General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You sound somewhat disgruntled.
I do? How peculiar... I was only messing with you. Goodness, I must be quite scary for you to think such things. 

Anybody here got a theory on why Trixie hates wheel so much? Or she's hating the wheels just out of spite to Snips and Snails?

My own signature outwitted myself D:

I'm just thinking the amulet made her pure mean and therefore was making it as hard as possible. So basically out of spite of them two.

That thing has a mind of its own I tells ya!

• Brohoof 1

Oh, there are several people like that my dear chap. Luckily for me, I'm nothing like them. You never see me complain as such, do you? I've tried to be cheerful. Why, if I were to list them all, well, I'd just make myself sad. You can't help them all as one individual told this one time, but I brushed the matter off entirely, yet took it to heart anyway.

The classic glass half empty versus glass half full way of thinking. If you focus on all the bad things in your life, you'll end up worrying yourself way too much. It's better to keep moving forward than thinking about everything that's bothering you.

I have a direct quote from that person you guys were talking about earlier.

"Thanks for trying but it doesn't impress me even the slightest", so I wasn't surprised when I saw that post.

• Brohoof 2

I do? How peculiar... I was only messing with you. Goodness, I must be quite scary for you to think such things. 

Scary? Not at all.

Its just how you worded it that set off my alarms that I may have accidentally hit a nerve. I like messing with people, especially ones that are more of friends, but I don't care to do so if they don't know or can't tell if I'm joking. So just to be safe I made sure.

Idk, I'm weird like that. tk03E.png

0AKBD.png

That thing has a mind of its own I tells ya!

Seems legit

But that's good enough of an explanation 3lnNF.png

What n3WKz.png

Now that's just evil

• Brohoof 2

The classic glass half empty versus glass half full way of thinking. If you focus on all the bad things in your life, you'll end up worrying yourself way too much. It's better to keep moving forward than thinking about everything that's bothering you.

"Thanks for trying but it doesn't impress me even the slightest", so I wasn't surprised when I saw that post.

And then suddenly, Jinx outta fucking nowhere!

Sup, man.

And jeez. I didn't think it was actually that bad. :wacko:

Cloud Chaser? What is the context?

Scary? Not at all.

Aww.... But I have friends on the other side....

• Brohoof 1

Aww.... But I have friends on the other side....

Well, they certainly aren't helping at all right now. You need better friends from over there.

The first time I ever saw that movie was in a Synchtube party from here.

It was magical. xfuPT.png

• Brohoof 1

And then suddenly, Jinx outta fucking nowhere! Sup, man. And jeez. I didn't think it was actually that bad. :wacko:

Drawing like usual, failing somewhat like usual. I'm trying to figure out the main distinction between a clown nose and Rudolph's nose when drawing with this style. I think I'll just toss the nose in the trash and stick with just the antlers.

Cloud Chaser? What is the context?

I made a signature and they weren't satisfied in the slightest with it.

Drawing like usual, failing somewhat like usual. I'm trying to figure out the main distinction between a clown nose and Rudolph's nose when drawing with this style. I think I'll just toss the nose in the trash and stick with just the antlers.

Aah. Hmm, wouldn't a clown nose be bigger and not as shiny as Rudolph's?

Speaking of drawing, I need to start my adventure of trying to learn how to draw. I've hated it since I was little and never had any skill, but I think and hope I can improve.

I oddly think I remember seeing that......

The first time I ever saw that movie was in a Synchtube party from here.

It was magical. xfuPT.png

Never seen it sadly. I just like the song...

Aye, popularity gives one a fat head perhaps? Was it truly bad? Were you not given polite criticism?

Uh... I used the search function, and I don't really like what I see :c

Should I post the links here?

Go right ahead. You know that I must know if one is allowed to.

Go right ahead. You know that I must know if one is allowed to.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/28191-infinite-skys-sig-and-avatar-shop/

Check out the 5th post, her seconds post made things even worse.

I also ran a small check, seems like she loves to 'test out' any other signature makers

E: nope, only found two confirmed case

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 3

Speaking of drawing, I need to start my adventure of trying to learn how to draw. I've hated it since I was little and never had any skill, but I think and hope I can improve.

I don't have any real skill, I've just got the time to spend on it right now.

Aye, popularity gives one a fat head perhaps? Was it truly bad? Were you not given polite criticism?

I know it wasn't that great, but I got good responses from the rest of the people that I made one for. Scootabloom even used one of them for awhile at least.

• Brohoof 2

I also ran a small check, seems like she loves to 'test out' any other signature makers

Correction, I only found two confirmed case she tried to test other signature maker

Too lazy to screencap and crop, but its Luna with a very unsure face.

The signature rotator has a mind of its own o_o

I don't have any real skill, I've just got the time to spend on it right now.

I know it wasn't that great, but I got good responses from the rest of the people that I made one for. Scootabloom even used one of them for awhile at least.

Well, you have some "real" skill from that small tidbit you showed us. I can't even manage that. I literally am basically starting fresh. I've drawn one (a set of three) good thing(s).

Odd how I don't remember you as Infinite Sky at all, but I remember her dissing your sig. Time spent in something =/= how good they are. She really shouldn't have worded her post that way.

You still have it? I wanna see it.

@Jinx No real skill? You freaking drew Vissy and very well at that! :lol:

Thats pretty damn good, man!

• Brohoof 1

You still have it? I wanna see it.

Nope, I deleted the files after I uploaded them.

The image is missing from my imageshack profile too, so I don't know what happened to it.

Jinx No real skill? You freaking drew Vissy and very well at that! :lol: Thats pretty damn good, man!

That drawing took me 8 hours from start to finish. I've got even more in this next one I'm working on.

• Brohoof 1

What am I doing up at this stupid hour?

C36fs.png

Go to sleep~?

The image is missing from my imageshack profile too, so I don't know what happened to it.

From the looks of it, it hadn't accessed for a few weeks and deleted automatically

Nope, I deleted the files after I uploaded them.

That drawing took me 8 hours from start to finish. I've got even more in this next one I'm working on.

Damn.

Damn. The longer it takes the better the outcome should be, right?