General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Fuck that noise and act rationally and based on YOUR preferences.

Don't make this a fucking democracy because it will never will be one.

I won't conform to any "guidelines" and those are just stupid anyway cause where the fuck you gonna put them?

Admins told us they will enforce anti-spamming now, that's good enough as long as you keep pressing that report button.

It's not a popularity contest, nor a initiative to sidefuck everyone who deigns to post here without a written remit from the select few.

It bugs you, you report it.

The End.

Provided staff can keep promises.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I am done bombing the forum games category

I REEALLY need some sleep

It is right now 7:00 AM and I have YET gotten any sleep whatsoever XD

G'nite for now :3

Mods here are just too freaking lazy if there is no big shit like what happened two days ago :/

I know the Zoop already spoke about this, but I just wanted to add something.

On the average day, up to one hundred moderator actions are processed into the system regarding non-reported content. These particular actions are the result of moderators hunting and pecking through threads looking for questionable content. This takes time.

We are volunteers and not employees, so the amount of time that it takes has to compete with the time that we spend on real-life concerns.

Not to mention the other items… Trouble tickets, blogs, game servers, Synchtube, Facebook page, Twitter, deviantArt group, and whatever else that I might be forgetting... Frankly, this is one of the most efficient volunteer staffs that I've ever seen.

With that said, and I don't mean to sound like an echo chamber, if your reports are not being answered then you need to get an administrator involved so we can see what's going on. Because if we don't know, then we simply don't know. Personally, I normally find all of your reports to be actionable; however, I haven't really had much time for general site moderation lately.

You seem to have quite a grudge against the mods :/

It's cool. We don't mind. :)

Frankly, I rather like that there are some folks on this site with grudges against the staff. It would be boring if we were greeted with fanfare everywhere that we went. So long as the line is walked concerning abusive behavior, I see no problems with this.

And the one who forced us to undo the name change is a mod too Posted Image

Forced? I seem to recall a little birdy…

post-1882-0-65654900-1350122120.png

Do your part. I would be more than happy to personally step in and clean this place up when it is needed, but I'm not psychic.

post-1882-0-24186100-1350123523_thumb.png

I think I may have a dark sense of humor.

It makes sense that you would… After all, you do enjoy the world of H.P. Lovecraft.

Hey... Do any of my reports weeks ago even handled? Posted Image

There are no open reports, so I would assume that someone did handle them.

Not trying to antagonize any of you here, but there is quite a lot of times where my reports simply vanished. The roleplay posts stays there, gif spam posts stay alive, and lord knows how many else

There is no use to report things if no one ever bothered to look at it

Or from now you can assure that there will be a change on this?

I don't feel antagonized. As a matter of fact, I feel as though this is a very important issue that you probably should've brought directly to the attention of the administration by creating a support ticket. (Next time, open it ticket and categorize it as a “moderation dispute” - that gives us the ability to investigate things by bringing the issue directly to our attention.)

How the flying muffin do I follow my own reports? Do I have to check on the offending posts every hour? Posted Image

Oh well, I'll try resuming my reporting habit on those roleplaying and image spamming

And I'm pretty sure there nothing you can do about attention whoring, eh?

I'll be honest, when I did have time to moderate, I looked forward to your reports. The great majority of the time, they were spot on and sensible. I wasn't the only one that felt this way either. Quite a few on the staff greatly appreciate your reports - they are a major help. I'm a little surprised to hear that some of them have been missed lately.

I never said I hate you, but, after seeing the first few sentences in your "About Me".......I think I never want to met you in real life :wacko:. To tell the truth, you just sound downright scary :unsure:

Typhoid Libby is not scary at all. I mean… My goodness, man… She is not going to burst out of your monitor and break your legs. You have more important things to be scared off on a daily basis than a netizen that just happens to have an aggressive stance on several issues (every family has at least one of them).

Frankly, Libby reminds me of my cat. Cantankerous, grumpy, and unconcerned for your well-being. Yet, somehow fascinatingly cute.

I hate it when mods delete posts, makes the post numbers screw up.

Try direct links from any old thread with posts removed at some point.

Oh dear… This is actually a bug! :wacko:

The display of hidden posts was turned off recently… But all of those hidden posts were originally counted when those broken links were made… The result is apparently something of a mess. I'll have to add this to the to-do list. :blink:

• Brohoof 6

Okay, I am done bombing the forum games category

I REEALLY need some sleep

It is right now 7:00 AM and I have YET gotten any sleep whatsoever XD

G'nite for now :3

Fuck sleep.

Don't need it.

Although, I did actually pass out during the shitstorm earlier, so I have energy...

Whatever, go to sleep, pansy!

Night!

• Brohoof 1

I really really need to read the OOC thread before post things on the roleplay thread

what do you feel about roleplaying so far?

Fuck sleep.

Don't need it.

Although, I did actually pass out during the shitstorm earlier, so I have energy...

Whatever, go to sleep, pansy!

Night!

haha...I don't know why I didn't go to bed, but I'm not tired :P

Fuck scoots, that was too long D:

On the average day, up to one hundred moderator actions are processed into the system regarding non-reported content. These particular actions are the result of moderators hunting and pecking through threads looking for questionable content. This takes time.

