General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Morning Monsieur Weyland!

Morning to you too, dear YDwKF.png

Seems like nothing interesting happened in my absence. Other than some weird threads, that is.

We need to hire a clown to spice things up :c

5mEy2.png

...or not

• Brohoof 2

Seems like nothing interesting happened in my absence. Other than some weird threads, that is.

We need to hire a clown to spice things up :c

...or not

Nope. Not really. :/

Then again, I haven't actually ventured out of this thread much today...

I'm partial to clowns. Haven't had any bad experience with them or anything.  A clown might make this place a little more fun during the slow times.

Or get hella annoying...

Edited by TGAP Haven

I've literally been writing an essay since I woke up this morning at 11:00, and I'm still not finished. Well, except for a lunch break and a few small breaks here and there. Like the one I'm having right now.

My head is starting to hurt. I guess that's what I deserve for putting this off so long.

Then again, I haven't actually ventured out of this thread much today...

There isn't anything new or special in the Show Discussion or Sugarcube Corner. Just your everyday gathering of bashing each others' headcanon AhGSr.png

I'm partial to clowns. Haven't had any bad experience with them or anything. A clown might make this place a little more fun during the slow times.

Or get hella annoying...

Some clowns get really too close for comfort, their ludicrous facepaints also can be freakishly creepy :c

Anyway, how's the RP lessons with Berry?

I've literally been writing an essay since I woke up this morning at 11:00, and I'm still not finished. Well, except for a lunch break and a few small breaks here and there. Like the one I'm having right now.

My head is starting to hurt. I guess that's what I deserve for putting this off so long.

I know how that works.

Though, I usually would have put it off until about this time and would still be slightly procrastinating with things like here and other games and whatnot.

In a sense, I've done the same thing. I've had this mock RP prompt thing open since last night. Just putting small pieces to it every-so-often.

There isn't anything new or special in the Show Discussion or Sugarcube Corner. Just your everyday gathering of bashing each others' headcanon AhGSr.png

Some clowns get really too close for comfort, their ludicrous facepaints also can be freakishly creepy :c

Anyway, how's the RP lessons with Berry?

Eeeehhh...Let's skip on the clowns for now....

Well, its still kinda standing still cause of that mock RP prompt thing.

I have actually been working on it since last night and have quite a bit done. And this time I have it in Microsoft word instead of the normal reply box in the messenger. That way nothing can go wrong and freaking erase it like it did last time. <_<

Thats actually the whole reason it took so long to do. It all got deleted, I got mad and ragequit, lost my computer for the week, and then procrastination set in like usual.

So my brother and I just took our metal detector to the park.

All we found was the same batch of metallic crap we found in the front yard, except it's 2000% bigger.

Can't turn any of that scrap into something useful?

Or scrap it for some kind of pocket change?

Can't turn any of that scrap into something useful?

Or scrap it for some kind of pocket change?

The biggest of the crap-- I mean, uhh, scrap we've found was a big honkin' piece of rebar. We left it behind because it was too big.

Besides, we only came home with only three pieces of scrap-- I mean, uhh, crap.

Edited by TzHaar-Hur-Ganaram

Try to have a 15 minutes quick-nap for each two hours. Believe me, you will stay sane for 72 hours.

I have actually been working on it since last night and have quite a bit done. And this time I have it in Microsoft word instead of the normal reply box in the messenger. That way nothing can go wrong and freaking erase it like it did last time.

Thats actually the whole reason it took so long to do. It all got deleted, I got mad and ragequit, lost my computer for the week, and then procrastination set in like usual.

Ouch...

For the prompt, you don't really have to write too much about the surroundings, unless your character actually looked around that is. The main thing is to write what's actually happened to your character and what's going on in his head. How the environment goes is kinda secondary.

The post bug it very annoying... You'll have to remove every emoticons every time you post.

• Brohoof 1

For the prompt, you don't really have to write too much about the surroundings, unless your character actually looked around that is. The main thing is to write what's actually happened to your character and what's going on in his head. How the environment goes is kinda secondary.

The post bug it very annoying... You'll have to remove every emoticons every time you post.

That's what I'm doing. Since the character is me its not too hard to think of what I would do, though, I do have moments where I feel like I'm more writing a story than actually doing what I would literally do.

Really? I don't think I've had problems with emotes today.

The biggest of the crap-- I mean, uhh, scrap we've found was a big honkin' piece of rebar. We left it behind because it was too big.

