General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Speaking of post badgey type things, I really need to get back into posting outside this place.

I'm getting bored of being a parasprite.

Anyhoo, I'm off to sleep. The dream version of Equestria awaits my arrival.

Random thought before I go:

What if dream worlds are alternate universes where we could organise GCT meetups?

That'd be awesome :D

I do to as well. I really wanna get Unicorn and then stay there forever until I somehow manage to get brony.

I wish you could choose what badge you wore and let it say what you really are under it or something.

Hmm, GCT meetups in an alternate universe?

That sounds freaking awesome!

It's dangerous to go alone, take this

6V4nq.png

I'll gladly take a sad Pinkie off of your hands!

I'll make her a happy Pinkie as well! :3

• Brohoof 1

@, where are you?

I wish you could choose what badge you wore and let it say what you really are under it or something.

I would love to choose Pegasus badge forever! sajIQ.png

Too bad there is no dark-blue badge

I'll gladly take a sad Pinkie off of your hands!

I'll make her a happy Pinkie as well! :3

Pinkie is now happy

T65nu.png

• Brohoof 4

@, where are you?

I would love to choose Pegasus badge forever!

Too bad there is no dark-blue badge

Pinkie is now happy

Yea, where is that silly filly? Giving brohoofs and then disappearing back to her games.

I'd keep mostly Unicorn, but switch between Phoenix, Pony, and the bronies. Maybe even Blank Flank at some times.

We could also use a nice green one.

yay! X3

Gosh, she's sooo bucking adorable! :wub:

Ohhai.

Why weren't you posting for a long time? If I may ask, that is.

I've been very busy with a lot of things and there seems to be lack of activity around the forums nowadays.

(no I can do this better...)

ITS...

MontyPython.jpg

I don't get it. :blink:

Was venturing back to about 60 page earlier to collect some quotes, i have no idea re-reading them can really boils my blood.

Oh well.

Yea, where is that silly filly? Giving brohoofs and then disappearing back to her games.

Heh, I hope whatever he is playing now, he's having fun Vbrgu.png

I'd keep mostly Unicorn, but switch between Phoenix, Pony, and the bronies. Maybe even Blank Flank at some times. We could also use a nice green one.

No no no you have to pick one and exactly one badge, which will you choose?

I've been very busy with a lot of things and there seems to be lack of activity around the forums nowadays.

I don't get it. :blink:

Aah. And I don't venture out of here much anymore, sadly. So I can't reallys say if there is or not. :/

Don't worry, none of us did either.

Aah. And I don't venture out of here much anymore, sadly. So I can't reallys say if there is or not. :/

Don't worry, none of us did either.

It's funny how I check the forums at least five times every single day but I barely post.

Was venturing back to about 60 page earlier to collect some quotes, i have no idea re-reading them can really boils my blood.

Oh well.

Ouch, what did you find?

Hopefully.

mlfw907_67590%2B-%2Bartist%2BMr-1%2Bbuck

Thats such a hard decision...

• Brohoof 1

It's funny how I check the forums at least five times every single day but I barely post.

You're not the only one, I've had some serious writers block for the forums the last couple of days.  I should really be getting to sleep, but I don't have to take my first final until 1 pm.

I got you beat. I check whenever I get the chance at work, which can be quite a lot at times, but may never post. Sometimes not even in here, but that one is kinda rare.

To make it worst is I can be on here all day and not post once outside of this single thread. :|

Like today...well, I actually just posted ONCE a few minutes ago, but thats it.

Pink blanket is warm

lyPng.png

Thats such a hard decision...

Come on, it shouldn't be that hard picking one of the badges lEJ9q.png

Ouch, what did you find?

Something... volatile. I hope I would never have to use it.

• Brohoof 1

I guess if It had to be one, then it would be....

Alicorn: Tech admin level Unicorn.

Unicorns are the master race and its what all (or most) of my OCs (should I make more) would be.

I do like Brony as well as its aesthetically pleasing, but I guess I'll stick with Unicorn.

I got you beat. I check whenever I get the chance at work, which can be quite a lot at times, but may never post. Sometimes not even in here, but that one is kinda rare.

To make it worst is I can be on here all day and not post once outside of this single thread. :|

Like today...well, I actually just posted ONCE a few minutes ago, but thats it.

There needs to be a specific section for people who actually know how to make signatures.

Maybe a sub-section specifically for signatures.

Come on, it shouldn't be that hard picking one of the badges

Something... volatile. I hope I would never have to use it.

It is actually. :x   Many different things all make me like multiple of them.

Oh.Ru939.png

There needs to be a specific section for people who actually know how to make signatures.

I'm assuming you mean for the ones who are really good at it and not just everyone?

If that's the case, then you need more specifications than just "Actually know how to make signatures".

I know how to make a signature. But my level is extremely subpar to yours. (Freaking down in the ground next to dinosaur bones.)

Still, I know how to make one so I'm qualified by that definition.

But I get what you mean. Sorta to allow everyone to be able to go there if they need one made and ones who make them to show off their talents and offer their services? It'd also clean up a little bit by keeping the threads asking about signatures and whatnot down.

By the all-father this day has been verryyyyy hot

72760__safe_apple-bloom_sad_ponies-in-re

We already have Creative Resources for that, right? :x

Making a whole new subsection specifically for signatures sounds a bit too far-fetched.

It is actually. :x Many different things all make me like multiple of them.

Have to pick one, no more than that :c

Have to pick one, no more than that :c

I guess if It had to be one, then it would be....

Alicorn: Tech admin level Unicorn.

Unicorns are the master race and its what all (or most) of my OCs (should I make more) would be.

I do like Brony as well as its aesthetically pleasing, but I guess I'll stick with Unicorn.

Freaking quote bug made it hard as hell to post just this... Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

hey little fishes, I need someone to aid me in offering suggestions/reading things... I need honest feedback on my work and you will be well rewarded for your effort

so no one wants to be my protoge in exchange for fantastic prizes?

Perhaps I can do such things. Reading is in my blood, and I did sign up to be your Gamer Luna.

Random thought before I go:

What if dream worlds are alternate universes where we could organise GCT meetups?

That'd be awesome :D

Yes, yes it would.

@, where are you?

I honestly don't know.

I don't play video games as much as I should... This was a odd choice, but I'm Gamer Luna now. Fear me.

gamer_luna_by_atryl-d4y22nm.png

• Brohoof 2

Whoops :x

Seems like I missed that one heheh.

Unicorn... Do you fancy any special type of magic?

Not really. I just have an odd fascination to magic in general whether its used as an attack style or just because.

I'd pair it with my favorite element being water and its other variants, but thats it really.

Wizards/mages are just bucking awesome.

I don't play video games as much as I should... This was a odd choice, but I'm Gamer Luna now. Fear me.

Luna should tone down the gaming. All those consoles gotta pull a fuckload of electricity 3lnNF.png

Anyway, hello!

Wizards/mages are just bucking awesome.

Agreed

gAsJZ.jpg

• Brohoof 2