Sorry, but I findmyself hard to believe that :c

You do know I once reported like dozens of character minimum violation, right? All of them are dead obvious, very hard to miss them all if you're actually patrolling

Trouble tickets, blogs, game servers, Synchtube, Facebook page, Twitter, deviantArt group, and whatever else that I might be forgetting...

Ouch... You need to separate tasks between each mod... :x

Pretty sure game servers already got their own mods (Ashbad and Jonke?), and Facebook and twitter can't be that hard to maintain, Deviantart only took like few minutes, which left you the blog and something else you forgot

Pretty damn sure you will have enough staff left behind after all that

With that said, and I don't mean to sound like an echo chamber, if your reports are not being answered then you need to get an administrator involved so we can see what's going on. Because if we don't know, then we simply don't know. Personally, I normally find all of your reports to be actionable; however, I haven't really had much time for general site moderation lately.

I often found myself reporting the same shit more than once Posted Image

I want to ask you something. Once a report got filed behind, will it disappears or just lay there for any other mod to see?

Forced? I seem to recall a little birdy…

You know the truth. Without a certain someone going all crazed, this thread would stay RCT for a while longer

There are no open reports, so I would assume that someone did handle them.

Oh dear, someone just neglect to take care of them and just tick them all as 'done'?

I don't feel antagonized. As a matter of fact, I feel as though this is a very important issue that you probably should've brought directly to the attention of the administration by creating a support ticket. (Next time, open it ticket and categorize it as a “moderation dispute” - that gives us the ability to investigate things by bringing the issue directly to our attention.)

Better wait until I got another handful of violators first, then I will took note of them every hour.

Frankly, Libby reminds me of my cat. Cantankerous, grumpy, and unconcerned for your well-being. Yet, somehow fascinatingly cute.

She will kill you after this Posted Image

what do you feel about roleplaying so far?

Can't say anything yet, it's barely past the prologue

• Brohoof 1

Told you it was a long ass post.

Frankly, I rather like that there are some folks on this site with grudges against the staff. It would be boring if we were greeted with fanfare everywhere that we went. So long as the line is walked concerning abusive behavior, I see no problems with this.

like me getting a temp-ban for telling mods that they were not doing their fucking jobs?

It's not you brah, it's the system.

Burn it all down.

BURN IT ALL DOWN.

Yet, somehow fascinatingly cute.

Reported for verbal abuse.

...The display of hidden posts was turned off recently…

Best way ever to do that post hiding is to leave a red "fake post" that states the reason why that post was hidden.

Keeps the board clean and leaves a remainder to not to do it.

Helps if the mods have a Tourettes.

• Brohoof 1

Well, being tired, started my White 2 adventure. Rival Jonke.

Ooooooo! I got both on release, but due to a grounding and me working on a few teams for White I haven't been able to play it.

What starter did you decide to take? lol and why'd you name your rival "Jonke"? :P

• Brohoof 1

Ooooooo! I got both on release, but due to a grounding and me working on a few teams for White I haven't been able to play it.

What starter did you decide to take? lol and why'd you name your rival "Jonke"? :P

I chose Tepig this time around, I am looking around the internet so I can get a cool team, I want to somehow obtain a Shinx. and an Eevee.

Also cause Jonke is my Pokemon rival.

• Brohoof 1

haha...I don't know why I didn't go to bed, but I'm not tired :P

Im guessing either energy drinks or you're just awesome. And not mortal.

My sleep schedule has been too messed up from not gaming and being on my computer all night to stay up anymore.

I barely make it past 10pm-1am anymore. :(

• Brohoof 1

Want me to kill you? :*

what? :/

Im guessing either energy drinks or you're just awesome. And not mortal.

My sleep schedule has been too messed up from not gaming and being on my computer all night to stay up anymore.

I barely make it past 10pm-1am anymore. :(

weird thing I always see you here all the time

I chose Tepig this time around, I am looking around the internet so I can get a cool team, I want to somehow obtain a Shinx. and an Eevee.

Also cause Jonke is my Pokemon rival.

Do you care if they are hacked? I could easily get both as if found in wild. Only real problem is my grounding. Doesn't permit me to be able to do it at any time of day cause of mother patrolling le house. :x

lol its funny cause Eevee can't be found in the wild.

Ooh, yeah! I think we need another battle between you two. But this time a little less one sided :P

Still surprised those Snivy did as well against Vaporeon, even if it is Grass vs Water. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

• Brohoof 1

weird thing I always see you here all the time

Might be my phone. I leave it on, but I close my internet. It might leave that internet running in the background with me signed in and not anonymous.

And if that's not the case then its just a coincidence, silly! ;3

• Brohoof 1

Do you care if they are hacked? I could easily get both as if found in wild. Only real problem is my grounding. Doesn't permit me to be able to do it at any time of day cause of mother patrolling le house. :x

lol its funny cause Eevee can't be found in the wild.

Ooh, yeah! I think we need another battle between you two. But this time a little less one sided :P

Still surprised those Snivy did as well against Vaporeon, even if it is Grass vs Water. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Time to crack out the old random type creator thing out, Also if they are "hacked", as long as they look real it's fine. But I need to get the Basic Badge first though.