Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Infinite Sky's Sig and Avatar Shop

Jinx

So here we go. I'm going to open a Signature and Avatar shop. I've been working with Photoshop for 8+ years and I want to contribute something to this community.

Theme: Any overall theme you want with the signature/avatar?

Background: Colors and Background pictures

Foreground: Any specific images you want to be there

Text: Any particular text you want, or colors?

Just fill out the form and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I am quite amazed that you've been working with Photoshop for over eight years and I'd love to see a piece of art from such talented user.

Here's a request for a signature.

Resolution: 500x125

Theme: Something abstract would be nice.

Background: Colours that match Cloud Chaser.

Foreground: Nothing much.

Text: Cloud Chaser

Thanks a bunch!

Edited by Cloud Chaser

CHANGED MY MIND! I'd like a siggy.

I'll fill out the form in a mo.

*laughs*

<3~

I'm sure twill be fabby.

I've been working with Photoshop since I was in highschool off and on. I'm still not quite sure if this is what you're looking for or not, I've never been good with identifying abstract art. I've dealt mostly with image manipulation. Don't expect anything special until I go and order a new tablet.

Posted Image

I've been working with Photoshop since I was in highschool off and on. I'm still not quite sure if this is what you're looking for or not, I've never been good with identifying abstract art. I've dealt mostly with image manipulation. Don't expect anything special until I go and order a new tablet.

Posted Image

Thanks for trying but it doesn't impress me even the slightest for somepony with eight years of experienced, I must have been expecting too much and I apologize for wasting your time. :( Edited by Cloud Chaser

actually, i should use that sig, it looks pretty cool and it fits perfectly and was exactly what i asked for. thanks a ton!

Edited by Scootabloom

Aww Cloud Chaser is mean :'(

I think that is amazing and I would love a sig!

Theme: Space

Background: Black with yellow lightning

Foreground: Would it be ok of it was my OC? Well here is the pony code: 2P2S005010000000FE000000001000000UN1837004000001W10022CE00FFFE1Q110091FEAA0000

Text: Blue Phantom

Aww Cloud Chaser is mean :'(

I think that is amazing and I would love a sig!

Theme: Space

Background: Black with yellow lightning

Foreground: Would it be ok of it was my OC? Well here is the pony code: 2P2S005010000000FE000000001000000UN1837004000001W10022CE00FFFE1Q110091FEAA0000

Text: Blue Phantom

I'm terribly sorry, as much as I'd love to say how amazing or awesome it is.. I just can't.

If I offended you of that I apologize, that is for both Infinite Sky & BluePhantom.

Also, take note that I only have five months of Photoshop experience without anypony to help me.

(edited)

Here's the signature you requested, and I'm pretty satisfied with how it came out. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Posted Image

Edit: I took no offense Cloud, it was a pretty bad effort on my part, but I didn't have that much to work with.

Edited by Infinite Sky

Here's the signature you requested, and I'm pretty satisfied with how it came out. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Posted Image

Edit: I took no offense Cloud, it was a pretty bad effort on my part, but I didn't have that much to work with.

i actually love that alot! thanks so much, gonna apply it to my profile asap. scootacool, haha clever :D

EDIT: i get this message: You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

am i doing something wrong? o_o

EDIT2: actually it says its too large for me to put in my sig.

Edited by Scootabloom

Here's your signature Blue Phantom. Let me know if you want anything changed. I'm much more satisfied with how these last 2 came out.

Posted Image

Here's your signature Blue Phantom. Let me know if you want anything changed. I'm much more satisfied with how these last 2 came out.

Posted Image

Wow thats really good! Thank you so much :D

Now I have to go to my computer to set it.

Thanks again!

EDIT: I got a error saying that the extension was allowed or something? Also, imageshack started redirecting my Mac to random pages....

Edited by BluePhantom

I'm quite amazed by the avatars and signatures that were made on this thread, and I would love to request an avatar, if that were possible.

Theme: Could I perhaps have a type of fun, bubble gum theme?

Background: Anything that you think would fit.

Foreground: Bumble Berry (Sorry, I forgot to copy her pony code, but her OC is in my signature)

Text:

I look forward to seeing the result, tell me if there is anything I need to change in the request.

(edited)

I hope this is what you're looking for. It looks sort of plain and I'm not quite satisfied. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Posted Image

Edited by Infinite Sky

I hope this is what you're looking for. It looks sort of plain and I'm not quite satisfied. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Posted Image

You're right, you have reason not to be satisfied. I know you're a busy person, I don't know many people who aren't but if this is possible, I'll just ask if you can make the edges of the pony sharper and if you can add the text "Bumble Berry" above it. Please tell me if something is not quite manageable.

[Edit:] Could you make the edges somewhere as clear as the signature, if possible?

Edited by Strawberries Yum

The problem with making the edges sharpe is the resolution of the original pony image, but I'll see what I can do. Any idea what text is used in your signature?

The problem with making the edges sharpe is the resolution of the original pony image, but I'll see what I can do. Any idea what text is used in your signature?

No. But if you want you can use the font 'Forte'. Sadly somehow my Photoshop got deleted so I can't look at the fonts used there. If there is not font called Forte, you can really use anything bold and in italics that might fit.

As always, tell me if you want anything else changed. I just wish I had a better resolution picture to work with, because it would turn out a lot better.

Posted Image

As always, tell me if you want anything else changed. I just wish I had a better resolution picture to work with, because it would turn out a lot better.

Posted Image

I don't have a better resolution picture for you to work with, but thanks for your efforts. If I can't get my hooves on a better one, I'll use this. Thanks anyway. Edited by Strawberries Yum

is it free or do i have to pay if so how much

here is my form filled out

Theme: something that goes with my profile pic as long as its AWESOME also i want the signature to say rollerball

Background: again whatever u think goes good

Foreground: whatever u think goes good with my profile pic

Text: whatever u think fits my profile pic

im not good with decisions :P

Edited by roundishbrett

Hey sorry it took me so long to get back to this, I had a lot of stuff to take care of these past few days. Here's your signature. As always, tell me if you want anything changed.

Posted Image