Besides, we only came home with only three pieces of scrap-- I mean, uhh, crap.

Damn. Wonder how it got there? :huh:

Anything of use?

And You've gotta remember the difference between "Scrap" and "Crap". :P

So what happened while I was gone?

Not much at all, really.

fk0l3.png

That's what I'm doing. Since the character is me its not too hard to think of what I would do, though, I do have moments where I feel like I'm more writing a story than actually doing what I would literally do.

Hey, RP is actually more like "lots of peoples writing a story together," so it's not that unusual :3

Hm... One of the dire mistakes in RPing is putting too much attention to the OC's surroundings, which is exactly what I did at the beginning when I roleplayed in this site. My OC had no personality because he spent too much time looking around and doing nothing. But I'm pretty sure Berry would've covered that point, he's a great roleplayer. :x

Really? I don't think I've had problems with emotes today.

The emoticons messed up my previous post, seems like it's kinda random. Better play it safe.

• Brohoof 2

I feel like this pace has been more dead over the past couple days

It's the cold. Either that or more people have a cold. And if it's not the northern hemisphere, then they have a hot, in which case, they're gonna need something cool.

I had my computer suffer a horrible death from the inside, so now I'm less operational than before.

I know how that works.

Though, I usually would have put it off until about this time and would still be slightly procrastinating with things like here and other games and whatnot.

I would do the same thing too, except I have a D in the class that this essay is for, so...

Try to have a 15 minutes quick-nap for each two hours. Believe me, you will stay sane for 72 hours.

Every time I take a nap, I feel worse than I did before I fell asleep.

I feel like this pace has been more dead over the past couple days :/

Sadly, I think this is the case.

I mean, it's not like it's been totally abandoned, but it's definitely not as crazy fast as it was when it first got popular...

It used to be where I would be gone for a few hours, and we'd have 15 new pages. Now we get 7-8 in the span of a day, it seems.

Edited by bluetrace

I feel the same...

I mean, it's not like it's been totally abandoned, but it's definitely not as crazy fast as it was when it first got popular...

See what I had written above. You may need to take it in on a case-by-case basis. People are travelling for the holidays, or they're out sick, or they're like me and had a computer failure. I'd be logged in for about 60% of the day, and now I think it's like 30%.

See what I had written above. You may need to take it in on a case-by-case basis. People are travelling for the holidays, or they're out sick, or they're like me and had a computer failure. I'd be logged in for about 60% of the day, and now I think it's like 30%.

That's probably it, but I was just saying.

Doesn't really bother me that much, though.

You can always try spicing things up :3

cgPl1.png

Every time I take a nap, I feel worse than I did before I fell asleep.

Hm... Seems like you ran out of REM sleep then VnCRQ.png

Have you tried eating rice or potato?

• Brohoof 1

Hmm,... We did find fragments of what we think was a car... And a bottle cap off of a beer bottle, but that's it.

Aah.

Bottle cap, eh?

Someone needs to find a TON of bottle caps, find or make a replica building from Fallout 3, place the caps inside things in the building, and get people to roleplay the Vault 101 guy searching the building complete with raiders and ghouls and everything.

Somewhat. It does feel that way.

Hey, RP is actually more like "lots of peoples writing a story together," so it's not that unusual :3

Hm... One of the dire mistakes in RPing is putting too much attention to the OC's surroundings, which is exactly what I did at the beginning when I roleplayed in this site. My OC had no personality because he spent too much time looking around and doing nothing. But I'm pretty sure Berry would've covered that point, he's a great roleplayer. :x

The emoticons messed up my previous post, seems like it's kinda random. Better play it safe.

Oh, yea....

Hmmm, I hope I'm not doing just that in this prompt...

Then again, as a first time thing it shouldn't be too bad if I do...

Aah, ok. I'll try and keep mine to a minimum. Or use Imgur or replacements.

I would do the same thing too, except I have a D in the class that this essay is for, so...

Sadly, I think this is the case.

It used to be where I would be gone for a few hours, and we'd have 15 new pages. Now we get 7-8 in the span of a day, it seems.

Is it bad if I know how that works as well also?

Well, a fewof the ones in here when it first got popular again aren't here. Scootabloom is back now, but his activity died due to school.

Crazy Clay doesn't even come here anymore. Not sure if he even visits the forums much anymore.

Arcy has been busy it seems.