General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You say you don't like to post in here cuz it's like another chat room, but here you are D:

That's not being a hypocrite :3 I come in here to post randomness once in a blue moon, because this gets a lot of attention, and it only seems appropriate. That doesn't mean I still don't care for this topic very much, personally. I can dislike using something/not use it often, without needing to not use it, ever.

51693_r.png

• Brohoof 1

fr3jt.gif

Scared Scoots is scared

You say you don't like to post in here cuz it's like another chat room, but here you are D:

He's a mod, he know he doesn't have to stay to his word U44KB.png

Dat filly present AJ, filly present Pinkie, Ditzy, and Twi! dSKQO.png

Got most of them from /mlp/, the place's getting better lately. Too bad they didn't have too many Sleepless in Ponyville ones :c

That's not being a hypocrite :3 I come in here to post randomness once in a blue moon, because this gets a lot of attention, and it only seems appropriate. That doesn't mean I still don't care for this topic very much, personally. I can dislike using something/not use it often, without needing to not use it, ever.

51693_r.png

...wat?

Whenver I've mention to you in a PM that you should come over to this thread, you always tell me why you don't like it :x And hypocrisy is when you say "You shouldn't do this/I don't like it when people do this" and then turn around and do it, correct? Well you shun the encouragement to post here when I mention it to you and then now you are posting :o

• Brohoof 1

Got most of them from /mlp/, the place's getting better lately. Too bad they didn't have too many Sleepless in Ponyville ones :c

/mlp/?

Getting better?

Are there....are there no....no..."I want to--" threads on there for once?

/mlp/?

Getting better?

Are there....are there no....no..."I want to--" threads on there for once?

Those threads still exist, but there are far less replies than before. Seems like people there are more focused on dumping arts, tulpa or hypnosis thread, headcanon discussions, OC rating, and this weird green-text trend. Yeah, I have to say that place is getting better. I can browse that place without getting fired :3

• Brohoof 1

...wat?

Whenver I've mention to you in a PM that you should come over to this thread, you always tell me why you don't like it :x And hypocrisy is when you say "You shouldn't do this/I don't like it when people do this" and then turn around and do it, correct? Well you shun the encouragement to post here when I mention it to you and then now you are posting :o

No, hypocrisy would be if I said 'I will never post in that thread due to my dislike of it'. I never said I'd never use it. All I said is that I don't like it. Again, I can dislike something and still use it from time to time, that's not hypocritical.

No, hypocrisy would be if I said 'I will never post in that thread due to my dislike of it'. I never said I'd never use it. All I said is that I don't like it. Again, I can dislike something and still use it from time to time, that's not hypocritical.

I guess, it just seems odd to me if you dislike something and still use it sometimes :x

Anyway, check your PMs :o

I guess, it just seems odd to me if you dislike something and still use it sometimes :x

Anyway, check your PMs :o

Doesn't seem strange to me. People do things they don't like all the time, sometimes through force, sometimes through habit, sometimes just for the hell of it. Besides, if nothing else, I can be cliche and say it's my responsibility to be at least a little proactive around the forum, and that coming in here once in a while is a good thing :P

Nu. 83

Those threads still exist, but there are far less replies than before. Seems like people there are more focused on dumping arts, tulpa or hypnosis thread, headcanon discussions, OC rating, and this weird green-text trend. Yeah, I have to say that place is getting better. I can browse that place without getting fired :3

Its not 4chan if you can't get fired while looking at it! B35WC.png

Well then, as long as they keep making really funny but stupid threads, I'm fine with that.

1iXPm.jpg

Its not 4chan if you can't get fired while looking at it! B35WC.png

You should try browsing /pol/

Every xenophobe from all around the globe gathers to discuss which is best nation. Irony ensues

...And Tom the Rock is afk'd in this thread

You should try browsing /pol/

Every xenophobe from all around the globe gathers to discuss which is best nation. Irony ensues

...And Tom the Rock is afk'd in this thread

The hell is a Brony house...

>Politics

Sir, I don't politic. At all.

I wouldn't understand a thing they are talking about.

>Politics

Sir, I don't politic. At all.

I wouldn't understand a thing they are talking about.

That's the best thing, they never really talk about politics! aZpbg.png

You should try giving them a visit. A laugh or two will be had

World has sounds? NOT TO ME.

You will break your eardrums if you continues like that VnCRQ.png

Yeees.

Because these are cheap 5 dollar ones that are designed to do that and I'm blasting them on full volume.

Absolutely.

These are not Sennheiser top model headphones with everything and extra fries.

They are not designed to do this.

At all.

• Brohoof 1

That's the best thing, they never really talk about politics! aZpbg.png

You should try giving them a visit. A laugh or two will be had

lol I did for a minute and it wasn't all that bad.

Filly please, just listening to them aint nothing, especially if their headphones and not earbuds. Now, if she has some earbuds and has them on full blast then she might be in trouble. Which I do quite often.

yVpe1.png

Need more ponies

These are not Sennheiser top model headphones with everything and extra fries.

They are not designed to do this.

At all.

Filly please, just listening to them aint nothing, especially if their headphones and not earbuds. Now, if she has some earbuds and has them on full blast then she might be in trouble. Which I do quite often.

...seems like I've been listening to my music in the wrong way 3lnNF.png

• Brohoof 1

...seems like I've been listening to my music in the wrong way 3lnNF.png

Yes. Yes, you have.

also, I finally finished that prompt. Thank the lord!

That reminds me, I need a new pair of earbuds...

Stupid crappy iPod earbuds are stupid and crappy.

I hate Ipod earphones. They do nothing but hurt my ears like crazy.

Anyone have Pokemon White V2 or Black V2?

I'm asking cause I don't have any friend codes and it makes me feel lonely :( :( :(

I have both. :V

But I've only started Black.

Make a thread, I'm sure there lots of people with them. There are quite a few of Pokefans here.

That thread about bronydom as a religion gets rather awkward right now. Can't tell if they're serious or not :c

There's a thread about bronydom as a religion?

/)_-

I now have a reason to slightly be ashamed to be called a brony.

We definitely don't need to start parading around like this is a religion.

I really hope they are not serious.

• Brohoof 1

That thread about bronydom as a religion gets rather awkward right now. Can't tell if they're serious or not

This fandom thrives on what if scenarios, no matter how ridiculous they are.

Also evening, Sundays are always the most boring day of the week. Bar none.

• Brohoof 1