General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Huh... The quotes no longer show the timestamp :c

It's about an hour ago. Either he's cooking for a village, or he got drowned in the soup

Everypony is wickedly crazy

dnyk0.png

But don't forget about him, 'kay? VnCRQ.png

Maybe I need to design another OC for a reserve

Is it bad if Fluttershy, Twilight, and Rarity still look good if not better like that? Moreso Twilight than the others.

I won't, but my only problem is I don't know how I will make him fit into the type of RP that Berry want's. He's an extreme music lover and all around clown like me, but more social and not as awkward. I don't really see him exploring places for fun. He could be on some random ass quest to "find his sound" or something along those lines, but I still don't see that working too well. :x

• Brohoof 1

Get this: I think of you, Jinx, and Princess Molestia as being one single entity.
wat

I can't see that at all. Elaboration necessary.

wat

Don't ask how I managed that...

I can't see that at all. Elaboration necessary.

My best guess is that this:

I see posts as being spoken out with an abstract voice and an abstract personality, typically assigned by how their avatar looks like or how their name is or what timezone/country they live in (if known).

I think I used the same voice for all three of you...

Either that or I never differentiated between the three of you.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

I see posts as being spoken out with an abstract voice and an abstract personality, typically assigned by how their avatar looks like or how their name is or what timezone/country they live in (if known).

If it makes you feel any better, I read everyone's posts in the same monotone voice.

Is it bad if Fluttershy, Twilight, and Rarity still look good if not better like that? Moreso Twilight than the others.

Rarity I can see. Fluttershy, maybe... But Twilight? DrVv5.png

Yes, it's bad that you see such murdering gaze interesting

c5fVI.png

I won't, but my only problem is I don't know how I will make him fit into the type of RP that Berry want's. He's an extreme music lover and all around clown like me, but more social and not as awkward. I don't really see him exploring places for fun. He could be on some random ass quest to "find his sound" or something along those lines, but I still don't see that working too well. :x

You never have to build your OC around an RP, there will be always some way to put your OC in.

My suggestion is to have him in a vacation from whatever he do for a living. Or you can have him "adventuring for the sake of adventure." Either way works.

• Brohoof 2

I think I used the same voice for all three of you... Either that or I never differentiated between the three of you.

If it makes you feel any better, I read everyone's posts in the same monotone voice.

I read them all in my own voice, no differentiation necessary.

Also, Berry Pie didn't drown.

Edited by Jinx
  • Brohoof 2

Rarity I can see. Fluttershy, maybe... But Twilight? DrVv5.png

Yes, it's bad that you see such murdering gaze interesting

c5fVI.png

You never have to build your OC around an RP, there will be always some way to put your OC in.

My suggestion is to have him in a vacation from whatever he do for a living. Or you can have him "adventuring for the sake of adventure." Either way works.

lol Its something about the mane I think. :x

Aah. I might have to go with that. The adventuring for the sake of it, that is.

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

Where the hay is Berry Pie?

Gee, I wonder where that silly fruit pastry went?

Now... The fuck should I do? o_o

Write a story perhaps?

He's probably doing Berry Pie stuff.

Yup, that's what I do.

Doing that, I would assume.

You got it.

It's about an hour ago. Either he's cooking for a village, or he got drowned in the soup

I made a lot of soup... I get hungry, okay.

Eh, he'll be fine. I'm sure we can figure out something.

Yeah, that could work.

Also, Berry Pie didn't drown.

Of course not. I live in Florida. Not drowning is the first thing they teach you.

• Brohoof 1

Don't ask how I managed that...

Either that or I never differentiated between the three of you.

Ooo, what voice do I have? :D

I read them all in my own voice, no differentiation necessary.

Or you could read them in Morgan Freeman's voice.

You got it.

Called it.

9hLui.jpg

I would also panic if someone suddenly walked to me and asked for a high-five

I just saw that thread...

Did you catch the one with the guy who accidentally sent a r34 pic to his professor? I'm suspecting it's a hoax, but it's still hilarious nevertheless.

• Brohoof 1

I made a lot of soup... I get hungry, okay.

Just how many did you make? o_o

Write a story perhaps?

I'm not exactly 'inspired' at the moment... n2MfF.png

Short stories of three or four paragraphs, I can easily make. But in front of something that demands long-term attention, like my project of "Not of This World", my mind stuck in a gutter :c

Standard American Joe.

How 'bout me? Elijah Wood? Morgan Freeman?

...Ross the intern?

Methinks we need more Nurse Redheart

Needs more Braeburn, in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Who are they exactly?

They're Pinkie's sisters

GZOYo.jpg

Did you catch the one with the guy who accidentally sent a r34 pic to his professor? I'm suspecting it's a hoax, but it's still hilarious nevertheless.

Was too busy laughing my asses off, forgot to screencap it ;_;

I'll take the orange one. Just her. I wanna have a good 'ol time with her :wub:...............

Me think she's ready

O822j.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Who are they exactly?

Pinkie Pie's sisters.

Just how many did you make? o_o

Just a very big bowl. You can add quite a bit of water before it gets watery.

I'm not exactly 'inspired' at the moment... n2MfF.png

Short stories of three or four paragraphs, I can easily make. But in front of something that demands long-term attention, like my project of "Not of This World", my mind stuck in a gutter :c

Eh, okay then. How about watching a really old series? Or maybe some anime? That's what I'd do...

Oh, I know! Read Pinkie Pie shipping stories for hours on end!

Honestly, you need to figure out what you yourself would do.

• Brohoof 1