

haayyyy faaagssss wats goin aaawwwnnnn

Klfhks mk csoljt ;vks a cafadfs;rhk, ;s mk csoljt ;vks drluf mlun...