General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@, hey, can you really blame me for trying to catch up to what the GCT is talking about by skimming? <_< Anyways, I knew you were teaching some people how to roleplay, but I wasn't fully aware that you were creating a GCT RP... But the premises sounds intriguing

• Brohoof 1

Um, do you only have the one OC? 

I have another pony OC, but he was made for this one other RP in mind, which never got off the ground... So Electro is pretty much my only pony OC that I have, really. By the way, my other OC was for a Pokemon/MLP-themed RP

Okie dokes, Just need a good enough idea. I've already got the rules.

From what I learned from English is that there are two types of stories: Stranger comes into town and hero goes on an adventure. The only things that could possibly differ is the number of characters involved.

An adventure RP would have to be the latter, and in that case, the only ideas that could possibly come to mind are the following:

- Search for an ancient artifact

- Search for a missing friend

- A mass migration or evacuation (a disaster scenario where something like Ponyville gets destroyed and everyone flees)

- Travelling to a newly discovered location or to defeat an antagonist

Search for an ancient artifact
Berry Pie can work with that one.

Let me think on it. Any ideas will be very helpful.

I have another pony OC, but he was made for this one other RP in mind, which never got off the ground... So Electro is pretty much my only pony OC that I have, really. By the way, my other OC was for a Pokemon/MLP-themed RP

Do you think a 15 year old earth pony colt would enjoy a trip to the unknown south?

Berry Pie can work with that one.

Let me think on it. Any ideas will be very helpful.

Do you think a 15 year old earth pony colt would enjoy a trip to the unknown south?

Hmm... Well, I can try to think of a new OC for this RP... Electro's my main OC, so yeah... I'll still try to think of a new one though

Hmm... Well, I can try to think of a new OC for this RP... Electro's my main OC, so yeah... I'll still try to think of a new one though

Use him if you feel he'd fit in. It is to be a scholarly expedition.

@, Do you like roleplays? 

umm. well, i've had some personal RPs with a number of members in the past, but i haven't been in any active roleplays with groups. i don't know if i'd enjoy it, i might lose interest or not know what i'm gonna do.

umm. well, i've had some personal RPs with a number of members in the past, but i haven't been in any active roleplays with groups. i don't know if i'd enjoy it, i might lose interest or not know what i'm gonna do.

Hmm, alrighty then. Would any of your characters be suited for adventure?

Hmm, alrighty then. Would any of your characters be suited for adventure?

not really. Elaysia is kind of a half-alicorn of sorts that resides within Equestria's forests and protects them from harm and evil-doers. Viscra Maelstrom is meant to be an ideal me, and she'd be most comfortable doing her thing behind the music stuff. CAPS LOCK PONY is, well, CAPS LOCK PONY. do i need to say more?

Hi all. Looks like Tumblr is glitching today for me.

I got Netflix to work on my 3DS :D

tumblr is down for maintenance.

I've been to the beach far too many times. I hate beaches. The sun, the sea, the sand. Blech.

Beaches suck balls. The sands get everywhere, even to your butt crack :c

I couldn't agree more.

I tried learning Spanish once.

Worst idea ever. Never again.

Again, I couldn't agree more. Was my most hated class 4 years in a row. Thankfully I'm not taking it this year

I took Spanish for 2 years in high school, I took 2 Spanish classes in college. It's just one of those things where if you don't use it, you lose it. I can do basic things, but I'd have to look up some of the conjugation rules if I tried anything past that right now.

Truefax. After taking Spanish all those years I don't remember any of it.

Aye, that is a bit of a conundrum you have there.

Here's some random Cyanide and Sadness.

uqaz1.png

GIYVh.png

I never know whether to laugh or cry at these.

• Brohoof 3

Final Countdown wasn't even on my mental playlist.

The point is that when you read it, it would start playing in your head involuntarily.

Mush like my "You are now manually breathing" sig I had awhile back.