General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

2I2AS.png

I should probably head to sleep as I've been awake for over 16 hours now. Oh and I've been staring at the screen for the past 4 hours. Goodnight.

Night! :3

I'm Irish (sort of) and I enjoy the stereotype. I'm not going to bother making an alcohol related joke, because by the time you finish reading this you'll probably have come up with you're own

Dude, I don't even care whether you're Irish or American or Polish or whatever. If you threw up, you take care of it. n3WKz.png

Half puerto rican and american. 
I have Puerto Rican friends who come to my house and play Halo all the time. They happen to be visiting at the moment.
  • Brohoof 1

Half puerto rican and american. 

Dad is from chattanooga and on my mother's side is all of my Puerto Rican family. 

I have A LOT of family.  And I miss Puerto Rico alot love that beautiful island!

Holy crap thats gorgeous! :o

I've been to one beach and thats Daytona.

Would not mind visiting there, but I'm not too sure of how I feel about taking a cruise there...

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty

Flogging Molly ~ Music for good times :D!

Personally, I like to keep it old school.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d9sg3IL4gVY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: I apologize for my failure to post this video properly, I would fix it, but that would take too much effort

Edited by Alex-Kennedy
  • Brohoof 1

I have Puerto Rican friends who come to my house and play Halo all the time. They happen to be visiting at the moment.

Tell em' un boricua says aye bendito to them! They would get a kick out of :)! You have a good choice in friends.

Personally, I like to keep it old school.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d9sg3IL4gVY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love anything irish that has do with their music and I like the Dubliners as well 

• Brohoof 1

OOOOOO!

OOOO!

Tell them I said "Hai!"

Doo it! :D

Tell em' un boricua says aye bendito to them! They would get a kick out of :)! You have a good choice in friends.

They aren't bronies, and it would seem rather suspicious strangers are telling them hi, but I can't show them where the greetings are coming from.

They aren't bronies, and it would seem rather suspicious strangers are telling them hi, but I can't show them where the greetings are coming from.

Lame. Thats so lame.

Freaking lame.

Man/Brony up, filly! They must know of our greetings!

I've been awake for a stupidly long time now, so I'm gonna go and catch up on all the sleep I missed this past week.

G'night guys. :3

Night!
  • Brohoof 2

Nopey nope nopes.

If I were to start an evil organization, would the name "League Of Villainous Evildoers Maniacally United For Frightening Investments in Naughtiness" be good enough?

• Brohoof 3

Well guys, it's time for me to go to sleep. See ya when I get home, and hopefully the new episode will be live on Youtube when I do get back :P

Edited by Electrobolt
  • Brohoof 1

For a whole day, there is only two new introduction thread? Madness...

G'night guys. :3

Nighty!

Does it involve a burnt toast and a tomato? lEJ9q.png

If I were to start an evil organization, would the name "League Of Villainous Evildoers Maniacally United For Frightening Investments in Naughtiness" be good enough?

"Evil Stuff We Did"

ESWD, sounds more official

If drank responsibly, alcohol can gives you the most relaxing moments in your bleak days

wnHsV.jpg

That, or you will wake up in interesting places

I once had a teeny tiny bit of alcohol earlier this summer. Was the worst thing I ever tasted. I think I'll be sticking with energy drinks for the rest of mah life.

>Scampering about the area

>Everything dead

>Walks into room
>"Isn't there a Cyberdemon around here?"
>Thinks nothing of it
>Flips off dead demons and tells them to fuck themselves
>Growl
>Turn slightly
>Insta-rape by Cyberdemon now standing over me
>mfw

234.jpg

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty